• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Control Freak! (198)

Gillachu

Banned
Lmao at Jessie being able to control Pokemon with the mask, but only within a certain place. This was an okay filler at least...

My favorite scene here was when Jessie put on the mask and proclaimed herself as queen. Golbat becoming Crobat was a good moment too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The funniest parts had to be Jessie making Meowth dance and also Pikachu shocking Jessie again and again. It's also great to see Golbat evolve into Crobat. It's weird how Brock had Zubat for three whole seasons, then it evolved twice in one saga. :x

Leonhart

Imagineer
While I liked Natsuki the archaeologist, Hokuto from that old Pokemonia episode should've returned here instead since she would've fit right in with the plot. I was glad that Takeshi's Golbat was the central character here however, and him evolving was even better. Musashi's power trip while wearing the mask was eerie.

Vipsoccermaster

Fine episode. Good to see Golbat evolving into Crobat. Jessie controlling Pokémon in a limited area was freaky. Would have been a lot worse if it affected worldwide. Funny that Jessie didn't know the limits of being controlled and thus got shocked by Pikachu.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, it says a whole lot about the handling of Takeshi and his Pokemon in general that the main thing that most viewers seem to remember about this episode is Musashi's mask and her recently acquired mind control powers, as opposed to the debut of Takeshi's Crobat, which seems like a postscript detail.

Daizy

I call you honey
Since Jessie is already the control freak of the TR group, the whole craze for power just makes sense for a selfish character like her. Loved when we saw Golbat evolve.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Since Jessie is already the control freak of the TR group, the whole craze for power just makes sense for a selfish character like her. Loved when we saw Golbat evolve.

In a way, that's what made her being possessed by the mask a bit predictable. I can't help but wonder how things would've turned out if Kojirou had been possessed, instead.

I love episodes that feature some kind of mysterious object with magical powers and the mask that Jessie wore being able to control Pokemon was really cool. Of course it was flawed since she could only use its power within the ruins, but it was a cool episode premise. Golbat evolving into Crobat was the best part since Crobat's presence at least makes sense in the Johto saga compared to Golbat's.

James going down on one knee... hmm.. him proposing to Jessie?
Brock-Crobat, the bond phenomenon. Seems DEM to me.