• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

::||Contestshipping: Coloured version||::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
hiya all, its been ages since I've been here!! Anyways this is a coloured version of the contestshippy pic i drew ^^

HarukaShuu.jpg

i hope its not too big ^^; if it is then here's a link Haruka+Shuu

A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
CHEERS kAIVITI*​

Peach

Awwww, it's so beatiful~
I like Haruka's hair there really much^^

I love your drawing style so much <3

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
I love its so amazing, your a good drawer better then me! :D

Very nice but May's face looks a little bit like Kagome's from Inuyasha.
No offence.
Very pretty too.

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
Yay! You're back! *Glomp-huggles you* ^_^

I see that you finally colored the Contestshippin' picture. The color is great and they all flow well. Their hair flows well and Drew's rose looks beautiful. It looks like it was actually sketched like that. It's smooth and sketchy all at the same time. Great job Kaiviti! I know that as long as you draw with your heart, you will always make beautiful art. :D

Xiang

Oh oh oh oh oh! Wonderful wonderful wonderfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!

I worship you.

Your Art I <33333

Sinthirster

Wondering...
Yay! You colored it! It looks very nice, Kaiviti. The coloring is perfect, I love everything about it! Excellent work!

~Sinthirster;319;

Savage

P!nk
Ok, I feel like critquing a picture, so here goes.

(I'll work down from the head).

May:
>Bandanna: Done Nicley.

>Hair: Perfect design, although swaying a bit much. Needs a few more hair strokes on the right side.

>Face: It looks seemingly a lot like an older version of May somehow, I just can't put my finger on it.
>Shape: Good, although chin needs a bit of flat.
>Eyebrows: Need to be thicker.
>Eyes: Perfect, I find nothing wrong with them.
>Nose: Might need a bit more showing.
>Cheeks, Nicley blushed!
>Mouth: I find nothing wrong with it.

>Arms: Nice thickness, compared to her weight.

>Breasts: Again, looks like an older version of May. Just underneath them, the shirt appears to tuck under. It gives it a different effect the way you drew them.

>Stomach/Posture: The stomach is a good size. Where you dignify the posture line (The curve near her stomach), it needs to look a little more rounded, It makes it look a bit more natural that way.

>Hips/Waist: Right size.

Legs:
It's really good but May has chicken legs....
Yes...
Thighs are right size (compared to the stomach). The Knees are good. Yet the muscle in thelower part of the legs (I forgot what it is called) is thicker than what you Imaged in the stomach and other parts of her body.

Drew:
Its ALL good.

Colouring: F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! Great shading, nice colours, everything is perfect! :D

Please, PLEASE, keep up the fantasticwork, you are AMAZING!

*Ra*

The power of the sun
OMFG It's so amzing especially the rose in drews hand, but for some reason i dont like mays head, the eyes are good but the hair seem too "wavy and the face is too ovel, there sould be some cheek bone, like how it should curve in a bit.(u got it correct for drew though.) speaking of drew there should be an addition line a curved line to be precise above the "cheek line. What I mean is sort of coming out from the bottom of the ear. I know this is hard to explain but i have found that a lot of people make this mistake. It Makes it more realistic because without it it is hard to distinguish the actual face from the neck. (it could even be a light line like a simple shading.)

Anyway i hope u don't mind the CC it's a great pic, i like the legs on both i don't think they look like "chicken" legs. Just i hope u understood what i said, because i have a habit of writing semi-confusing things. Like i know u drew the line a bit but it should be a bit bigger and a little more curved or "L" shaped.

Last edited:

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
WOW...thank you everyone for commenting and telling me what you think of the piccy!! Ofcourse i don't mind CC's *Ra*
and wow...rayjohn that was alot XD

well then...again THANK YOU TO EVERYONE....hope you all had a merry Christmas and i wish you all the very best in the new year!!

Cheers everyone

Kaiviti

*Ra*

The power of the sun
Thanx im glad u understand and are ok with cc, but don't get me wrong the pic is still amazing its just some small details and doesn't matter much actually.

ok keep up the good, no wait amzing work. =)

H

Haruka

WOW!!!!
THAT IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!
I love May's hair!!
The shading is great too!!

S

Shadowcat

Wonderful Contestshipping art Kaviti. Your art pwns mine. Really, and you have to draw more Contestshipping Art. Now, that's lovely. Really lovely Art.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Aw this is very cute. May's face seems a little off but otherwise everything else looks awesome. Keep up the great work! I love the coloring and how it looks overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.