• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Okay so have a few updates/clearing up to do:

Talked to Gryphon on the server who saw this thread, he's again confirmed to me he isn't trolling this time or hiding anything or misdirecting, and that what he posted was the actual full episode plot leak, nothing hidden or misdirected.

He also is going on record saying "The only reason I liked the ending was coz Misty gets a terrible ending". That **** kinda made me mad coz how do you go from saying "Ending is actually good, no trolling" to saying "haha ending sucks I only like it coz Misty gets screwed". Just kiddish behaviour that set me off
But admittedly calling him and the other leaker brain dead incompetent kids was a bit too far, so I'll apologize for that.

Still annoyed at how he handles things though. Never said he can't give his opinions but with the way he misdirects with his leaks sometimes pisses me off.
As interesting (or not interesting) as leaks and leakers are, at the end of the day, we shouldn’t get too hung up on them.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Heck what pisses me off even more is we are getting NO HO-OH
If you want to be subtle about that, the rainbow already represents Ho-Oh. Also, I don't think they would show Ho-Oh again (even it does make sense in the context), after its last appearance in Journey's finale.

You would think Ho-oh and a companion montage would be no brainer decisions for the finale

MPM could be dubbed NBS (No Brainer Saga). Nothing there received any brain input, just "let's do like that and call off the day, guys!".

Really, everyone's predictions were shotted down each episode, I think is completly pointless any complaints. Or, at least, I'll save my complaints to post finale.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Gryphon leaked plot details for ep 1 of PM 2023:

In the first episode Riko's mom is shown, and she's a new character, finally shutting down the stupid Ash x Pokegirl theory
ASH MARRIED A RANDOM LADY!!!!

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

In the first episode Riko's mom is shown, and she's a new character, finally shutting down the stupid Ash x Pokegirl theory
Was almost salty about learning details of the new series, but this one is acceptable.

Should probably unwatch this thread soon though.

*Solaris*

I mean this was obvious from day one but I won't lie I would have started laughing maniacally if Riko was Ash's daughter but they pulled a Mordecai and had Ash marry some random lady

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Was almost salty about learning details of the new series, but this one is acceptable.

Should probably unwatch this thread soon though.
Don't worry you have another week
Gryphon will actually watch the episodes for PM23 next week, he just has a basic plot summary of the first 2 episodes and this is the only thing he's gonna leak till he sees the episodes next week

Guy100

Talked to Gryphon on the server who saw this thread, he's again confirmed to me he isn't trolling this time or hiding anything or misdirecting, and that what he posted was the actual full episode plot leak, nothing hidden or misdirected.

He also is going on record saying "The only reason I liked the ending was coz Misty gets a terrible ending". That **** kinda made me mad coz how do you go from saying "Ending is actually good, no trolling" to saying "haha ending sucks I only like it coz Misty gets screwed". Just kiddish behaviour that set me off
But admittedly calling him and the other leaker brain dead incompetent kids was a bit too far, so I'll apologize for that.

Still annoyed at how he handles things though. Never said he can't give his opinions but with the way he misdirects with his leaks sometimes pisses me off.

Sounds like this Gryphon takes pleasure in being a jester, which I'm hoping he's still doing just to fool our expectations.

If he's right, then this confirms to me of how I felt about the writers never giving a damn...especially with Latias being acknowledged as an afterthought as a plot device introduced into the mini-arc.

If this is there way of cutting off the old fans, in cater of the new generation, then they've succeeded.

Xuxuba

To be fair, i think the OG trio's goodbye will be handled so casually 'cause we are expected to believe Ash will often meet his companions again.

Problem is, at least to the audience, this is most likely the last time we will see them (if any character is getting a cameo it's going to be Ash and Pikachu and maybe TR). So they really should've done a bit more with the companions in general.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
I think you meant M23 (Koko/Secrets of the Jungle). M22 was the Mewtwo remake (my headcanon is Detective Pikachu is the actual movie 22 so I can simply disregard that cheap nostalgia pandering thing)
Ah, you're right, my bad. Yeah, I meant Koko (forgot about the remake)

I see he is a fellow misty hater.

Just need to be a bit more classy about it. Our victories came from being refined and not going to lows such as "loli/waifu wars"
When the rival ship didn't win....but you remember your favorite didn't either
iplcoialdcw31.jpg

ASH MARRIED A RANDOM LADY!!!!
Confirmed, Ash married
Sightseer Naomi

ch0651_78_nanase_256_battle.ktx_.png

Ridiculous! Serena probably just changed hairstyle and color! Yeah that's it *snorts more copium*

Figured this was the case. I just hope people wouldn't be too hung up about this....now let's talk about the possibility of Roy being Ash's son because he's from Kanto

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Maybe if people stop giving these 4chan basement dweller types attention, they’ll reform into normal, objective leakers.

Or not. I’m sure some people love unfiltered echo chambers to say whatever they want.

….

That being said, I’m not surprised Misty’s exit is “terrible.” How can we expect a good ending for her when we’re getting an average conclusion for Ash?

Master Pikachu 11

Well I’m glad that Pidgeot is confirmed to be back, which we could have seen Primeape but I’ll take seeing Pidgeot again

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
That is very discourteous. They are human beings too. You shouldn't imprecate God's creations. Love thy neighbour as thy own brother.

I had to report to Child Protective Services earlier today for a pediatric patient who I saw in clinic that I strongly suspect is getting abused by his POS parents. Sorry, it left a bad taste rest of the day.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
How can we expect a good ending for her when we’re getting an average conclusion for Ash
Average seems way too much of a compliment

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?