• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Contest Dreams

well I finally stopped slacking off and I got epi 4 done. Yay!!^_^ Well just to let people know tat i'm never gonna quit on dis fic no matter wut........ well i'm so bored dis summer so sorry 4 all da mistakes in epi 4........ and pichu gurl ur not bein harsh..........
PM List
Encyclopika
WindyNight
Forever Wished
Lara lynx
Miss Skitty
Coral
xsweet peax
MistyMix89
MayShuuFan
MiniMinun

Contest Dreams - Epiode 4: Amberhive Town! New Friends Await

Amberhive seemed very peaceful at night. The houses were all white each with a different colored roof. All the lights in Amberhive Town were off. All except the lights in the Pokémon Center. There were glimmering stars sparkling across the big midnight blue sky. There was a lot of tress surrounding the town. In the deepness of the tress was a big gigantic 50 ft volcano landing it's point in the sky. The volcano was sleeping since it made no movement or whatsoever. Everyone was asleep in they're houses. May and Drew arrived in Amberhive Town but decided to rest and get they're passes the next day. In the Pokémon Center, May and Drew shared a room but they didn't seem very pleased. Well only May was feeling strange about sleeping in a room with her rival. But it was better than sleeping alone where she felt unsafe. Drew, on the other hand could care less of who he was sleeping with. In the room, there were white walls and a blue carpet on the floor. There was a bunk bed in the center left corner of the room. There was a big window that showed the full silver moon outside in the night blue sky.

"Well I'm taking the top bunk," May suggested.

"Whatever May. I just hope you don't fall off," Drew made a smirk and May glared at him.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny Drew," May muttered and moved to look out the window.

"I know what your thinking," Drew sneered. May didn't turn to see him, but she could see Drew from the window's reflection of the room.

"What?" May said angrily finally turning to see Drew right in front of her face.

"You miss your friends. Don't you?" Drew asked backing up and sitting on the
bottom bunk of the bunk bed.

"Not really, I know they won't miss me a lot," May answered putting her hands on her hips, "Why do you care anyways?"

"No reason," Drew said softly which calmed May down. "It's just that......."
Drew paused and then sighed.

"Never mind," He said and removed his short-sleeved purple jacket and placed it on a chair next . May looked at him puzzled, then sighed too and continued to look out the window. She did miss her friends. She mostly missed Max and wondered if he would be okay. Even though Drew was with her she felt as if there was trouble for her. May turned to see that Drew was already asleep. May smiled and turned again to the window. She gazed at the stars and took out one of Drew's roses although she couldn't remember when she got it for she had plenty of roses from Drew. May yawned but still stood in front of the window holding the red rose tightly in her hands.
The morning was clear and warm. The sky was light blue with the big, hot yellow sun shooting it's sun rays all over the earth ground and buildings. Pidgeys flew over the world, flying freely as if nothing would stop them. There were a couple of people outside. But May and Drew were still sleeping in the room from the Pokémon Center. May kept turning side to side. Drew woke up slowly and felt more tired but shook his head and sighed. He got out of bed and grabbed his short-sleeved purple jacket and headed for the door. But when he got there, Drew looked back to see May turning and then stopped. Drew smiled and walked out of the room. The second Drew left, May woke up and stared at the door opened whole. She poked her head down to see Drew wasn't there.

"Where did Drew go?" May thought coming down from the top of the bunk bed and looked out of the door into the hallway and saw people but none of them were Drew. She grabbed her bag that she left on the chair before she slept and ran out. She came out of the Pokémon Center and fell on the ground, out of breath from the running she did.

"Are you ok?" came a voice from behind. May turned and saw a girl, the same age as May, held her hand out to help May. The girl had black long hair tied up in a ponytail and had purple eyes. She wore a white shirt with a purple vest and a black skirt all the way down to her knees. She had a black messenger bag on her. May looked at her and got up herself.

"Yeah. I'm fine," May said, still out of breath. May then calmed down and the girl looked at May shyly.

"I'm Violet," she greeted softly. May saw Drew from a distance and decided to forget about him.

"I'm May," May called, "Pleased to meet you?"

"Why were you running?" Violet asked turning to see Drew but she didn't want to ask who he was since May kept turning to see him.

"Well....." May paused and thought until she came back, "I was just....."
May stopped again to find that Drew was coming her way.

"May," Drew called walking to the two girls who were staring at him.

"Guess you woke up too late," he teased looking at May's glaring face. Violet looked at Drew like if he was a bad person.

"Hey don't tease May," Violet shouted which made Drew look at her.

"Don't worry about it Violet, Drew has no life and just stands there insulting people wherever he goes." May turned away from Drew and folded her arms. Drew glared back at her for what she had said.

"I have no time to be fooling around with silly people like you," Drew muttered.

"I'm tired of all your stupid insults Drew," May yelled causing some Pidgeys to fly away.

"Then why should you even listen?" Drew asked sneering at May.

"Ok..........." Violet said with a puzzled look, "For the both of you being friends, you both sure know how to fight with each other,"

"Please, never compare us to being friends," Drew glanced at Violet. May looked at Drew with one eye opened. Then turned away from both of them.

"Ok....... so then what are you? A couple?" Violet asked which stunned both May and Drew.

"No!" May and Drew screamed which kind of scared Violet for a second.

"What is all of this noise?" came another voice from behind May, Drew, and Violet. A girl who had short blonde hair and blue eyes appeared in front of them. She wore a white tank top shirt and a light blue skirt. The girl also had a book in her hands.

"Nothing Clover," Violet explained, "Just talking with new people,"
Clover turned and saw Drew turned away looking at other people pass by.

"Hey," Clover whispered putting her hand on Drew's shoulder. "I never seen anyone like you around this town."
May saw what Clover was doing and glared at her for a second. Drew took her hand off of his shoulder.

"What are you saying?" Drew asked facing Clover.

"I'm saying how about you and me go somewhere alone?" Clover giggled for one second and stared at Drew which freaked him out.

"Hehehe.............. I don't think so," Drew said backing up and getting close to May.

"Fine," Clover snapped at Drew. She stood next to Violet all mad, It seemed like she like Drew a lot.

"Don't mind Clover," Violet whispered to May and Drew, "She's so boy crazy........... and mentally crazy too."

"Ok.........," May muttered.

"So I guess the two of you are coordinators?" Violet asked without fear.

"Yeah......... well one of us are a real coordinator and that's me," Drew looked behind him to see May glancing at him angrily.

"Who cares," Clover scowled, "None of you are great coordinators like me. You need to be stronger to defeat me."

"Oh come on Clover," Violet snarled at Clover looking straight at her, "Don't you give people a break?"

"Uh............ no," Clover grumbled, "These beginners are nothing but amateurs,"

"We're not beginners!" May shouted.

"You're just mad about not being a great coordinator like me and you're also mad because i was trying to steal your boyfriend," Clover yelled. Hearing those words made May blush and Drew stunned but May tried hiding it.

"He's not my boyfriend!" May snarled. Drew looked away pretending not be there.

"Yes he is!" Clover howled then left going as far away but stopped and turned to them, "Both of you watch."

May, Drew and Violet watched Clover disappear away from them. May then turned away.

"What's her problem?" May asked in an angry tone.

"Nothing," Violet answered, "So I guess you're here to get your contest pass for the Glenn Region's contests?"

"Yeah, and this time I'll win the Grand Festival," May exclaimed.

"Humph........ sure you are," Drew muttered.

"What was that?" May grumbled. She wanted to hit him, but Violet pulled her back.

"Relax," Violet whispered to May, "For friends, you're not so friendly to him."

"He's not my friend!" May shrieked with more anger. Drew pretended not to hear anything so he just stood there but he heard every word.

"Ok. So........ the two of you should be heading to the Contest Hall to get your passes," Violet declared taking off her black messenger bag and opened the pocket. She took out a multiple folded paper that seemed like a map.

"Here," she said handing her the paper, "It's a map to help you around and show you the way to each town."

"Thanks Violet," May smiled and turned to look at Drew who turned to look back at her with a confused look. "Come on Drew, let's get our contest passes!"

"Alright," Drew grumbled and decided to calm down from everything.

"So maybe I'll see both of you sometime," Violet smiled and walked away. May and Drew then walked to the Contest Hall but on their way there, they never spoke to each other. May looked at Drew and he seemed mad.

"Are you ok Drew?" May asked feeling worried about him.

"Nothing," Drew answered in a angry low voice.

"Is something bothering you?" May asked again putting her hand on Drew's shoulder. Drew glared at her and shrugged his shoulder to get May's hand off. She stood there both mad and worried about him and watched him walk forward. She looked at Drew confused about why he was mad.

"Was it something I said?" May thought then decided to drop the situation before it might get worse. So May just followed Drew to the Contest Hall.
The contest Hall seemed small from outside. Although there were no contests to be held there. It was more of a sign up place or an Pokémon Contest information center. May and Drew came but were staring at it in amazement and pleasure to compete in the contests. But they saw in front of the door a boy with blue hair and green eyes. He wore a white shirt and black pants.
"Hey both of you aren't allowed to be here," the boy said running in front of them. Another boy with black hair and black eyes came too and May and Drew felt as if they did something wrong.

"Why?" Drew asked. The boy looked at him like if Drew was crazy.

"Because......." the boy began, "Only real coordinators can get a pass here."

"And what makes you think we can't enter?" May asked glared at the boy.

"My name is Henry if you're asking," he said with a smirk on his face.

"And I'm Travis," the other boy said with force.

"And we're real Pokémon Coordinators," Henry proclaimed loudly scaring May but not Drew. Drew stood there watching May frightened then turned back to Henry and Travis.

"What the difference?" Drew questioned Henry folding his arms. Henry and Travis froze for a moment and then thought for a second.

"Uh..........." Henry said then tried to think of something, "Uh.......... because...... real coordinators are better and stronger."

"And great-looking," Travis interrupted. But Henry nodded his head to agree with Travis.

"Okay........ why are the two of you describing someone you're both not?" Drew made a laughing grin and Henry and Travis glared at Drew.

"Well at least we're better than the two of you," Henry snapped at Drew but

"Yeah," Travis snarled, why don't the two of you go home and cry to your parents," May glared at them but Drew then turned from a careless expression into a sad one. Drew looked down and May saw him that made her confused but she looked at the boys grinning at Drew. Drew just stood there, as if he lost a battle. But he lifted his head and turned away from them.
"Well at least I don't pretend that I'm better," Drew muttered but Henry and Travis heard Drew.

"If you think your so great, why don't you battle me?" Henry suggested grabbing Drew's shirt as if Henry was going to beat him up but Drew grabbed his hand and pulled it off.

"Why should I? I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friend," Drew made a smirk and left Henry speechless for a moment.

"You think you're so tough?" Henry yelled so loud that some people passing by stared at Henry and Drew.

"I don't think, I know," Drew said with a little anger.

"Oh yeah, I don't think your little girlfriend over there can be good either," Henry sneered but Drew just glared at him with his arms folded.
May jumped in front of Drew whiched surprised him and stood in front of Henry, "Hey, I'm not his girlfriend and you don't even know us?"

"So what, from the way you both look, you're not the coordinating or battling type," Henry snarled, "And if you think you're both so great, why don't you battle us?"

"I wouldn't want to waste my time," Drew said calmly.

"Fine, if Drew won't battle you, then I will," May suggested. Drew stared at her surprisingly.

"Like you can actually win," Henry laughed and so did Travis.

"She can win," Drew blurted out in front of Henry's face.
"We'll see about that," Henry snapped at both Drew and May.

"Don't think that just because you're a girl, I'm going to go easy on you," Henry shouted to May.

"Don't worry, because you're going to lose anyways," May exclaimed.

"Remember May," Drew said calmly, placing his hand on May's shoulder, "Those jerks won't let us leave unless you beat him."

"I'll try," May said nervously. May felt nervous and afraid, but since Drew was behind her, she felt sort of safe deep inside of her.

"So when do we start this battle?" Henry asked impatiently. He stood as if he was really going to win.

"We start it now," May said, taking out one of her Pokeballs, "Eevee. Come on out."

May threw the small, round, red and white ball and the small brown puppy came out of the white light.

"Eevee!" it cried looking at Henry.

"You're going to use Eevee?" Drew asked curiously.

"Yeah," May said looking back at Drew, "I'll train it for the contests."

"But you just got it," Drew whispered deciding not to say anything.

From a distance away from the four of them stood Violet next to a tree up on a big hill looking at their commotion.

"Think I'm going to lose to an small girl with an Eevee, yeah right," Henry smirked and released a Pokeball from his hand, "Xatu, lets go."

"Xa, Xa, Xatu," it said coming out of the red and white ball and slowly landed on the ground.

"Alright begin!" Travis said then turning to Drew who was a few feet behind May.

"Fine. Xatu, use Gust," Henry commanded. Xatu did what it and blew a gust of wind across the ground.

"May do something," Drew yelled to May as she tried to think of an attack but it was too late. Eevee got hit by the winds and fell onto the ground. Drew sighed in disappointment and May felt worried.

"Eevee," it said trying to get up.

"May, tell it to do something. You just can't let it get hurt," Drew shouted to May.

"I know," May replied back turning to him. She turned back to the battle and felt clueless. She tried to think of what attack Eevee can use.

"Maybe Drew was right," May thought to herself. She couldn't remember any normal attacks and she had to think of one as fast as she could she would lose the battle. Then she remembered at least one normal type attack.

"Eevee, use Quick Attack," May ordered, Eevee started running quickly and headed straight for Xatu.

"Don't think you'll get away with this," Henry shrieked, "Xatu, use Teleport."

The second Eevee approached Xatu, it used Teleport to disappear. Eevee stopped to look for Xatu anywhere but there was no sign of it.

"Where is it?" Drew thought to himself wondering where it went.

Henry made a small grin, "Alright Xatu, use Wing Attack."

Xatu reappeared and aimed to Eevee and flew with a lot of force with it's wings glowing white.

"Eevee, dodge it," May shouted. Luckily, Eevee quickly dodged Xatu's attack causing Xatu to crash on the ground.

"What?!" Henry gasped. He was starting to lose and was freaking out.

"Henry, you're losing to a girl," Travis said in fear.

"I know that!" Henry scowled then turned to Xatu who was still on the ground, "Xatu, get up!"

Xatu got up slowly but couldn't move a lot since it was hurt.

"Alright Eevee, use Body Slam." May exclaimed wanting to end the battle.

Eevee ran to Xatu and slammed it's little body to it causing it to fall more on the ground. Henry and Travis gasped. Drew smiled and took out a rose and held it in his hand.

"Xatu, get up!" Henry cried in an angry tone. Xatu slowly tried to get up, but since it was hurt, it just fell back down.

"Oh no," Travis muttered to himself and sighed.

"Yay! We won!" May cried happily. Eevee ran to her and they both hugged each other.

"I don't know how you could win when you just got it," Drew came to May and gave her the rose but Eevee tried biting his hand away.

"Hehehe, nice try," Drew glared at Eevee and handed May the rose.

"Thanks Drew," May said placing the rose into her bag and took out Eevee's Pokeball, "Eevee, you did great so why don't you take a rest.

"Eve!" it cried happily. It stuck it's little tongue at Drew and returned into the red and white Pokeball.

"How could I lose to a girl?" Henry cried sitting on the ground looking at it. Travis sighed that his friend lost to May.

"So I guess we're good enough to get our passes?" May declared.

"Yeah sure whatever," Henry grumbled quietly.

"Yay!" May said walking happily. Drew was behind her but stopped to glare at Henry and then continued to follow May. Travis watched them then Violet ran past Henry and Travis.

"Hey you guys," Violet shouted. May and Drew looked back to see Violet running to them.

"Hi Violet," May and Drew greeted Violet at the same time.

"I saw you battle with Henry a few minutes ago. You were great," Violet admitted.

"You know him?" Drew asked with displeasure.

"Well I battled him myself yesterday," Violet announced taking out a Pokeball from her bag.

"Delcatty, come on out." Violet threw the red and white ball and a purple cat came out of the white flash.

"Meow," Delcatty said then laid down and started sleeping. May, Drew, and Violet stared at it sleeping.

"Hehehe, Delcatty loves to sleep a lot," Violet admitted.

"So you got your pass already?" Drew asked.

"Yeah," Violet grinned. "But you'll both get one."

"Cool," May smiled and was so happy that she started hugging Drew so hard.

"You love killing me, don't you?" Drew said trying to get May off of him.

"But......" Violet interrupted that May stopped smiling and removed herself from Drew. She blushed a little that she tried to hide it.

"But what?" Drew asked fixing his black shirt.

"But you'll both have to get them tomorrow since it's late," Violet finished.

May and Drew figured Violet was right. The sky was becoming more bluer than before.

"Alright," May sighed and yawned.

"So I'll see you both around," Violet waved her hand with Delcatty by her side following her. May and Drew walked, waved back and headed to the Pokémon Center.

"So I guess you really wanted to be in contests?" Drew asked May.

"Yeah I guess," May whispered.

Next Episode In Contest Dreams: Episode 5 - Team Magma Appears!
May and Drew just got their contest passes and are ready for the contests. But when they find out Team Magma is here. Can May and Drew stop them?

Last edited:
W

WindyNight

Great episode, Cynthia! I enjoyed it a lot! ^_^
Sweet_May said:
Everyone was asleep in they're houses.
Is it suppose to be...Everyone was asleep in their houses.
Well, no biggie...:D
Sweet_May said:
"Cool," May smiled and was so happy that she started hugging Drew so hard.

"You love killing me, don't you?" Drew said trying to get May off of him.
This is my favourite quote from the episode...^^
Once again, excellent work! Love the episode...
Can't w8 to read episode 5!

Chelc

I'm trying to write four fan-fics at a time, and I have some stuff to do this Summer myself, so don't worry about being perfect. ^^

Anyway, I loved epi 4!! I was kinda sad when May said Drew wasn't her friend though. It was cute how he was all depressed about it. XP Well I can't wait to see the next epi, especially if it has a legendary pokémon! *hearts legendary pokémon" ^__^

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
Sweet May said:
but decided to rest and get they're passes
another they're their mistake. otherwise, I was too indulged to see any mistakes. Great chappie! although, I hate travis and henry, and clover is just-----but did you notice all the girls in fanfics, and all the blonde freaks in FF's are named clover? maybe I'm not the only one who watches Totally Spies and despises Clover. your des. of the girl sure sounded like clover and I realized that practically every character you des. was wearing a white shirt?

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
great chapter Sweet_May. I enjoyed it. Hope you update soon.

M

Miss Torchic

I love episode 4. I loved some parts. I don't mind the mistakes. Can't wait for episode 5. ^_^

M

Miss Mudkip

excellent episode Sweet May. I also loved the May hugging Drew part. Well can't wait for episode 5. ^_^

D

Drew

well Sweet May. for your first fic, i'd say that you're doing a good job. I absolutely love your fic. Can you add me to your PM list, if that's ok with you?

~Mist~

revolutionary~
I loved it when May hugged Drew! Kawaiiness! I also loved it when everyone kept on saying that May and Drew are a couple lol Poor May and Drew. The whole world loves to bug them. XD

BTW, would you like to read my story The Adventures of Yoshi? It's mostly comedy/romance and I'm sure you'll like it, if you you'd to read it. The story's at my sig. ^^

~~*Mist*~~

L

Latias_Girl

wow i really love your fic Sweet May. sorry if it took me a long time to reply. can you add me to the PM list?

V

Vivi

Well i read your fanfiction and it was cool i guess. Add me to the PM list please. Thanks.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
this fan fic is alsome! heck i cant even discribe words for this fan fic! i love it! keep up the good work sweet may! ^.^

Encyclopika

The Queen
Sorry it took so long for me to get my fat a** in here and review, but I did. ^^ This episode was great...although I kinda wish you would have used a different name than Clover for the b*tchy, blonde prep. It was like my fic. Oh well. Besides that, grammer and spelling need work, but you know what, who gives a crap? Really now...as long as i know what's going on, it really does not matter. XP You're doing very well with this fic and I can't wait to read up on legendary Pokemon. ^^ I loved the bit when May declared that Drew had no life. That was priceless.
Yes MiniMinun - I HATE Clover from Totally Spies with a passion...she's a frickin blonde preppy valley girl and someone needs to shoot her! XD Sorry...the goth came out. XD

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
i like this story:D the plot, the emotions(not 2 much or ill get sick though)all of it:D [SPOIL]i cant wait for ur next fic! because im in it, oops dont think i shuldve said that..........[/SPOIL] anywho i cant wait for the next chappie

u said id be the first to no when u posted it though................

can i be on the pm list?

Last edited:

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
whew......*whipes forehead*.......i thought i w;ould have to doulbe post to keep this place going.......i guess i was wrong..........but i cant wait for the next chappie:D

Xiang

Mind putting me on the PM list too? For some odd reason I forgot...^^'

the next chapter sounds exciting, and it's a perfect chance for lots of shippy moments! I wish May and Drew were nicer to each other though...XD

I'm so busy these days, but I'll try to find time for everyones contestshippy fics...^^ As everyone finds time for mine ^^

-Mizu ;144;

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
i agree with mizu, they ave to be nicer to eachoder, and i love the shippy moments ^_^

forever friends,
deo​

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
augh! i just realized that your only including team magma! The EVILNESS!

MM/PP-Why does everyone pay attention to magam only?

People-Because they actually get things done.

MM/PP-tsh, i'm sorry, but are we talking about the same team Magma?

People-I think so...

MM/PP-Well then, you should kno, that Team Aqua, is by far the most successful, and elusive team ever in hoenn. Team Magma members are barbarians! (hmph!)

My Vaporeon-There she goes again.

Lol. Just kidding. But really it's always magma thats up to the 'bad stuff' Aqua rools, and does way more bad stuff! (^^ you can just ignore me for now.) Hope you update soon. I think i need to re-read some stuff to catch up on whats going on...