• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Contest Tie (Contestshipping)

VRaspberry

Eevee Trainer
New fan here, and just wanted to say "wow". Contest Tie is amazing, and I love the ending. How May and Drew came back together after so long, and now I'm really excited to know what'll happen next. I know this story is over, but there's a sequel, right? I can't wait until then!

skitty721

♥A Skitty's Mirage♥
Omg~! I just finished reading this fic last night...I didn't get to reply until today was because it was already 1.00AM when I finished it (yes, I loved it enough to stay up til 1 to read it). I loved all the shippy moments and all the funny ones (especially the elevator jokes). I also loved the the Akata saga and the Day saga...If I keep listing then I'll probably rant on and on and on til everyone is annoyed with me. XDD So I loved absolutely loved everything about this fic as well as the art of the new Pokemon. The ending almost made me cry. So sad when Drew left but I'm happy that they meet up again, just as they promised. It's my most favorite one right now. I really love to see a sequel...I'd hate for it to just end here...

Sorry that I'm so repetitive and I hope you don't consider my rant spam. No matter how many times I say it, it won't be enough to express how much I loved this fic. It's too bad I wasn't here from the beginning when it first started...I only found this about a week ago...

EDIT: I don't know how to review, but I'll try to anyways. This is for the whole fic, since I wasn't here from the beginning. Um...I really think you did a great job with the writing. With this I mean the writing style. It was very clear and descriptive, creating very good imagery for the reader. When I read it, I could see exactly what the characters were doing in my head and what they were saying. The only thing that affected it were the minor spelling mistakes or typos. Those didn't really affect anything much, I mean it wasn't like bad that someone couldn't make it out. More like hitting a wrong key, but that's natural. I don't think I have anything more to say, since I've never reviewed anything before. You did a great job. Keep it up~~

(Darn...I really don't know how to review)

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
@VRaspberry - A sequel is not really in the works...I never really planned it all out and I'm just not in the position to write another 5-year fic. Sorry. I know it sucks that it ends on a cliff hanger like that, but I can't help it. ^^; Forgive me.

@skitty721 - Don't worry - your review is good as is. I appreciate your love of the story and I'm just glad people are still reading it somewhat. I know it's long, and to be honest, I'd never tackle a story this long. X.x So kudos to you and I'm really glad you read through it, even though some of it in the beginning is pretty bad. XD I'm glad the Fakemon did not deter you, as well. Thank you for such a nice review. :3

Lazorchu!!

Hellooooo~
Hi! I just now got done reading this and i ******* LOVED IT! now i come with dissapointment on my mind. 46 chapters an Drew DID NOT GET SOME! WHATS UP WITH THAT!? I mean, i was reading this thinking,"Awwright he's about to get some," and than i'm all like "WTF, that was NOT COOL". But aside from that, this was the best sleep deprived week EVAR!! I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning reading, give or take.
EDIT: 3/9/11 This was a month ago and I want to apologize to anyone who had to read this post here. I was a contest shipper and now I'm a a chess-shipper and Hoenn-shipper. YAY BRENDANXMAY! GO BR33ZY! and this was hilarious, not just the story but my review

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
Hi! I just now got done reading this and i ******* LOVED IT! now i come with dissapointment on my mind. 46 chapters an Drew DID NOT GET SOME! WHATS UP WITH THAT!? I mean, i was reading this thinking,"Awwright he's about to get some," and than i'm all like "WTF, that was NOT COOL". But aside from that, this was the best sleep deprived week EVAR!! I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning reading, give or take.
Man, my stories are attracting weird messages...*ahem* well,if you want a contestshipping lemon from your's truly, read Treehouse Saga or Demons of Metropolis (the latter more for a better read).
And it's not all about "some". :p Shipping is romance, so that's what you'll see, especially from such a romantic ship, as is CS.
Anyway, I'm glad you liked it regardless. ^^

Lazorchu!!

Hellooooo~
Man, my stories are attracting weird messages...*ahem* well,if you want a contestshipping lemon from your's truly, read Treehouse Saga or Demons of Metropolis (the latter more for a better read).
And it's not all about "some". :p Shipping is romance, so that's what you'll see, especially from such a romantic ship, as is CS.
Anyway, I'm glad you liked it regardless. ^^

I'm sorry about the random rage ranting. I was tired, now onto the rest of this. I actualy just got done reading DoM about five minutes ago and I give DoM 11/10 for creativeness. I was like i was reading the offspring of Phantom of the Opera, Pokémon and Romeo and Juliet. Only thing better than this is the Dark Tower saga By Stephen King. Now THATS a fine piece of writing.

Encyclopika

The Queen
There's no need to apologize. :p I'm glad you like my work.

Lazorchu!!

Hellooooo~
no problem

luvallpokemon

Optional Author
is it okay if I copy your whole story and save it to look at over and over again?

~BigFan

Encyclopika

The Queen
^Why can't you just look at it here on Serebii? ^^; It could also use a review...

And I just wouldn't suggest it - it's hundreds of pages long. :p

luvallpokemon

Optional Author
the reason is because I have to keep flipping over pages and pages of comments in between chapters. LOL :p

eeveelutionlove

Eeveelution breeder
I just finished this entire story and it was amazing. I loved every minute of it. Is there going to a sequel? Can I be on your PM list for this, and your new stories if you write any more???

Encyclopika

The Queen
No, there will not be a sequel, sorry. :( If you want to read other works by me, try out Demons of Metropolis, or my newest one Banishment. Otherwise, you can find links to others in the Shipping Fic Catalog.
Thanks for enjoying.