• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Contest Master | Elite Master - Wallace Club <3

009.jpg

Contest Master | Elite Master - Wallace Club <3

Bonjour :3!

Welcome to the marvelous Wallace Club. I say marvelous, but I could also say beautiful, nice, cool, cute, adorable, pupu, interesting, hot Wallace Club :3. Why all those adjectives o:? Yes, you guessed it x3. Because of Wallace <333. Wallace is one of the coolest human beings in the Pokémon World, honestly ^^. ~> That's why he has a club : D. I made this club for Wallace Fans. This means that if you're a fan, you must join this club. <~

dpffa350.png

` Rules -

~> Read those rules & those rules.
~> Don't be a wanna be, please. C:
~> You're not the only fan, so, respect the others ;3.
~> You want to be my assistant? Prove it :/.
~> When you join, explain in at least 3 sentences why you like Wallace ^^. You're a fan, so you should know a lot, right :x?
~> You may post pictures+banners+icons.
~> My assistant and myself are the only ones allowed to start topics. s:"
~> You have an idea? Send me a message. Don't post the idea in the club, please.
~> I am the boss owner, so, like, respectmeplz.

` Members -

Staff members;

~> Vavavoom | Wallace Club Owner

Regular members;

~> Chelc
~> Inferno
~> Medea
~> PurpleMew
~> KetchupO
~> Aipom1234
~> Shiwin

frlgemtrex007.png

` Wallace -

Personality; Wallace seems to be a gracious man, in general ^^. He's confident ;3. Why? Because without confidence, he wouldn't achieve his goals. <~ Wallace is also smart. He uses strategies while appealing+battling with his Pokémon. <3 And as we all know, he loves Water-type Pokémon x33! Everyone labels him as " The Water Master ". Isn't that great? o:

Clothes; HERE COMES THE FUN PART. :3 The master wears a beautiful outfit. The outfit constitutes of white+purple pants that give the Spring-ish feeling :3. He wears a wonderful chemise, also. Wallace has a cute little hat on his head. That hat is really popular, because Fangirls buy similar hats and copy Wallace. We can see those Fangirls where Wallace is, of course : D. And here comes THE cape. <3 Everyone loves THE cape. <~ It's just... attractive. x:

Profession; Alright. In Pokémon Ruby+Sapphire, Wallace is a Gym Leader. He owns the Sootopolis City Gym ^^. He uses Water-type Pokémon, for sure. If you beat his Pokémon, he gives you the cute little Rain Badge. <~ In Pokémon Emerald, Wallace becomes the Elite Four Champion. O: You can battle him at the Ever Grand City League. Good luck; he's tough, pupues. :3
In the Animé, Wallace is a Contest Master. <33 He likes hosting contests. Last time we saw him, he was hosting the Lake Valor Pokémon Contest, in the Sinnoh Region. <~ He gave the Aqua Ribbon to the winner of the contest. ;3

Pokémon; <3 Wallace is a Water-type user, as we all know. As gym leader, he owns a Luvdisc, a Whiscash, a Sealeo, a Seaking, & a Milotic. :3 As champion, he uses a Wailord, a Tentacruel, a Ludicolo, a Gyarados, a Wiscash, & a Milotic. C: As Contest Master, he uses a Milotic x3. And yes; Milotic is his signature Pokémon. :3

` Topics -

Which profession suits Wallace the most?
Who should Wallace go out with? [choose a male+female]
If you could go out with Wallace for one day, what would you do with him?
When you saw Wallace for the first time, what was your reaction?

` Pictures+Banners+Icons+Etc -

Icon - By Inferno
Icon - By Inferno
Banner - By Inferno
Icon - By Inferno
Pixel art - By Vavavoom
Art - From PokéSho

` Credits -

Filb - Pictures
Bulbapedia - Information
Pokémon Elite 2000 - Sprites

dungeon350.png
dungeon350.png
dungeon350.png

Last edited:

Chelc

MIKURI-SAMA! *_*

He is amazing, no rly. He has elegance and style. Not to mention, I love his Milotic. :3 Oh, I loved his Engrish in the episodes, as well. XD He was so cool, and so was his ribbon, and you gotta love his hair and outfit and the hat and just everything about him? <3

I have lotsa screenshots of him, so...

http://i29.*******.com/eilaw8.png

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
I'm joining =O

Well, why the heck not? Sign me up =D

I like Wallace because of his awesome look, personality, he's gracious, he's relaxed, and I also like his elegant style *shot*
I admit, he really is powerful in Emerald, well, before training my team xD but anyways, I never thought that he's also a Contest Master when I first saw him, I went like: "He's the Hoenn Champion in Emerald, and he's a Contest Master? =O"

So, may I join?

MIKURI-SAMA! *_*

He is amazing, no rly. He has elegance and style. Not to mention, I love his Milotic. :3 Oh, I loved his Engrish in the episodes, as well. XD He was so cool, and so was his ribbon, and you gotta love his hair and outfit and the hat and just everything about him? <3

I have lotsa screenshots of him, so...

http://i29.*******.com/eilaw8.png

LOOK WHO JUST JOINED. 8D

Chelc, I really like what you just said. x: We share the same opinion on Wallace, apparently. Also, if you have lots of screenshots... you know what to do, right :3? I love the screenshot you just posted, by the way. It's really cool! Love the facial expression of Wallace. <~ And his hat. EH, I LIKE EVERYTHING ;__;!

Well, why the heck not? Sign me up =D

I like Wallace because of his awesome look, personality, he's gracious, he's relaxed, and I also like his elegant style *shot*
I admit, he really is powerful in Emerald, well, before training my team xD but anyways, I never thought that he's also a Contest Master when I first saw him, I went like: "He's the Hoenn Champion in Emerald, and he's a Contest Master? =O"

So, may I join?

O: Oh, kind of like me x3. Well, welcome to the club, Inferno. <3 I guess Wallace's appearance is really, really popular, these days! Actually, it has always been popular. x:

Medea

Excalibur
*clears throat*

Yes, I would love to join this club. I have loved Wallace since way before his recent episode appearances. Since the good days back when Ruby and Sapphire came out. The fan art was to die for and so pretty on the GBA screen. Yes, I'm a raving fan-girl. And of course, his beauty in the manga. To die for. And because I don't want to feel like a complete hypocrite.

[SPOIL]The anime. My God he was just the greatest. Except I was a little disappointed with this. Wallace only got like one episode to shine. One. And I really wanted more of him to see the rest of his pokemon team.[/SPOIL]

But enough of my pointless ramblings. I would like to join this club for, I love Wallace. And here's a picture to contribute to the pile.

Wallace16.jpg

Oh my, Medea. ;_; What you just said is so intense. I loved the spoiler part :3. I pretty much agree with you on everything you pointed out. Specially the lack of spotlight <~. By the way, I haven't seen pictures of Wallace [yes, I know. I'm late --;] in the Manga, sadly. Anyway, you are so on the Member list now. <3 Yay, we're 4, now ^^.

And here goes the very first topic... Which profession suits Wallace the most?

PurpleMew

no promises
Hey Vava

I <3 Wallace becuase he is talented, a great co-ordiantor and gym leader
I like him because he has great water pokemon which are my 2nd favorite type of pokemon
Oh and he has a wonderfull Milotic and he is just so good looking and wonderfull !!!!!

So can i join vava ?

I think he is best as a co-ordinator

Last edited:
Aw. You went with easy things, PurpleMew! Though, I'll have to agree. The fact that Wallace is talented AND a Contest Master/Elite Master is great. <3 And yay for Water-type Pokémon :3. And you're right, Wallace has a Milotic. We can easily see how much he trained it! It looks really powerful. Not only battle wise, but, like, appeal wise too. You convinced me, pupu. You're in the club. <~ Welcome. C:

I think he is best as a co-ordinator

Could you elaborate?

KetchupO

tωisted
Yay Imma join! Make room! ^^

I LOVE Wallace because-
He's awesome. He's got a great unique style. (Lovin that hat)
He raises Water types and they're my fave types. He's smexy as heck and one of the best looking gym leaders. His personality rocks, AND, he's so fun to ship with Steven :p
Also, flamboyant characters in Pokemon Rock Ma Socks!! <3

PurpleMew

no promises
Aw. You went with easy things, PurpleMew! Though, I'll have to agree. The fact that Wallace is talented AND a Contest Master/Elite Master is great. <3 And yay for Water-type Pokémon :3. And you're right, Wallace has a Milotic. We can easily see how much he trained it! It looks really powerful. Not only battle wise, but, like, appeal wise too. You convinced me, pupu. You're in the club. <~ Welcome. C:

Could you elaborate?

I think he is best as a co-ordinator because in the anime when he was taken over as gym leader and he did that big show
You could see the elagence of his pokemon

In the rescent episodes when he holds a contest

A gym leader wouldn't do that only an inspired co-oridnator or Some town mayor would do that

~•{PM}•~

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
I just got back from school =D And here's something I made:

http://i25.*******.com/eqxsih.png

I just couldn't resist doing one, isn't he awesome? =D

As for the topic, that is: Which profession suits Wallace the most?

Altough he's a powerful Pokemon Trainer, I believe that being a Co-ordinator is the profession that suits Wallace the most, with his Pokemon, Milotic, they make an awesome team, and also, in the recent contest episodes he's one of the judges, if I recall correctly. His elegant style is irresistible, which is why I made the avatar xD

Here is a picture of Wallace that I couldn't resist including in my post:

http://i28.*******.com/idzmmq.jpg

Last edited:
KetchupO: Yay! You decided to join, pupu x3. Welcome to the club. <3 I hope you enjoy being here. :3 Wallace is, of course, in my Top 5 for gym leaders!

PurpleMew: Oh my gosh. I LOVE THAT WORD~ " elegance "... As soon as I hear that word, Wallace pops out in my head. <~ I guess that's great? This proves that Wallace is, like, over the top. Like, over there. <3 That's cool.

Inferno: o: Woah, nice avatar, pupu ^^. I'm going to add it to the gallery, on the first post. Thanks for the picture, also! Wallace's winking x3. Oh boy. :3

And PurpleMew, once again, thank you! I love the first screenshot. It's so powerful... The emotion on Wallace's face is just... AWW. ;___; Plus, there's, like, that, like, cute little fog-ish effect in the shot. <3 It's awesome. Like, seriously. Also, in the second screenshot, we can see Milotic *wrapping* Wallace with its tail. <3 That's soooo cute. That's a proof of friendship, in my opinion. Wonderful!

<3 Contest Master all the way. Why? Because I prefer contests :x. Fine, fine... The real reason is...

<3 During the Wallace Cup, Wallace showed a lot of interest in Pokémon Contests. Specially in his OWN contest. He seemed happy, all the time. He was always commenting on water-related things. :3 That's so cold hot. To me, a synonym of coordinator is... Wallace? xP

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
I don't know what to say, I couldn't resist doing another Wallace Avatar because he's awesome =D

Here it is:
http://i31.*******.com/eiumtd.png

Isn't he awesome in that picture? =D

Oh, and I found this picture of Wallace <3

http://i29.*******.com/34hdiis.jpg

O: It's great, Inferno. -adds to the first post- Made it in GIMP? Anyway, yus, he is awesome in that picture x3. -hugs the picture- Oh and the other one is great too :3. Love it. Milotic loves its master. <3 I'm pretty sure Wallace loves it as well.

People, this is THE picture:

124.jpg

Look at the water jets. Look at Milotic. LOOK AT WALLACE. <3 He just seems so master-ish in that shot. He looks like he owns the place. :3 So yeah, just wanted to share my thoughts x3.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
O: It's great, Inferno. -adds to the first post- Made it in GIMP? Anyway, yus, he is awesome in that picture x3. -hugs the picture- Oh and the other one is great too :3. Love it. Milotic loves its master. <3 I'm pretty sure Wallace loves it as well.

People, this is THE picture:

124.jpg

Look at the water jets. Look at Milotic. LOOK AT WALLACE. <3 He just seems so master-ish in that shot. He looks like he owns the place. :3 So yeah, just wanted to share my thoughts x3.

:O It's awesome! Milotic's on Wallace's head, doesn't Wallace feel stressed with Milotic on his head because she's a little big? xP And you're right, he looks so master-ish, that picture is like Master-Student =D

:O It's awesome! Milotic's on Wallace's head, doesn't Wallace feel stressed with Milotic on his head because she's a little big? xP And you're right, he looks so master-ish, that picture is like Master-Student =D

X3 I think Milotic is behind Wallace. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Wallace would have Milotic on his head <~. He seems tough; that's the reason :3. If he couldn't have it on his head, Milotic could easily create some sort of water thing on top of Wallace's head. That could work, I guess. <3

[/kind of went too far]

Medea

Excalibur
Wallace15.jpg

Thanks for letting me in the club Vavavoom and I hope you don't mind these pictures that I'm posting. I will eventually make a Wallace collage. Maybe tomorrow when I'm off from work.

It is true. I do have a love for shafted characters. I've always said that Wallace should have shown up during the Hoenn episode. Stick to some kind of accuracy to the games. Oh but no. They didn't have Wallace until later...Much later. And that's what kind of set me off.

I'm on rant mode again.

[SPOIL]I would say stick to being a coordinator. I mean come on. We've seen the boy in action with his Milotic. They are a perfect combination. I think he succeeds at this more than being a gym leader.[/SPOIL]

It is true. I do have a love for shafted characters. I've always said that Wallace should have shown up during the Hoenn episode. Stick to some kind of accuracy to the games. Oh but no. They didn't have Wallace until later...Much later. And that's what kind of set me off.

Same thing here. :/ I always thought that Wallace would be appearing somewhere in Hoenn. Like, at the league, or even at the Sootopolis Gym. But as you said, he appeared later :3.

His appearance is probably the best twist that happened in the Sinnoh Journey. I like the way they handled his character. But as we both said earlier, Wallace should have gotten more spotlight. <~

Oh and by the way, it's okay for the screenshots. <3

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Finally, after all that hard work, here's the Banner for the club, I started it at 6:00AM then stopped at 7:00AM 'cause I had to go to school, then continued it on 4:00PM until 5:30PM 'cause I had to eat dinner, then from 6:00PM until now, here it is:

http://i32.*******.com/fuascw.png

That's v2 btw lol