• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

UnovaMaster

I've never cared about the Larvitar fan scenario people had

But an Ambipom vs Primeape monkey battle episode should've taken the December 23rd episode slot

and I can accept TRio still chasing after Pikachu if Giovanni saying he's disbanding Team Rocket is why they all get back together

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
It’s a shame Ambipom never got an episode in Journeys prior considering Vermilion City was where she was shipped off to, and same to Primeape who was no doubt in Kanto. This just speaks to a greater issue with Journeys where they didn’t use the Kanto setting to its advantage in any real way outside of a few episodes like Erika and Articuno.

This could have been the time for a lot of OS-and-beyond nods assuming the producers had an inkling that this would be the last era for Ash, but I lowkey think they clearly decided this was the end for Ash way too late. They should have gotten that squared away three years ago.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Ambipom, Primeape and Larvitar never appearing again is a damn shame
It really is. But I aren't surprised in the slighest. Goodra,Naganadel are in the same boat.

Honestly? This ending feels so flat, even for an open ending lol. It reminds me of Goku riding off with a random kid at the end of Dragon Ball. I get they keep Ash as back-up when those two would fail, but if he never returns, it will be really unsatisfying.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It really is. But I aren't surprised in the slighest. Goodra,Naganadel are in the same boat.

Honestly? This ending feels so flat, even for an open ending lol. It reminds me of Goku riding off with a random kid at the end of Dragon Ball. I get they keep Ash as back-up when those two would fail, but if he never returns, it will be really unsatisfying.
Goodra and Naganadel did return tho after they were released

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I think they are talking about outside the same series that they were released in

I don't disagree but I feel like there's less reason since they had some pretty good resolution. Goodra and Naganadel got to participate in Leagues of their own and finished their goals really. It'd also be hard to justify Naganadel coming back again again when it's from another dimension.

ShadowForce720

I don't disagree but I feel like there's less reason since they had some pretty good resolution. Goodra and Naganadel got to participate in Leagues of their own and finished their goals really. It'd also be hard to justify Naganadel coming back again again when it's from another dimension.
Actually no, it wouldn’t as it simply Coi return just because ot wanted to see Ash again or Ash called upon it because he wanted to use it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I'm actually surprised to see Ash taking care of his pokémon in the lab for a change. At this point, he's done it more for Goh's pokémon than for his own lol
At least once they're showing him just hanging out with his pokemon at Oak's. I'm more surprised that he’s interacting with his tauros without have them stampeding all over him.

Really, it feels good AND bad that's the first time ever he takes care of all his 'mons and it's exactly on his very last episode!

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
At least once they're showing him just hanging out with his pokemon at Oak's. I'm more surprised that he’s interacting with his tauros without have them stampeding all over him.

Really, it feels good AND bad that's the first time ever he takes care of all his 'mons and it's exactly on his very last episode!
I felt like it was just meant to be a given that Ash loves and takes care of all his pokemon. Not something really needed to be shown all the time.

Guy100

So based on the leaks, does Gryphon confirm if Ash reclaimed Pigeot, or was the bird merely passing on through?