• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
So just more reasons why leaks are never ever going to be our friend.
People are stupid. They don't see the difference between an obvious FAKE leak with zero possibility of ever happening and one who is slightly plausibele. Always take leaks with mountains of salt.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Okay so have a few updates/clearing up to do:

Talked to Gryphon on the server who saw this thread, he's again confirmed to me he isn't trolling this time or hiding anything or misdirecting, and that what he posted was the actual full episode plot leak, nothing hidden or misdirected.

He also is going on record saying "The only reason I liked the ending was coz Misty gets a terrible ending". That **** kinda made me mad coz how do you go from saying "Ending is actually good, no trolling" to saying "haha ending sucks I only like it coz Misty gets screwed". Just kiddish behaviour that set me off
But admittedly calling him and the other leaker brain dead incompetent kids was a bit too far, so I'll apologize for that.

Still annoyed at how he handles things though. Never said he can't give his opinions but with the way he misdirects with his leaks sometimes pisses me off.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!

Talked to Gryphon on the server who saw this thread, he's again confirmed to me he isn't trolling this time or hiding anything or misdirecting, and that what he posted was the actual full episode plot leak, nothing hidden or misdirected.

He also is going on record saying "The only reason I liked the ending was coz Misty gets a terrible ending". That **** kinda made me mad coz how do you go from saying "Ending is actually good, no trolling" to saying "haha ending sucks I only like it coz Misty gets screwed". Just kiddish behaviour that set me off
But admittedly calling him and the other leaker brain dead incompetent kids was a bit too far, so I'll apologize for that.

Still annoyed at how he handles things though. Never said he can't give his opinions but with the way he misdirects with his leaks sometimes pisses me off.
They honestly both seem like 20 year olds from 4chan

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
I mean as much as I dislike pokeshipping and some pokeshippers, wishing Misty to have a poorly written goodbye is kinda blasphemous

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

I keep trying to tell ya'll these guys are trash lol.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

Kinda glad I already decided to avoid leaks going into PM2023. Not gonna miss the drama with these guys.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Anyways it seems like we won't even get a montage or a flashback with regards to the other companions. For the writers to ignore their impact to the anime in the final episodes really rubs me the wrong way

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Anyways it seems like we won't even get a montage or a flashback with regards to the other companions. For the writers to ignore their impact to the anime in the final episodes really rubs me the wrong way
It is odd because they did at the end of BW and then at the end of M20, which wasn't even canon. I guess they just reallt want to express that Ash and Pikachu are the core of the series.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, even if this was real, I'd rather have the M21 and M22 design of Ash (thank Arceus this is fake). Great Art by Lukas Thadeu though

I think you meant M23 (Koko/Secrets of the Jungle). M22 was the Mewtwo remake (my headcanon is Detective Pikachu is the actual movie 22 so I can simply disregard that cheap nostalgia pandering thing)

"The only reason I liked the ending was coz Misty gets a terrible ending"

I see he is a fellow misty hater.

Just need to be a bit more classy about it. Our victories came from being refined and not going to lows such as "loli/waifu wars"

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Heck what pisses me off even more is we are getting NO HO-OH
You would think Ho-oh and a companion montage would be no brainer decisions for the finale

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

I guess Scott will be happy lol