• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Contest Conundrum

Did you/will you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Fellow forum members, I am falling behind in this contest and need your help!!! If I can make top 10, I will take one of you with me to the last game (if you happen to reside in Jersey). And if I manage to win it all, I'll share the tickets! Thank you!

You can vote once a day until April 4th!

Go here and vote.

Vote yes if you voted and vote no if you will not vote.

Thanks again!

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Devils suck. Go Canadiens.

So? This is more about helping someone get to his first game this season (unemployment sucks). And (if said person wins) help others get to games as well. Surely you can appreciate that (and vote)?

Profesco

gone gently
Fellow forum members, I am falling behind in this contest and need your help!!! If I can make top 10, I will take one of you with me to the last game (if you happen to reside in Jersey). And if I manage to win it all, I'll share the tickets! Thank you!

You can vote once a day until April 4th!

Go here and vote.

Vote yes if you voted and vote no if you will not vote.

Thanks again!

We discourage people making threads for self-promotion like this. You should put the link in your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.