• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Unless leakers are keeping a crazy secret, Serena and any other characters outside the pallet crown crew won't show up at all.
I see, too bad other companions won't appear. Thank you.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Are you trying to be intentionally dense here? First of all, open endings themselves aren't a problem since a lot of great anime have them. Gon and Killua had one at the end of HxH, and Gintama's final scene is literally what MPM thinks it's gonna do, have the main protagonists run and say "our journey is going to continue". What makes all these endings work is that it feels satisfying to a long concluded and ardeous journey, something that can't be said for Ash. The first big mistake here was to promote 10 episodes of absolute nothingness as the "beginning of the end" of Ash's journey and have Gary ask that question in the opening trailer as though Ash was going to introspect, while he'll find the answer to that question in 5 mins anyway as we know. If MPM episode 11 was JN137, it wouldn't even have been this awful (still pretty trash but not as bad as it is now). That would've been underwhelming as you put it. MPM is insulting cause it was basically bait to hype the question of "what is the meaning of being a Pokémon Master" while having 10 padded out filler episodes of Ash doing things he's done for 26 years. This series never needed to exist.

(This is the ending of Gintama....feels familiar doesn't it).
I feel you have a tendency to ignore what I actually write coz you literally wrote stuff I've already said and agreed with? Like this is a big old nothing burger reply
I've already said why an open ending isn't the problem it's the way it's been done here which doesn't really provide any closure whatsoever, so idk why your comment is parroting what has already been said

My issue was with the dramatic "insult to Ash's character" when MPM has just been pretty much a nothing burger. I mean you guys do you on how you wanna use the term insulting, it just feels disingenious to me and dramatic because it doesn't really change anything for Ash that didn't exist before

colomb

There was no way we were going to get a well written, satisfying conclusion when the next project has already been decided. PM2019, and MPM in particular is rage bait, designed to rile up fans to mine outrage.
As stated by many people many times on these forums, the creative team doesn't care what we think, they have no reason to. There is no bait.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
There was no way we were going to get a well written, satisfying conclusion when the next project has already been decided. PM2019, and MPM in particular is rage bait, designed to rile up fans to mine outrage.

Why? So that they can show the next protags, or the model of new protags every season is so much better than 'Ash' or the continuous protag model. They have no incentive to make the ending of Ash' series any good and all the reasons to introduce problems in it that they'll magically solve in the next one.

If the New Pokemon series is any good and comes from this team, then this is the case 100%
But what about people that didn't rage. and even liked it?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
But I’m on pikashipping boat

So you are in the winner's side. Must feel great knowing you had the war won right from the start

:p

BlueDragonfangirl

Isn’t pallet shipping the endgame one
1 Gary and Ash Final Talk
2. Rainbow

But I’m on pikashipping boat cause pika and ash will travel forever go over the rainbow
There’s also Ash x Gary shipping, since he’s in the final, why not?

Espeonite

Fitting ending given where the anime was heading, hope Ash takes Pidgeot with him on the next journey.

At least we still have fanfiction.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY

UnovaMaster

I honestly have a feeling anime pokemon news and Gryphon are lying about MPM11, especially as they've failed to properly explain what happens to the Rockets at HQ

When the leaks first dropped Friday morning, Gryphon left Moot's server, a clear sign he must have been anxious going ahead with this trolling

jjliang

Do you prefer seeing either Misty or Serena's face slapped onto adult Francine's body from the final episode of Arthur? Will some if not all of Ash's former companions be written out one by one in some way? After all, we didn't see all of the kids as adults when Arthur ended.

Gingertail24

I honestly have a feeling anime pokemon news and Gryphon are lying about MPM11, especially as they've failed to properly explain what happens to the Rockets at HQ

When the leaks first dropped Friday morning, Gryphon left Moot's server, a clear sign he must have been anxious going ahead with this trolling
No he left because people were spamming him
And nah, I don't think he is lying.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!

this some copium my dude

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Pidgeot’s back too??

Man everything’s come full circle huh? We already got Ambipom & Primeape. What’s next….. Serena? May? Max? Dawn? The useless Journey’s companion’s?