• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The Pokemon school we see in the new anime is based in Kanto....

Liko is an exchange student from Paldea lmfao
Honestly doesn't matter much tbh coz we know that isn't the setting or home region, it's the airship. If anything it's just a reason for her to meet Roy
And also confirms they ain't retconning the SV school and all, so we can see Clavell and all the SV rivals properly later down the line
This is actually a good thing

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
I can finally kiss this thread goodbye, it's been a crazy ride all things considered. I'll be looking forward to the new anime without having to check every leaks. Peace out

UnovaMaster

Supposedly PM2023's 3rd episode is a "filler"

Anyways Horizons will probably take awhile to build anything up that would actually be leak-worthy, so yeah we should close this thread

Konja7

Supposedly PM2023's 3rd episode is a "filler"

Anyways Horizons will probably take awhile to build anything up that would actually be leak-worthy, so yeah we should close this thread

So, this likely means the second episode will focus on Roy and his mysterious pokeball.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The following post contains speculation... (or I'm dealing copium...take your pick)

Maybe Ash will be exclusively a movie protagonist going forward. His story was played out as the weekly anime lead. But there is still plenty they can do with him if he were just meeting legendaries and mythicals in the new regions.

Assuming they're going to continue making new movies, that is...

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
The following post contains speculation... (or I'm dealing copium...take your pick)

Maybe Ash will be exclusively a movie protagonist going forward. His story was played out as the weekly anime lead. But there is still plenty they can do with him if he were just meeting legendaries and mythicals in the new regions.

Assuming they're going to continue making new movies, that is...
Funny you should say that.

Gryphon just said his source told him he's heard something about a movie coming in December.

masdog

Funny you should say that.

Gryphon just said his source told him he's heard something about a movie coming in December.
Ashime: The Last? /kidding

Samurott

Now that the main series is concluded, I was wondering if the mods could take this opportunity to clean up the Anime Spoilers forum a bit.

IMO, we don't need a leaks thread anymore since the original intention was for the PWC outcome and series finale spoilers. The two movie threads and the PM2019 thread can all go. I'm not sure why we need a move catalogue thread, or even a battle record one either, but I'd like to see if we could trim the fat a bit.

For normal threads, maybe you guys can crack down a bit on threads that don't serve much of a purpose and don't have a need to stay alive for multiple pages.

Last edited:

masdog

Now that the main series is concluded, I was wondering if the mods could take this opportunity to clean up the Anime Spoilers forum a bit.

IMO, we don't need a leaks thread anymore since the original intention was for the PWC outcome and series finale spoilers. The two movie threads and the PM2019 thread can all go. I'm not sure why we need a move catalogue thread, or even a battle record one either, but I'd like to see if we could trim the fat a bit.

For normal threads, maybe you guys can crack down a bit on threads that don't serve much of a purpose and don't have a need to stay alive for multiple pages.
You should really ask this in the Serebii recommendations thread.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan

How does any of this affect you at all? The move and battle record stuff is interesting data that isn’t covered much elsewhere. It isn’t going to hurt you to scroll a little past threads you think “don’t serve a purpose” when you can just suck it up and scroll past threads you don’t like.