• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
They were searching for the missing charmander at Oak's when TRio arrives. Then, pidgeot swiftly drops in from nowhere and blast them off?

Dunno if its the MPM's amazing ability of disappoint me, but, something looks off. I know pidgeot was around Pallet's forest last time we saw it, but, have it appearing just now?

I don't want to sound defeatist, but, unless it's stated Ash got it back off screen, I'm inclined to think it's Gary's pidgeot now...
Don't even joke about that mess lol. Also we never even saw Ash release him from the ball so Ash probably still owns him.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
So after Ash figured out his answer, did he declare himself a pokemon master or not?
You’ll just have to tune in next week to find out.

diakyu

They were searching for the missing charmander at Oak's when TRio arrives. Then, pidgeot swiftly drops in from nowhere and blast them off?
I have no idea how you've been watching this show for any amount of time if this somehow stumps you lol

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
guys it is my honor to inform you that i will be in PM2023, i will appear in 2024 as Ragnarok with a Darkrai and my nickname will be Serebii Clown

It was a pleasure to have met yall, now I'm going to Japan
I'll miss you :(

Guy100

So there's nothing special to expect. Pidgeot is the only surprise here. It's shocking that in just 6 days we're saying goodbye to Ash after 26 years. :(
Goodbye would be stating it too strongly. Based on the leaks, Ash is taking time off, seeing how were not getting any closure to his story since his dream is implied to be endless.

Ali.Frenstein

Goodbye would be stating it too strongly. Based on the leaks, Ash is taking time off, seeing how were not getting any closure to his story since his dream is implied to be endless.

Yes I know, but we'll not see him anymore, as a totally new pokemon series starts on April 14th, with new protagonits. However, it has already been leaked that Ash will appear again sometime in the future, so I guess it'll be just for one episode in the new series. Anyway, it very much looks like the direction of the new series will be completely different.

AJ97

This isn't true at all. The show has been explicitly clear this is the end for Ash. Now sure, there is always a possibility that the writers might decide to bring him back if the new show does poorly.

However, saying "Ash is taking time off" is just wishful thinking.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Yes I know, but we'll not see him anymore, as a totally new pokemon series starts on April 14th, with new protagonits. However, it has already been leaked that Ash will appear again sometime in the future, so I guess it'll be just for one episode in the new series. Anyway, it very much looks like the direction of the new series will be completely different.
where was that leaked?

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I don't think there's a leak about that. It's just fan speculation.

Personally, I do think they'll eventually bring Ash back, whether that's for a movie, or a special event. Keeping Ash 10-years old and giving him an open ending is basically a perfect excuse to bring him back into the story whenever you want. Not anytime soon though.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I have no idea how you've been watching this show for any amount of time if this somehow stumps you lol
It's less that I'm surprised and more that It's looking too good.

But, reading Gryphon's leaks again, Ash actually went to see pidgeot at the begining of the episode, so, it's easier to understand now.