• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
A little too ironic,
yeah, I really do think.

/like rain…
Serena: It's meeting the man of my dreams, and then meeting his beautiful...dreams of being a Pokemon Master?

Master Pikachu 11

Gryphon implied pidgeot is coming back just to blasting off the TRio and not permanently, so...yeah, same as squirtle and lapras. Not surprised.
Yeah they don’t want to bring released Pokémon back permanently since these are the same writers that thought it was a great idea to have Greninja stay in a forest to cut trees. Oh well I’m glad that we will see it again anyway even though it’s brief

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Yeah they don’t want to bring released Pokémon back permanently since these are the same writers that thought it was a great idea to have Greninja stay in a forest to cut trees. Oh well I’m glad that we will see it again anyway even though it’s brief
If Greninja wasn't "cutting trees", he would be at Oak's lab instead doing nothing. At least he has a grand purpose now.

Spyro39

As if the released Pokemon returning into Ash's team permanently will matter anyways given that he's leaving the show soon.

Sirunala

He also is going on record saying "The only reason I liked the ending was coz Misty gets a terrible ending". That **** kinda made me mad coz how do you go from saying "Ending is actually good, no trolling" to saying "haha ending sucks I only like it coz Misty gets screwed".
...Wait...seriously? He just said he liked the episode because of misty not getting a "proper" ending? That's....honestly kind of funny. This reaction remindes me of my 12-year-old selfe, just hating on Dawn because of some stupid shipping war thing. Unironically dawn is now one of my favorite pokegirls. xD I can partly understand gryphon, but at the same time I can't. It's still strange when people hating a fictional charactere THAT much, but I mean... it's good for him that he is so easily satisfied by the ending.

That beeing said I don't really get why he thinks Misty got a bad ending. She was the first one who ended Ashs winning streak after M8 and the last one who caught a pokemon in the Pokemon series. Also, with episode MPM2 we had a great Misty focused episode, and MPM8 was a great OS-Trio episode. At this point almost non of the former companions got a completely satisfying ending or goodbye (except Lillie maybe). Honestly, the OS-Trio can always just visit ash in Pallet Town, they already did that multiple times in the past. In that context a generic "goodbye wave" is okey. All other campanions should have a more impactful last episode/goodbye. At this point I'm more worried about Brock than Misty, just hoping he will working as an pokemon doctor again.

It still feels odd though. Journey could have been the best series in the Pokemon anime with Ash visiting all of his old friends. That makes it even more bitter that almost all of his reunions with his friends were just coincidence. It's odd that the last thing I think of Ash is that he REALLY loves his pokemon, but his (human) friends are not important at all.

The good thing is: I don't have to listen to leakers anymore, I'm honestly very hyped for that new anime. It looks great so far - don't need any big leaks for that anime. : D

Last edited:

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I mean Charizard was in the same state as Squirtle before his bw return

BW was also before continuity kind of fell apart though tbh. XY really cut itself off from the past.

I think Greninja’s ending was silly, they could have had him stay with Oak when it worked for Charizard, Infernape, etc, or he could have stayed in the ninja village, but here we are. I don’t really think Squirtle or Lapras being rejoined would make sense though. Both of them are much happier continuing what they’re meant to do.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
If Greninja wasn't "cutting trees", he would be at Oak's lab instead doing nothing. At least he has a grand purpose now.
Yeah, great purpose. While Squishy and Z-2 are probably on vacations.

BW was also before continuity kind of fell apart though tbh. XY really cut itself off from the past.

I think Greninja’s ending was silly, they could have had him stay with Oak when it worked for Charizard, Infernape, etc, or he could have stayed in the ninja village, but here we are. I don’t really think Squirtle or Lapras being rejoined would make sense though. Both of them are much happier continuing what they’re meant to do.
It would be better just make battle bond some sort of power that zygarde gave to Ash and greninja, tho. Have Z reclaim that power and done. It was very bad planned.

About squirtle and lapras, their current status is fine, lapras is a 'mon who should to be in the big ocean, anyway, and Ash can always give squirtle a call.

Pidgeot's case is singular because it is basically around Pallet's neighborhood.

Trey pokes

We're supposed to be getting new titles by tomorrow or Friday right? We should find out these 1st episode summaries by then.

vondecayle

I mean Charizard was in the same state as Squirtle before his bw return
A pointless return too since he didn’t battle Reshiram or any other significant opponent. They should’ve brought him back for the league at least, but trying to make sense out of the decision making process during the BW saga is pointless.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
A pointless return too since he didn’t battle Reshiram or any other significant opponent. They should’ve brought him back for the league at least, but trying to make sense out of the decision making process during the BW saga is pointless.
Yeah I agree, but at least with Zard's case there is an assurance for his return knowing he is at oaks lab can't say the same thing about the combustible frog

AJ97

As much as I like AG, they simply couldn't have left AG with Oak (Like Charizard and Infernape), because of the nature of its power. The whole focus of Greninnja was predominantly based on its bond with Ash and them being together. If anything, it's one Pokemon on Ash's team that has a greater focus on its bond with Ash than even Pikachu.

Plus, considering how the whole transformation works, it just wouldn't have made sense to leave a Pokemon like that at Oak's.

As much as I like AG, they simply couldn't have left AG with Oak (Like Charizard and Infernape), because of the nature of its power. The whole focus of Greninnja was predominantly based on its bond with Ash and them being together. If anything, it's one Pokemon on Ash's team that has a greater focus on its bond with Ash than even Pikachu.

Plus, considering how the whole transformation works, it just wouldn't have made sense to leave a Pokemon like that at Oak's.
Ash can visit him anytime he wants anyway.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan

I mean I see your point, but here we are at the end of JN and Lucario is likely getting left behind despite that also-powerful bond. It's Pikachu or bust

AJ97

I mean I see your point, but here we are at the end of JN and Lucario is likely getting left behind despite that also-powerful bond. It's Pikachu or bust
Lucario is different from AG. There was no special unique "Only one in the world" kind of stakes with Lucario.

I mean, Greninja literally becomes the MC with its transformation and the MC's name is part of it.

AJ97

Ash can visit him anytime he wants anyway.
Yeah although, I wish we got to see the transformation once more.
Instead of the random Beartic or Banette episode, they should have had Ash go to Kalos to meet Goodra and Greninja. The episode could've ended with Ash and Greninja meeting Alain and deciding to have a battle and we see Ash transform AG one last time.