• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Contest Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be very difficult for me to put the five Eeveelutions in the museum (Flareon - cool, Jolteon - tough, etc.)? I already have a painting of Umbreon from a smartness contest.

Blue Shuckle

Event collecter
Would it be very difficult for me to put the five Eeveelutions in the museum (Flareon - cool, Jolteon - tough, etc.)? I already have a painting of Umbreon from a smartness contest.

It'd be tough but im sure its possible.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
As for me, for smart I used Gardevoir.

Psychic
Confusion
Psychic
Confusion
Skill Swap

Smart was the first Master Contest I won

~Ayra~;267;

Ayrafeneres

~Contest Master~
With the Beauty Master Contest I went with my Beautifly.

Morning Sun
Silver Wind
Morning Sun
Silver Wind
Morning Sun

I managed to always get good timing and got the crowd going.

For Cool I plan to use my Absol

Double Team
Quick Attack
Double Team
Quick Attack
Double Team

It's worked so far.

With Smart I used my Gardevoir

Calm Mind
Psychic
Calm Mind
Future Sight
Skill Swap

That win was a piece of cake.

For Cute I plan to use my Delcatty

Rest
Sleep Talk
Rest
Sleep Talk
Rest

It's worked so far.

Not sure who I'm gonna use for Tough, either a different Beautifly or a Silcoon

Harden
Tackle
Harden
Tackle
Harden

And that'll do it.

~Ayrafeneres~;267;

Karlmar

Eeveelution Contesters

I really wanna try out if this is possible!! - Can I ask for your Umbreon's moveset? I tried to solve this puzzle but it's very hard to strike any combos like this. I switched Jolteon from tough to cool and Flareon from cool to cute, and then mix up the order with Espeon as the smart one and finally tries to get Umbreon tough... (as they advice: www.serebii.net/potw/197.shtml but if you really got Umbreon as a Greenframed painting, then the quest to make Flareon as a cool, and Jolteon as a tough masterranker is still alive :) I surgest: Flareon with: Leer/Tackle, Double team/Quick attack. Jolteon: Rain dance/Thunder, Double team/Agility.

But how do you make a Master rank smart or tough Umbreon good enough to make a paining at the museum????
plz comment and let me know if you have got a painting without using combo moves on a pokemon???

Any surgestions on how to make a tough Flareon?

And if any of you knows the best berries to use plz share??
let me know what you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.