• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Honestly conversing with Gryphon in the server and all, I really REALLY think he might be trolling when it comes to the leaks
Eh for what I've seen in the trailer it looks really accurate

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The five poke girls: Misty, May, Dawn, Iris and Serena
The poke boys: Brock, Cilan, Clemont
XY cast
TR
Pre sm Ash
I will never forget you, never
You will be remembered in Pokémon history for years to come

UnovaMaster

Honestly conversing with Gryphon in the server and all, I really REALLY think he might be trolling when it comes to the leaks

I think what gave it away was them not being able to agree if Tracey was in the episode or not, then suddenly they started saying he would speak in it

They also said conflicting things about Pidgeot, that Ash would visit it before he went back to Pallet Town, and then they said Pidgeot would come out of nowhere to save the day

and don't get me started on them saying Butterfree returns again before backtracking, proving all they went off of was the MPM11 preview

I genuinely think there's some shake-up that happens in the finale that they're hiding, and they trolled to get people off their backs for the entire week

Last edited:

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I think what gave it away was them not being able to agree if Tracey was in the episode or not, then suddenly they started saying he would speak in it

They also said conflicting things about Pidgeot, that Ash would visit it before he went back to Pallet Town, and then they said Pidgeot would come out of nowhere to save the day

I genuinely think there's some shake-up that happens in the finale that they're hiding, and they trolled to get people off their backs for the entire week
This feels like a self setup to just be disappointed

UnovaMaster

This feels like you not being in Moot's server and not having the information we have XD

He lied and said weeks ago that MPM11 was peak and had no disappointments, now this week he's saying MPM11 is "dogshit" and that's why he didn't feel bad entirely leaking it

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Hey guys Ive been away for a long while

How's it been?

MPM has been pretty boring overall but I liked seeing Heroes Latias and I have to prepare myself for Ash leaving at the end of this week....

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
This feels like you not being in Moot's server and not having the information we have XD

He lied and said weeks ago that MPM11 was peak and had no disappointments, now this week he's saying MPM11 is "dogshit" and that's why he didn't feel bad entirely leaking it
What if he was trolling before when saying it's peak?

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
What if both are lies and both these little boys panicked because they got their access to the final episode cut off
It's possible, but everything said matches up to preview stuff. Ash looking up in surprise sees Pidgeot and they fight TRio. After that, Ash and Pikachu run off towards Ho-oh and the rainbow

UnovaMaster

It's possible, but everything said matches up to preview stuff. Ash looking up in surprise sees Pidgeot and they fight TRio. After that, Ash and Pikachu run off towards Ho-oh and the rainbow

Nope, they said there's no Ho-Oh in the episode

Now you feeling sus?

Master Pikachu 11

The series itself has been a disappointment so I wouldn’t expect anything new, if the Pidgeot plot doesn’t happen then it will for sure be even more disappointing since it along with Primeape were some of the few Pokémon that people wanted to see again with the later most likely not going to be allowed to appear again even though it is considered in the same category as Squirtle and is listed as training instead of given away.

Last edited:

Guy100

He didn't say. His summary of the episode have only the main points.
Interesting. I'm guessing the episode will keep it vague, with Ash thanking it. However, if Ash does reclaim Pigeot, I'll have mix feelings about this technically counting as a final capture, since he had released it and then recaught it.

Also, if the leaks are accurate, I'm quite curious about why the writers decided to give Ash new snickers if this is supposedly his final story arc. No point in branding them off if kids wont get to seem him wear it much.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Interesting. I'm guessing the episode will keep it vague, with Ash thanking it. However, if Ash does reclaim Pigeot, I'll have mix feelings about this technically counting as a final capture, since he had released it and then recaught it.
It is just pointless fanservice without a reason at this point.
Also, if the leaks are accurate, I'm quite curious about why the writers decided to give Ash new snickers if this is supposedly his final story arc. No point in branding them off if kids wont get to seem him wear it much.
I guess to give Ash "something special" before he leaves. This episode doesn't feel as a finale from what I have read.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master

Personally, I think release is a misnomer. Ash only parts way with his Pokémon, but he always can call them back if he wants. And Goh's Suicune has proven that you don't need to officially release Pokémon at all for them to be at other places faraway.

Shoes wear out. Especially if you travel across the land. Nobody wants to go on another adventure with worn out shoes, so new shoes simply represents a new adventure for Ash to partake.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
I don't think mpm is being insulting to ash as a character but i do think it is insulting to the fans of most of the post-os companions. I personally believe that they all deserve one last hurrah before the Ash saga ends.
People say this, but looking at the writing, I don't think they could've balanced the various companions (most who appeared in Journeys) and the returns of Ash's Pokemon at the same time.

Look at the Cilan episode for example.

Are you trying to be intentionally dense here? First of all, open endings themselves aren't a problem since a lot of great anime have them. Gon and Killua had one at the end of HxH, and Gintama's final scene is literally what MPM thinks it's gonna do, have the main protagonists run and say "our journey is going to continue". What makes all these endings work is that it feels satisfying to a long concluded and ardeous journey, something that can't be said for Ash. The first big mistake here was to promote 10 episodes of absolute nothingness as the "beginning of the end" of Ash's journey and have Gary ask that question in the opening trailer as though Ash was going to introspect, while he'll find the answer to that question in 5 mins anyway as we know. If MPM episode 11 was JN137, it wouldn't even have been this awful (still pretty trash but not as bad as it is now). That would've been underwhelming as you put it. MPM is insulting cause it was basically bait to hype the question of "what is the meaning of being a Pokémon Master" while having 10 padded out filler episodes of Ash doing things he's done for 26 years. This series never needed to exist.

If we want to talk about the distinction between "underwhelming" and "insulting", I gotta side with @SerGoldenhandtheJust here. MPM is underwhelming, but ultimately it's just harmless slice of life adventures meant to be fun for the target demo of literal kids with some nostalgia sprinkled in for their parents or siblings. The equivalent of a post-game DLC.

I really don't get people acting so overdramatic about MPM while saying in the same breath it should've ended with JN136 or whatever. If we want to go there, really nothing in MPM is as "insulting" or spitting-in-the-face-of-the-people-who-stuck-by-the-show as Ash not using his reserves in PWC/Masters 8. Instead using his least developed team ever, with over half the members not even having the excuse of existing to shill the Gen 8 games.

For a series called Pokemon (aka Pocket Monsters) + all the talk about the bonds and friendships between trainers and their Pokemon, the ultimate irony is Ash's Pokemon got impacted the hardest. Sidelined all throughout Journeys, despite knowing it was the final season. At the very least, MPM features them (even then, not everyone got a return).

Hopefully the finale features appearances from everyone. Muk, Gliscor, and some others haven't shown up in promos yet.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Eh, I consider that any pokemon who Ash can't access easily as released. I suppose that wouldn't be the case for squirtle, goodra and naganadel, since Ash kept their pokeballs, so, they are still technically his.

Probably the same goes to greninja, since battle bond link it to Ash.

Nah, considering MPM until now, it's just a one off thing. Ash finally went to see pidgeot and, some point later, TRio arrives and pidgeot's ballon popper instincts kicks in. Even if Ash actually get it back, I don’t consider that as a new capture, just a reclaim.

The snickers are just to match "Type: Wild" lyrics.

Last edited: