• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Control Freaks Contest Royal - TT RPG (Rated PG-13)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Hunter Sigbin/Canis Ryder; Linda Matulin
Pizza Place -> Titans' Tower

She waited for her to answer, but when Armory finally answered, it wasn't what she expected. She seemed surprised and acted like she didn't know they were superheroes. For a moment, she was confused, but then it hit her. She's trying to keep her cover up as much as she could, even if it's not by much. She knew how important one's cover was. After all, her entire family line has done it for generations. Maybe Armory was the same. Either way, it was clear she was up to something. Her eyes looked so much sharper than before.

She'll have to do the same.

Hopefully they can sort out stuff when the tower was safe.

"Oh, yeah... I-I'll admit that, uh, that would've been uh...that would've been, cool. But uh, aren't you...you're not uh... ...I'm uh, kind of worried about what that-that-that...guy said," she said. It was easy to pretend to be nervous, because she was starting to be because she just realized something.

Armory's suit was a mechanical one, that could be hacked into.

She stood up and said, "I...maybe I... I think I'll...I'll call the police..."

She put her hand on Armory's shoulder, making brief eye contact, before walking out the place. Linda hoped that Armory knew that she got what she was doing. She understood that her cover was important. She wondered if she could guess that she was going to help recover her suit with as little damage as possible.

She continued walking until she was at the entrance of the shopping district. As soon as she was there, she dashed off and went to the nearest alleyway. She looked back to see if anyone noticed her, and saw that only a few people were confused at the sudden rush of wind. With that confirmation, she tapped the back of her hands and transformed. Her body was once again had white armor. She breathed in, then out. Time to head for the tower.

She dashed off once again down the streets. When she was a ways away from the shopping district (so that nobody could piece a girl going out the same place as the other Titans and the appearace of another Titan just nearby), she went into another alleyway. She stopped there and gave a high pitched whistle. Then she got her Canis Shooter and loaded its Shooter cartridge, the device lighting up at the injection. The sound of an engine getting closer made her look up and smile.

"Good boy."

Sonic barked cheerfully.

She got on him and said, "HQ. We got trouble."

Sonic barked again in acknowledgement, not caring for the sounds of surprise from the bystanders around them, and sped off to the location. She really hoped what she did was enough to throw people off her tracks, and Armory's. The girl almost looked like she shut down after Control Freak said that.

The pair arrived in front of the tower and Linda got off Sonic. She looked back to him and quickly said, "Stay here just in case," before getting inside. The first thing she saw was that the,floor was littered with darts. The second was that there was a trail of smashed robots and...turrets? It was hard to tell. They were smashed really badly. She wondered who did that. She followed the trail at her fast speed and quickly found Nightmare and Ama.

"What's the status?" she said. Then she looked around and found a staircase. "Never mind. I'm gonna check on Armory's mecha suit."

She dashed up the stairs and soon encountered Max and Archie. She would've just passed by them but she remembered something. She stopped before them and asked,

"Hey, do you remember how many floors it was until the common room?"

She lost track how many floors there were since she always ran up and down the stairs and so never kept track.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Violet Lantern; Max Hudson
Titans Tower

As Max was flying, Archie came after him. "Hey! Wait for me! I'll come with you!" Even though you couldn't see it underneath the mask covering his eyes, Max rolled his eyes. Oh, he takes me seriously after I yelled at him... Max thought bitterly, remembering Archie's response to his earlier rant. Max stopped mid flight, and turned around to say something to him, but before he could to that, Linda suddenly ran up to them.

"Hey, do you remember how many floors it was until the common room?"

"Oh, hey! You made it!" Max said with his normal cheery tone. "I think it's on this floor. I don't exactly remember the tower that well though..." He then turned to Archie again, and got serious. "As for you... So, all of a sudden you respect me because I'm a threat to you? I don't know how things are done where you come from, but that's not the way I work. I'm really sorry, but I don't want to talk to you right now..." And with that, Max turned around, and continued towards his destination.

Although, he didn't make it very far before he heard the sound of mechanical humming, followed by footsteps taking big steps. He soon saw a large, red, metal suit of armor walking towards him. It looked exactly like the one Armory had earlier. In fact... it actually was the one Armory had earlier. "No way! Did he...?!"

Before Max could finish that thought, the armor fired a pulse of electricity from a device on it's chest aimed at Max. Before the Violet Lantern had time to even react, he was hit by the pulse, and fell to the floor stunned.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~~-------------------=
Wonder Boy
Titan tower

As Archie caught up with Max to the next floor, he saw Max turned around to face him, as if he was gonna say something. As much he did find it annoying to be spoken to like that, he figured that this guy needed to get it off his chest. Whatever came, he would try not to hold it against him. However, as he was gonna talk, they were interrupted by Linda approaching them.

"Hey, do you remember how many floors it was until the common room?" she asked in a hurry. "Oh, hey! You made it!" Max said with his normal cheery tone, though it wasn't too difficult to see that he had something to say. "I think it's on this floor. I don't exactly remember the tower that well though..." he continued. "Actually.. I think the common room is at top of the tower, or at least a few stories above here.". They were on the second floor after all. After that, Linda hurried on ahead. Max then decided to get serious again, and Archie braced himself for what would come.

"As for you... So, all of a sudden you respect me because I'm a threat to you? I don't know how things are done where you come from, but that's not the way I work. I'm really sorry, but I don't want to talk to you right now...", he said in a serious tone. Understandable, nontheless. But now? In the middle of battle? Really? He couldn't put his own selfish feelings away for like, 10 minutes? Annoying. "Got it. We will talk about this later." Archie said, as Max went on ahead. He did want to sort things out with Max. He didn't dislike the guy, but his methods were beoynd stupid, at least in his book. The thought then struck him that not everyone had the same military-esque background as he had, and he begun to wonder. Eh, he would worry about this later.

This got Archie thinking for a short while, giving Max enough time to scurry on ahead. Archie eventually did catch up though, and as he caught up, he started hearing more mechanical sounds, and figured there would be more of those wimpy security robots running around with their weird laser guns and shock batons. as he got into view though, he saw that Max was temporarily fliched in place by the sight of none other than Armoury's battlearmor. Well, that would probably be a formiddable foe. Max seemed somewhat overwhelmed by it, and though it went against everything he believed in, Archie stayed behind to watch from afar. "Hera, forgive me." he whispered out, hoping the goddess would excuse him for what he was about to do.

"Oh, you're such a big threat. So, you don't need my help here, huh? Fine. Have fun dealing with Armoury!" he sarcastically said to Max, who was now on the floor, stunned by some sort of attack. Max needed to know the consequences of bad charisma, and though it went against everything, exceptions had to be made. "I'll just walk downstairs and see if they need my help there instead." he then said in an equally serious tone as Max had done earlier. Speaking of letting things go. he thought to himself. He did find a certain comfort though. He would likely just be gone for a few minutes before darting up again to fend off Armoury enough for Max to re-assemble himself. Just another thing to add to the apology-list..

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Amanuma [aka Dexter]
CC TTT (Downstairs)

Between the brute force and magical attacks, the group had managed to take a good chunk out of the robots. Though there seemed to be some tension between Violet and Wonder.

A malfunctioning metal man spun on it's side next to Ama and Gi. The croc whipped his head to the side and snapped onto it's arm tearing it off. Ama got the feeling he didn't much like these things.

Violet stated that he was going upstairs to look for the main computer and turn it off. Hopefully it wouldn’t be too hard to lock Control Freak out of it either. Ama wasn't sure, the 2000 yr old guy is usually not the one you call for tech support. Wonder followed Violet, batting away further robots.

At least they were still working together.

Hunter arrived, asking for the status, then changing her mind and rushing off upstairs herself. Three upstairs, two down here, plus a grumpy crocodile. Ama jumped off Gi's back and shouted up the stairs, remembering the bombs, “Alright! Good Luck! I'm going to make sure Control Freak didn't leave any presents for us down here.”

That was the plan anyways. Though he wasn't sure if anyone could hear him that well. Never mind, he could call them on the communicator later if he needed to.

Ama drew the water from the floor to himself, causing it to swirl around his feet. Nothing like Avatar, he couldn’t make water fly or anything like that, but he could control the current, make waves if there was enough, and direct it towards the next target.

Gi walked alongside him as he moved further into the building. This was the ground floor, so the lobby/reception area should be up just ahead, as well as the memorial hall. And wasn't there a bathroom? Hmm. Probably around the corner from where he made the pipe burst.

Just beyond the stairs, the hall widened into the lobby. More turrets popped up. Ama quickly pushed the currents out to flood these. A few turrets spat out misguided missiles, which spun downward in spectacular failure. Gi growled. Real effective. At least as a reptile he had an excuse to be stupid, which was more then Ama could say for some people.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
New plot info is available! - CC TTT

As Violet lay on the floor before Hunter, and Wonder started to storm off, suddenly the Armory suit turned and ran, crashing through one of the picturesque tower windows. The sound was thunderous, echoing through the tower, as the red suit dropped out of sight.

Monitors all over the tower flickered on. Control Freak's face appeared large in the frame, and grinning manically, as he laughed. He coughed presently, then made an effort to stop laughing, before announcing, “Hey Titans! Let's play a game! A shadow game!”

He paused before explaining, “It'll be dark soon, so let's have an epic game of hide and seek! I've hidden an item precious to each of you somewhere in the city. You probably already know what I took. You have until dawn to find them, or I'll destroy them!”

Control Freak started laughing again as the camera cut out. A burst of Space Odyssey music played, accompanied by a logo of a black brick with CF's pudgy mug painted on it.

- On the ground just outside the tower the Armory suit lay motionless, scratched and dented, but not seriously damaged. Control Freak, probably bored, has relinquished control of it. (Okay, actually I felt it was unfair to leave Armory powerless for two challenges.)
- Please check in in the discussion thread to submit what was stolen from your tower room.
- As you probably guessed, this is not Control Freak's end-game for this challenge. Once found, your item (and one other hero's) will be in a position that only one can be retrieved (because one would be destroyed, or end up in a power-proof position, or put a hostage in danger, etc). You can discuss who's item is with who's in the discussion thread as well.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Lucas Moncrief ; Nightmare
CC TTT

Goodness gracious, they're fighting again. Lucas sighed. He couldn't keep up with this. While he'd love to quell the conflict, he... just wasn't up to it. Unnoticed, he slipped back into Max's shadow, falling through the floor. He could hear Max shouting. Something about not telling him to man up. Made sense. He could feel that vibe from Max. He felt ashamed for not doing anything, for hiding in shadow, but what could he do?

"You guys look like you have everything under control here," Max said, "I'm gonna head upstairs, and look for the giant computer thingy to turn the security system off. Yes, I don't exactly know the security system here... But hey, if Control Freak could get into it, it shouldn't be that hard, right?" Lucas watched as he flew off, as Archie piped up, saying he'd go with him. This couldn't be good. Silently, he decided to follow the two, to make sure neither would kill each other. He zipped up to meet Max, his shadow trailing close behind.

Suddenly, Max stopped. Lucas looked up... to see an odd shadow in front of him. Could that be... Armoury? Max's voiced Lucas's thoughts aloud. It must be true. Suddenly, he felt a pulse of electricity fire through the air -- and hit Max straight on. Lucas froze as he watched Max hit the floor. He quickly found shadow to rematerialize in, but before he could fully regain his physicality, a voice pierced the air. Archie's voice.

"Oh, you're such a big threat. So, you don't need my help here, huh? Fine. Have fun dealing with Armoury! I'll just walk downstairs and see if they need my help there instead."

He was gone before Lucas's feet could touch the ground. A wave of anger crashed through him, but he shoved it aside. He could get angry later. He had other things to worry about. Lucas strode over to Max and knelt by his side. Raising a shield between him and Armoury. "Are you okay?Sorry about that asshole. I... probably should have intervened earlier. Sorry." He tapped his temple. Pause. Lucas lifted his hand to Max's cheek. "Are you okay?"

Before Max could answer, the Armoury suit... turned and ran out the window. Straight. Out. The goddamned window. So much for the shield, Lucas thought, dissipating the shield. And then the naked mole rat appeared on the screens again. Another wave of anger. Another attempt to supress. Focus now. Angry later. “Hey Titans! Let's play a game! A shadow game!” Control Freak squawked. Lucas straighened up. Shadows? “It'll be dark soon, so let's have an epic game of hide and seek! I've hidden an item precious to each of you somewhere in the city. You probably already know what I took. You have until dawn to find them, or I'll destroy them!”

Lucas shrunk. Not actually shadows. Lame. He bit his lip, pondering. "It's either the medications, or the guitar." Pause. He taps his temple once, twice. "Meds... or guitar... guitar. He doesn't know where my meds are. Or even if I brought them. Pretty sure I brought them." His focused snapped back to Max, and he shook his head. "Sorry. Trouble focusing. Are you okay?" he asked a third time.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Titans' Tower
Today's Caption: That's Why You Shouldn't Upset a Girl

As soon as Max said he didn't know, she sighed and dashed off. She really wanted to make sure Armory's suit was okay and it was clear that Max or Archie wouldn't be much help. So she opened every door she encountered on the entire floor. Some were locked, which she assumed to be the other's rooms, and some weren't. Those that were unlocked, she didn't pay any more attention when she saw Armory's suit wasn't in them. She couldn't help but think it was ridiculous that she was taking a bit in finding the common room. If it's common, it should be found easily. Isn't that's why it's called that? On second thought, that was probably why it wasn't called that. Still, how in the world could she forget where it was? She's been here three days already...watching Kamen Rider... She groaned. That could explain it.

She stopped in her tracks. This was the last door on this floor. If the suit wasn't here, it'd be upstairs. Canis Shooter loaded and in hand, she opened the door. She sighed. She finally found the common room, and Armory's suit was still there, not taken over or anything of that sort at all. She made her way to the suit and examined it. It was certainly impressive. It was pretty tall, though she wasn't sure how tall. It looked like it could shoot something from its arms, as well as shoulders. Were they missile launchers? They looked like them to her. But she found it odd on how advanced it was. Sure, she was no scientist, engineer or mechanic, but even she knew when something was an advanced piece of tech, and this was one. Did Armory build this? If she did, she must've been a really smart girl. Either way, she was glad it was fine. The suit probably meant a lot to her, plus, if it was under the freak's control, he could've caused a lot of damage, both to the tower, them, and the surrounding area.

And as soon as she thought that, she heard it whirl to life.

Of course.

She ducked as it swung its arm, but still got a hit to the head when it went back. She grunted when she collided with the suit's torso and tried to collect herself. But then she heard something get primed. She looked to see its hand ready to shoot. She yelped, the suit fired and dashed to her right. She sighed in relief at the miss. But then she heard a thud.

Wait, what?

She whirled her head to the source and nearly panicked. Max was on the floor.

Ohnoohnoohnoohnoohno, is he hurt?

She heard a familiar voice nearby. It was Archie. She was at first relieved that he came to help, until she heard him say his piece and then leave. Linda gaped. Did he just...leave a possibly injured guy behind?! A teammate no less?! She gritted her teeth. What. Was. That. Guy. Thinking?! She was going to have a very, very, very thorough talk with him. She saw that Max had Lucas beside him.

She'd focus on the fight then.

The suit aimed at her again. Linda focused. It primed its weapon, then it fired. Linda dashed forward and hid behind a couch. She huffed. Why was that guy even on the team again? Were the Titans that desperate? She really hoped the guy had a good explanation, and had something to do with his upbringing. He did carry the bomb safely to the police station.

And he nearly killed you with it.

She shook her head. Priorities. She took out her Canis Shooter's well, Shooter cartridge and then inserted her Saber cartridge. Her Shooter once again gained a katana shaped blade and became a hilt. Normally, she'd just start shooting, but she didn't want to ruin it. So she'll use the blunt side of her Canis Saber, and if it came to her having to use the sharp side, well, she figured the armor could withstandsteel slashes better than plasma bullets.

She took a deep breath and thought. What spots could she aim for to disable it with little damage? Whatever it uses for power was definitely out. She had no idea if it used fuel, and if so, if it's easily found. Maybe the joints? Or...she could just knock it over and keep it down. Yeah, she'll do that. She took another deep breath, and then dashed in. It armed its weapon and tried to aim, but she went behind it and struck it. The suit stumbled but didn't fall. It then tried to turn to face her, but she hit its back again. It stumbled once again, but still wouldn't fall over.

She was about to attack again until, all of a sudden, the suit whirled around with surprising speed and charged right for her. She tensed but jumped aside. She turned back and saw it jump straight out the window. She blinked. Did that really just happen? Apparently it did. But before she could do anything, another familar voice sounded, one that got more aggravating each time she heard it. He said whe wanted to play some shadow game. She was going to comment on that, until he said he took something precious from them.

She froze.

"...you know what it is..."

No...

He said if you don't find it...

... No...

...he'd destroy it.

"NO WAY!"

All her concerns left her, though she did glance to see if Max was fine, which it turned out he was. She dashed faster than anytime she had before, straight to her room. She banged it open and didn't even bother closing it. She quickly threw her pillow off her bed, and found nothing under it. It was gone. The toy Shift Speed Car. Her grandparents' gift. It was long gone. ...gone. She just stood there, like a statue. Then she snarled.

That was it.

She stomped her way back to the common room with a deep frown.

Oh God, forgive me, but there's only so much I can freakin' take! First that Archie nearly killing me, then abandoned Max when he could've been hurt, and now he got my Shift Car gift from lola and lolo? That. Is. IT!

First things first, make sure Max was all right.

Soon, she arrived in the common room and saw Lucas was still there with him, probably making sure he was all right. It seemed Archie was the only insensitive one. At least, she hoped he wasn't. He didn't seem that bag, but he had a lot of explaining to do. A lot. She looked to Lucas.

"I'm gonna check on the others, and Armory's suit," she said. Then, with obvious anger, "Especially a certain Archie..."

She then pulled out Saber cartridge, returned it then holstered her Canis Shooter. She dashed out and went downstairs, determined to find Archie. Eventually, she did, and stopped right in front of him, her frown very obvious.

"Before you say anything about you losing something precious, I have a question," she said rather calmly. Then she said with obvious anger, "What. Were. You. Thinking. AGAIN?! Max went down in one hit, and that doesn't just happen! Even if he can't take that many hits! He could've been seriously injured and you LEFT HIM! I'd really like an explanation, especially after nearly killing me this morning!"

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Titans Tower

Max lay on the floor in a stunned stupor. He had heard what Archie said, but he wasn't conscious enough to say anything, or properly process it. From his point of view, his entire world was one big blur. As he slowly regained consciousness, and his vision returned, Max saw a familiar face run up to him. Lucas raised a shadowy shield between him and Armoury. "Are you okay? Sorry about that asshole. I... probably should have intervened earlier. Sorry." Lucas lifted his hand to Max's cheek. "Are you okay?"

Max knew the words he wanted to say. but he had a hard time getting them out. "Uhwaiwah?" He mumbled incoherently.

He then heard the sound of glass shattering, as the Armoury suit turned and ran out the window. Then he heard Control Freak's voice, which was the last thing he wanted to hear right now. “Hey Titans! Let's play a game! A shadow game!” Control Freak squawked.

A Yu-Gi-Oh reference? Really?

Control Freak went on. “It'll be dark soon, so let's have an epic game of hide and seek! I've hidden an item precious to each of you somewhere in the city. You probably already know what I took. You have until dawn to find them, or I'll destroy them!” He started laughing again, before it went to some music, then faded out.

Max had an idea of what was taken from him, but was not in the mood to be upset about it right now. He put his arm around Lucas' shoulders, and used him as support to help himself get up. Even though he was fully conscious now, he was still dizzy, and had a blasting headache. He continued leaning on Lucas so he wouldn't fall, and hurt himself. "Ugh... why won't the world stop spinning?!" Max shouted. He grabbed his head with his free hand. "Ugh... to be honest... I'm not feeling too well... This superhero business is exhausting." Max's Star Sapphire uniform gradually faded away, and he was back in his street clothes. "Why does he have to take our stuff now?... I'll be fine... I just... need to... rest... for a minute..." Max lay his head on Lucas' shoulder, and dozed off.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wonder Boy
Titan tower

As he was heading downstairs again, Archie noticed how much more quieter everything seemed to have gotten. Har Armoury actually defeated Max? That was a hard pill to swallow, and he was instantly filled with regret for literally walking out on him earlier. He leaned his arm to the wall in the middle of the staircase as he gave this further thought. Suddenly, the towers speakers chimed, and that way too familiar, annoying voice they had grown to recognize more or less everywhere, started to talk. “Hey Titans! Let's play a game! A shadow game!” Control Freak squawked. “It'll be dark soon, so let's have an epic game of hide and seek! I've hidden an item precious to each of you somewhere in the city. You probably already know what I took. You have until dawn to find them, or I'll destroy them!” he said, sounding proud of his little scheme. It was an interesting plot development though, as Archie didn't really have any "Cherished items" with him to the tower. He could magically summon his spear, and his armor was safe in his room..... his eye twitched by the revelation.

After some more uncontrollable twitching, Archie pulled himself out of it by doing what he does best; by punching a hole in the wall where he was leaning his arm. That armor is irreplacable, crafted by Hephaestus himself. It was a gift from Zeus along with the powers that truly made him the first son of Themyscira. That armor was pretty precious to him.

"Before you say anything about you losing something precious, I have a question," a voice said, surprisingly from right in front of him. He looked down and saw Hunter standing a few steps below him. she looked rather anxious, and he figured she had probably lost something valuable too. Then she said with obvious anger, "What. Were. You. Thinking. AGAIN?! Max went down in one hit, and that doesn't just happen! Even if he can't take that many hits! He could've been seriously injured and you LEFT HIM! I'd really like an explanation, especially after nearly killing me this morning!"

Though her anger was righteous and moderately understandable, he quickly noticed that he could not cope with it at that moment. "Could you f***ing not?" he said in a very threatening, yet discrèt tone. He quickly picked up on his impulse and continued in a more hasty tone. "Gah.. Sorry. A lot is happening here, I am sure you have noticed. Max deserved it, believe it or not, he did. I'll apologize properly by earliest convinience." he didn't put much effort into sounding convincing. "And sorry about that bomb, didn't see you down there." he then said. there, at least now he had apologized for something. "So yeah, there you have it. This is the best I can give you at the moment, but please, do try to persuade me more, and see where that will lead us." he said in a very sarcastic tone, before heading upstairs again.

As he got to the former battlefront, he saw Max leaning to Lucas, seemingly okay. He was mumbeling and babbeling and made no sense, which was unintentionally humorous despite the situation. Next thing he noticed was that Armoury wasn't there anymore. "Hey, where'd Armoury go?" he asked, completely ignoring the hating tension in the room. Though he didn't think Lucas had seen him earlier, he was fairly certain he was briefed in on the situation.

"Ugh... why won't the world stop spinning?!" Max suddenly shouted, and Archie could only imagine the ringing noise he must have going on in his head. Max grabbed his head with a free hand. "Ugh... to be honest... I'm not feeling too well... This superhero business is exhausting." He then magically switched back to his casual attire. "Why does he have to take our stuff now?... I'll be fine... I just... need to... rest... for a minute...". This softness annoyed Archie, as it often did. However, he decided that now was not the time to give him a hard time for it. "You'll get used to it, walk it off, warrior!" he said, trying to sound encouraging. "I'll uh... I'll ready some painkillers upstairs." he then said as he proceeded to float by Max and Lucas. "Uhm.. Sorry." he then said, feeling embarrassed. He then proceeded to head upstairs until he came to the common room. The towers defenses seemed to have retreated, probably to make way for the next stage of this annoyingly sick game of the fat kid.

As he came upstairs, he quickly ran to his room to find out if his suspicions were right, and upon entering, he found out that sadly, they were. His armor was nowhere to be found, and in its place was another one of those annoying cards with the poorly pixellated drawings of the fat kid and confetti. Having actually reached the maxed out boundaries for how well trained he was in handeling his anger, he silently walked out of the room, and back into the common room. All while eye was twitching in a hasted fashion. As he came back to the common room, he stood still for a moment, before letting out all his anger at once. With a furious shout, he proceeded to flip the common room table, resulting in it flying across the room, hitting the wall with a crash. After this, he took another deep breath, and went to the kitchen area to prepare some painkillers for Max, while waiting for the others, and the inevedable mouthfull he'd get from the others once they reached there.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Amanuma [aka Dexter]
CC TTT (Downstairs > Ama's Room > Common Room)

Amanuma stared at a blank screen in the reception/lobby area. His mind was still cranking away to understand the information he'd just been given. Control Freak had stolen stuff from the tower while they were out? He'd taken something precious? Ama had no idea what that could be, aside from his tote and lung jar, there was nothing of value that he didn't normally carry withing his bandages. . . Oh Set, he'd left his wand out because he'd used it for the glamor.

“No,” panicked Ama running for the stairs. Please have taken the canopic jar. Please have decided it had the most sentimental value. The lungs came out of his body after all.

Below, Gi the croc, gnawed on the fallen robots, despite the fact that none of them were putting up a fight now that Control Freak had relinquished control of the tower. Ama heard talking coming from the common room as he passed, but he blocked it out, too concerned with what he feared had been taken.

He slammed open the door to his room, and looked wildly around. The canopic jar was still on his desk, and his multicolored shoulder bag still hanging from the chair. Oh no. Where had he left the wand? Amanuma started going over the room methodically, there wasn't much to sort through before confirming what he already suspected. His wand was gone. “Damnit!” An irreplaceable magical religious relic from dead culture, at the mercy of a egotistical psychopath. Not that the religious significance of it matter to him in the slightest.

Ama turned and walked silently and calmly to the common room. The other four were already there. Hunter looked irritable, Max, who didn't look so good, was leaning on Nightmare, and Wonder was doing something in the kitchen. The room was also a mess, particularly notable, the dining table had been upturned. Ama ignored this and simply passed through the room, going and sitting down on the edge of couch. He was leaning forward, and staring at his hands.

It was moment before he spoke, and when he did his voice was flat and indifferent, and he didn't look up, “He took my wand.”

Sketchie

literally some guy
CC TTT Common Room

Lucas glanced worriedly at Max. He really did not look good. Max grabbed Lucas's shoulder to pull himself up, but his grip felt steady and unstable. "Ugh... why won't the world stop spinning?!" Max shouted. Lucas wrapped an arm around Max as he grabbed his head with his free hand. "Ugh... to be honest... I'm not feeling too well... This superhero business is exhausting. Why does he have to take our stuff now?... I'll be fine... I just... need to... rest... for a minute..." His uniform faded into street clothes, and he laid his head on Lucas shoulder. Lucas shifted his shoulder, slowly letting Max fall into his arms. Lucas lowered himself to the floor, gently letting Max curl up on top of him. He did not notice Archie walk into the room.

"You'll get used to it, walk it off, warrior!" Archie called to Max, catching Lucas's attention. Lucas shot a vile glare at Archie. Not the best thing to say right now. Archie seemed to realize his folly as he floated past the two. "I'll uh... I'll ready some painkillers upstairs. Uhm.. Sorry." He floated away, presumably upstairs. Lucas relaxed, stroking max's hair, humming a small tune (partly for Max, partly in an attempt to focus. The dissociation was fading, but Lucas knew it could return if he didn't get ahold of himself quick). It wasn't long, however, before Archie back back downstairs. Every muscle in Lucas's body tensed, ready in case he needed to take action. But. He didn't. Archie just threw a table. A goddamn table. What the fuck. Lucas just stared at Archie as he walked over the the kitchen. What just happened??

It wasn't long before others gathered into the common room. Ama came walking in, clamly, and sat down on the couch. Pause. "He took my wand," Ama said, a touch of indifference in his voice.

Lucas shrugged. "Sounds like it's worth a lot. He probably took my guitar. Or my medication." He looked down at Max, taking a deep breath. "At least I hope it's my guitar. He's not evil enough to take something that would actually hurt me, but if he did..." he paused, exhaling sharply, "Worte können nicht beschreiben, was ich mit ihm machen." Lucas tapped his temple, looking at Ama. "What'a'ya suppose we do, I mean, I doubt it'll be as easy to find a guitar as it would be bombs. I mean, I think we can establish that this loser adores pop culture but... they can be anywhere."

Titan500

Solar Panels
Camilla Blair
Bus Stop

Camilla silently stepped off the bus, feet lightly tapping against the concrete footpath as the bus rumbled off behind her. It had not been a very good day. She had barely managed to leave the pizza restaurant without being interviewed by the reporters that had swarmed the place in the aftermath of everybody's identities being revealed. Nobody had managed to pin her as anything more than just a bystander also shocked by the blatant reveal, which was why she had stayed around for a bit longer to further the impression that she was utterly uninvolved. It was alarming however, listening to the gossip. Speculation was flying everywhere, especially on the identities of the other Teen Titans.

It was, in essence, a disaster.

The girl began walking at a rapid pace towards the Tower. She could do nothing to help, but the duty of being a Titan demanded that her presence be felt. She needed to retake her ... no, the Armoury suit, before anything occurred. She refused to allow it to fall into the hands of some ... some ... some ...

Her brain paused.

A crowd was gathered outside the tower, milling around a large crater. A few cars had swerved onto the footpath, and their drivers were poking their heads out of the window, looking at what was lying in the middle. Camilla knew. She didn't need to see anything to know. Her eyes slowly glanced up at the upper floors of the Titans Tower. There was a hole, small and indistinct from a worm's eye view, but there was a hole. She mutely pushed herself through the crowd of yammering people, moving to the front to get a closer eye on what had occurred.

The Armoury suit was lying there.

An arm was mangled, and its armour was dented.

Intact.

Fortunately.

But.

It had been damaged. Damaged because of her own carelessness. And in falling from the tower had nearly killed those standing beneath it, if the cars that had veered into nearby footpaths, gardens and postboxes were any indication.

Her failures had risked the lives of innocents.

Unacceptable.

She turned away from the crowd, pushing her way back out. She couldn't retrieve it. Not with so much attention.

Camilla ran for a public toilet. She had the communicator. She needed one of the others to retrieve the Armoury suit.

Assistance required in retrieving Armoury.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Titans Tower, Luc's room

Max's eyes slowly fluttered open. He stretched out his arms, and yawned loudly as he turned around and sat on the bed. It was only then that he realized that he was on a bed in the first place. He distinctly remembered being in the Common Room earlier. He noticed that this was clearly not his own room. It was significantly lacking in purple. Considering that Lucas was standing nearby, this must have been his room. Did he carry me in here? Aw, that's so sweet! Why did I have to be unconscious during all of it?!

Max stood up. "Ah, I feel much better!" Max exclaimed. "A little nap was just what I needed. I'm guessing the fact that Control Freak took our stuff wasn't some Stun Gun induced hallucination?" Max let out a sigh, and pulled out a smart phone from his pocket. "I already know what he took. I don't need to go to my room to make sure. Seeing it missing is probably gonna make me break out in tears. I have no idea how he could have known about this, unless he was stalking us or something..." Max started pressing the touch screen on his smart phone, scrolling through his pictures. "I know it's probably not a good idea to talk about my past relationships with a guy I'm only just starting to get to know, but I don't really have a choice right now... Besides, I think I can trust you."

When Max found the picture he was looking for, he turned the phone around, and showed the screen to Lucas. On the screen was a picture of two smiling boys. One of them was Max, who was holding a purple unicorn plushie, the other was a brown haired boy with glasses, who was holding some cotton candy, as well as holding the cell phone up to take the photo. There was a ferris wheel in the background, as well as other carnival things. "This is Robbie... er... Robert. He was my boyfriend. I say was, because he was cruelly taken from me because some idiot decided it was a good idea to drink tons of alcohol before getting behind the wheel of a car." Max felt anger welling up inside him, and had to stop for a minute to take a deep breath to calm himself down. "He was one of the few people who really got me, ya know? He was so nice, and he had such a loving supportive family. He did not deserve what happened to him..." Max now had tears welling up in his eyes, but kept on talking. "Anyway, you see that Unicorn I'm holding? Robert won that for me on our first real date after I came out. I named her Rapunzel. Besides these pictures, that is the only thing I have left to remember him by." Max tried fighting off the tears, but was clearly losing the struggle as they fell down his cheeks. "Becoming a Star Sapphire helped me cope with his death but... I still feel sad thinking about it... He died so suddenly, I didn't even get to say goodbye... I still miss him so much..." At this point, Max didn't even bother trying to stop himself from crying. He gave Lucas a hug, and started sobbing into his chest. Max stained the guy's shirt with his own tears.

After a few minutes of that, Max finally let go, and seemed to have calmed down. "Sorry, I get emotional sometimes..." Max changed into his uniform, and then opened up a nearby window. At this point, it was already dark outside. "I'm gonna go look for her. Granted, I have no idea where Control Freak could have put her, but I have to at least try to look. Besides the meaning behind it, I really like that plushie. I can't let him just destroy my Rapunzel!" And with that, Max hovered off the ground, before flying out Luc's bedroom window.

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
CC TTT, Common Room --> Luc's Room

Lucas shook his head, running both hands through his hair. "I can't think. It's too loud. I need some quiet." He picked the unconscious Max up princess hold, and nodded his goodbye before pivoting and walking up to his room. Upon entering the deep blue room, he noticed his hypothesis was correct. His guitar was no longer in its stand. It had been spirited away, with another card with CF's face in its place. Lucas sighed. That's hella important, thanks... he thought to himself. He crossed to the other side of the room, and gently laid Max on the bed. He brushed strawberry blonde hair out of Max's face, before sauntering over to his desk, sitting down and opening a book.

Lucas was completely absorbed in his book, and didn't notice that Max had woken up until a loud yawn yanked him out of la-la-land. He jumped up, startled, but relaxed when he remembered the situation. "Ah, I feel much better!" Max exclaimed. "A little nap was just what I needed. I'm guessing the fact that Control Freak took our stuff wasn't some Stun Gun induced hallucination?" Lucas nodded, muttering an affirmation. Max let out a sigh, and pulled out a smart phone from his pocket. "I already know what he took. I don't need to go to my room to make sure. Seeing it missing is probably gonna make me break out in tears. I have no idea how he could have known about this, unless he was stalking us or something... I know it's probably not a good idea to talk about my past relationships with a guy I'm only just starting to get to know, but I don't really have a choice right now... Besides, I think I can trust you." Lucas sauntered over to Max, cocking his head slightly, curious.

It wasn't long before Max had found the picture. A carnival. Max was standing by a brunette boy, a unicorn plushie in his arms. They looked so bright and happy, Lucas couldn't help but smile. "This is Robbie... er... Robert. He was my boyfriend. I say was, because he was cruelly taken from me because some idiot decided it was a good idea to drink tons of alcohol before getting behind the wheel of a car. He was one of the few people who really got me, ya know? He was so nice, and he had such a loving supportive family. He did not deserve what happened to him..." It was clear Max was struggling to keep himself together, but he pressed on regardless. Lucas took a step closer to Max, and lightly rubbed his back, his other arm ready in case he needed to stabilize him. He could feel himself taking on Max's sadness.

"Anyway, you see that Unicorn I'm holding? Robert won that for me on our first real date after I came out. I named her Rapunzel. Besides these pictures, that is the only thing I have left to remember him by." By this point is seemed that Max had given up keeping himself together. Lucas couldn't complain, it's not like he could talk about anything similar without doing the same.

The guitar's name is Rosalie. It's the last thing I have of my dad. A thorn pierced his heart. Lucas swallowed his empathy, saying nothing, only listening.

"Becoming a Star Sapphire helped me cope with his death but... I still feel sad thinking about it... He died so suddenly, I didn't even get to say goodbye... I still miss him so much..." Max's voice trailed off, as he turned into Lucas. As if on cue, Lucas caught Max and held him close. He stroked Max's back and let him cry into his chest, whispering his comfortings and, at one point, reaching down to kiss the top of his head. His mental state screamed at him saying that was the Wrong Thing to Do, but he didn't care and he was okay with that. Max had kissed him without warning, it was time to repay the favor.

A few minutes passed, before Max's sobs had subsided. Max let go, though Lucas was a little reluctant to. He mentally bit himself. "Sorry, I get emotional sometimes..." Max apologized. He changed into his uniform, and then opened up a nearby window. At this point, it was already dark outside. "I'm gonna go look for her. Granted, I have no idea where Control Freak could have put her, but I have to at least try to look. Besides the meaning behind it, I really like that plushie. I can't let him just destroy my Rapunzel!" Without another word, Max had flown out the window.

Wow, he didn't pick me up first. That's new, he chuckled to himself. He took a moment to refocus, before levitating himself and flying after him. "Hey, wait up!" he called out, before accelerating to catch up with Max. He took hold of Max's shoulders, looking him in the eye. "I'm coming with you. For one thing, I'm not letting you go alone, and for another, um..." WELL, there was he liked being around Max, he wanted to spend more time with Max, he didn't really want to let the old conversation go, he-- "I... you're not going alone. End of story." He looked away sheepishly, then flew on farther. "So, do you have any idea where he would have taken Rapunzel? He didn't really leave us any clues..." He paced (flying paced, anyway...) in a circle, pressing his thumb against his upper teeth. "I mean, we could wait for someone to use the tracking system for the bombs, but I don't think that'd work here. Would he take them to important places? Or would he go all cliche on us?"

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Titans' Tower

Archie first said a swear in reply to what she said. A part of her was offended, and another part expected him to swear. Ama swore, so why wouldn't he? But then he said that Max deserved it. She frowned at that. Max did something that deserved getting left behind? Was it really that bad? She couldn't tell from his voice. She'd need to clear that up with Max later. Then he apologized for what he did this morning. This was when she remembered he wasn't all bad. He had his reasons. He just needed to explain them a bit better. Either that, or Linda just needed to figure them out. He then left.

Linda just stood there, breathing in and out. She needed to calm herself first. In her anger of finding out she lost her grandparent's girft, she had forgotten a calm head was needed.

She looked to her side and saw the giant dent Archie made in the wall.

...and that the others were probably equally, if not, more upset than she was about the items they lost. She felt bad for letting her anger get to her when others have just lost their precious items. But...she just couldn't fathom on why would Archie do that, or what made him leave Max. She sighed. She couldn't believe it, she was torn at feeling angry at Archie and feeling sorry for shouting at him like that, making her very irritated. What was worse...was that she couldn't find a bright side to any of this.

She could easily hear a table crashing upstairs. From the dent in the wall, she figured it was Archie, most likely mad about whatever was taken from him. She sighed again. Maybe she shouldn't have shouted at him after all... She went upstairs in a bit of a sluggish pace then sat near the couch on the floor with her legs crossed. She didn't feel like sitting on the couch. She just stayed quiet and listened to those around her.

Ama said he lost his wand while Lucas thinks he lost his guitar.

"I lost my grandparents' gift..." she said.

It was then she noticed there was sound coming from outside. It sounded like people chattering. She stood up and went to the broken window and looked down. She saw Armory on the ground, with people gathered around it. Great. They had to find some way to bring it inside. But...there was only one person who had the strength to carry it in the team.

Archie.

She sighed for a third time. If she didn't know any better, it was almost as if the universe was trying to irritate her on purpose. ...Or maybe it was actually Control Freak. She wouldn't be surprised if this was his version of fun. ...She stared at the sight for a moment. She heard Lucas mention about going, but she paid no heed. Another moment passed before she went to Archie.

"Hey, uh, Archie?" she said. She sighed. ...she also noticed she's been sighing a lot. "I probably don't have any right to ask you this...especially after I shouted at you but uh...could you uh...help me in getting Armory's suit back inside?"

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Flying somewhere...

"Hey, wait up!" Max stopped midflight, and turned around to see Lucas levitating on shadows. He took hold of Max's shoulders, looking him in the eye. "I'm coming with you. For one thing, I'm not letting you go alone, and for another, "um..." There was a brief moment of hesitation before he continued. "I... you're not going alone. End of story." He looked away sheepishly, then flew on farther. Max giggled, knowing the reason for the hesitation. He was about to say something, but Lucas had more to say. "So, do you have any idea where he would have taken Rapunzel? He didn't really leave us any clues..." He started flying in a circle . "I mean, we could wait for someone to use the tracking system for the bombs, but I don't think that'd work here. Would he take them to important places? Or would he go all cliche on us?"

Max shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea where he could have put her. If we learned anything from this whole thing, it's that Control Freak does not know the meaning of the word subtle. He probably put them somewhere obvious that would get lots of attention." He then gave Lucas a hug. "I think it's really sweet that you wanna come along. I'm not upset with you like I was with Archie, so I'm totally ok with having you around!" He then let go, and started flying next to him. "Although, don't you think for a second that just because you can fly yourself, this means I'm gonna stop carrying you around! There's just something romantic about carrying a hot guy in your arms, and I'll take any excuse I can get to do it." Max let out a wistful sigh before continuing. "But... I figured you'd want to look for whatever it was the Freak took from you? You don't think he'd be dumb enough to put all our stuff in the same place do you? Come to think of it... what did he take from you anyway? I've already told you mine..."

(OOC: Max wasn't exactly conscious when Luc mentioned the guitar. I think it's Luc's turn to talk about his thing now. :p)

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Well, here's Ama's decent into darkness.)

Amanuma [aka Dexter]
CC TTT (Common Room > Ground Floor)

As Amanuma sat dazed on the edge of the couch, Lucas commented that the wand sounded expensive, and that he figured his guitar was gone. Ama tilted his head, “Heh, yeah, priceless. As far as I know it's the only one left. . . from back then, and I just left it sitting out like it was a common pencil or something.”

He wasn't used to being the stupid one. It felt uncomfortable.

Linda sat nearby, mentioning she lost a gift. Lucas got up, saying he needed to go somewhere quieter to think, and carried Max off towards the bedrooms. That was probably for the best, Max wasn't really in the condition to do anything, and someone ought to look over him.

There were sounds coming from outside. While Linda went to the broken window, Ama pulled the damp communicator out of his jeans' pocket and opened it. Thankfully these things were built to take a lot of abuse, and the screen lit up without a problem. There was a text message:
'Assistance required in retrieving Armoury.'

Just then, Linda suggested Archie help her get the Armoury suit back inside. Ama looked over at them, and held up his communicator, though they likely couldn't read the screen from that distance, they’d probably understand, “Yeah that's probably good idea. With Max and Lucas out (Ama didn't know they’d left Lucas' room), and this jerk still on the loose, we need as much man-power as we can get.”

He stood up. He'd probably wasted enough time moping. He didn't normally patrol looking like this, but his normal look wasn't really a costume either, so he wasn't too concerned. He shed the wet shirt, leaving it hanging over the arm of the couch, and headed for the stairs sharing his thoughts out-loud, “Forget the wand, I'm tired of this. I'm going to find this a****** and feed his fat a** to Gi.”

He loosed the bandages on his arms and wrapped them around the banister, leaping over the edge. It was not the most fun thing ever, and there was risk the linen would give, but it was much quicker then walking down. He wasn't even sure how the magic to manipulate his bandages worked, it just. . . did. He repeated the action until he'd reached the ground floor, where he twisted his wrists and retracted the bandages back around his arms.

He spotted Gi not far away, chewing lazily on one of the security droids. He walked over, and knelled down before the reptile, “Hey boy, you hungry?”

Sketchie

literally some guy
The Air

"I figured you'd want to look for whatever it was the Freak took from you? You don't think he'd be dumb enough to put all our stuff in the same place do you? Come to think of it... what did he take from you anyway? I've already told you mine..." Max said. Lucas mentally face-palmed. Right, Max was unconscious, he completely forgot to tell Max.

Lucas slowed to a stop, looking down and away. He held for a moment before speaking. "Her name is Felicie. She's my acoustic guitar. She's got a shiny black finish, with golden accents around the sound hole." He backed up a little, folding his arms around his chest. "My father was m-- taken from me, when I was pretty young. Felicie is the last thing I have of him, and she only reason why she hasn't been destroyed yet is because she was in Germany until a few years ago." He brushed the callouses on his left fingers with his thumb, biting his lip. "I know I can easily get another one. Felicie... she's special and gorgeous and she was my dad's but in the end, she is a guitar. I have several. But... she was my dad's."

He flew back a little more, covering his ears, ready for Max to berate him. Already he could hear the snapping of wood in the back of his head, the echo of previous memories threatening to overtake him. He took in shakey, deep breaths, trying to find the walls necessary for protection. Don't yell at me, don't yell at me, I know it's stupid but don't yell at me.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(OOC: Look at me, I'm posting again! I've been waiting for this moment for a while. So much backstory! We'll find our stuff in the next post, I swear!)

The Air

Lucas suddenly slowed to a stop, and looked down and away. There was a pause before he started speaking. "Her name is Felicie. She's my acoustic guitar. She's got a shiny black finish, with golden accents around the sound hole." He started backing up a little, and folded his arms around his chest. "My father was m-- taken from me, when I was pretty young. Felicie is the last thing I have of him, and she only reason why she hasn't been destroyed yet is because she was in Germany until a few years ago. I know I can easily get another one. Felicie... she's special and gorgeous and she was my dad's but in the end, she is a guitar. I have several. But... she was my dad's." He then flew back a little more, covering his ears.

Max raised an eyebrow. He was prepared for Lucas to get upset when talking about his precious thing, but this reaction was completely different. Almost as if he expected him to get angry at him. Max flew up really close to Lucas, and put his hands on Luca's wrists, and lowered him away from his ears so he could hear him properly. "Hey, I'm the one crying over a plushie. I imagine guitars are way more expensive. Relax, I get you. Things from people you care about are really precious. Nothing can ever truly replace them."

Max smiled brightly, then carried on. "Anyway, you're a musician? That's kind of cool actually. You'll have to play something for me sometime. I found a good-looking guy who plays guitar, score for me!" Max giggled as he squeezed both of Lucas' hands. "I'm an artist too, of the traditional drawing and painting variety. Still haven't gotten the hang of this whole digital art thing... I'll paint you something nice one day. Although it might take some time to get it just right. I'm sorry about your dad. From the sounds of it, he seems like he was nice and supportive. I wish my dad were like that. He took away all the art supplies my mom gave to me once she was... taken... I still don't know what he did with them..."

Just then, a thought had popped into Max's head when he mentioned his dad being taken, and the line about it not being destroyed. "But... wait a second... why would she get destroyed in the first place? Unless..." Max eyes widened when he put the pieces together, and he immediately gave Luc another hug. "OHMYGOSH, you poor thing! Was your mom a jerk the way my dad was? That would explain why we're here together now! I knew their was a reason you needed my help! Don't worry. We'll find Felicie. I promise."

Even though Lucas was perfectly capable of flying himself, Max still held his hand, and kept on talking about his own family situation while still flying towards who knows where. It felt good to talk about this with someone who understood. "My dad always told me art was for sissy boys, and that I should man up, which is why I got so mad at Archie for saying that earlier. He never understood me. He was to wrapped up in his fantasies about having his son carry on his football playing legacy to give a damn." Max rolled his eyes at the thought. "I was so grateful when my mom got the courage to leave him. Then she was taken from me too, and I had to go back to my dad... He was a bigger jerk than before. Especially since he got really angry and violent when he got drunk..." Max started taking deep breaths trying to calm himself. "Don't even get me started with what he did once he found out I was going out with boys... T-t-that's not something anybody should have to deal with... Especially from their own father..." Max shuddered from the thought.

Max realized he had told nearly the entire circumstances of his life to someone he had just met. This situation was probably really awkward for Lucas, and he wasn't sure what to do about it. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to go on about my own tragic backstory..." He bit his lip nervously, and he started rubbing the back of his head. "I-I-I don't know if it helps you or not... But... I understand your situation..."

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wonder Boy
Titan tower

After having been lost in his thoughts for way too long, Archie was approached by Hunter, and expected her to be mad at him again. "Hey, uh, Archie?" she said. He was surprised by her mild tone, and she sighed. "I probably don't have any right to ask you this...especially after I shouted at you but uh...could you uh...help me in getting Armory's suit back inside?" she asked. “Yeah that's probably good idea. With Max and Lucas out, and this jerk still on the loose, we need as much man-power as we can get.” Ama said as he overheard Hunter. Archie wasn't aware that Max had left already, considering his state of health, but didn't think twice about it.

“Forget the wand, I'm tired of this. I'm going to find this a****** and feed his fat a** to Gi.” he then continued, visibly angry. "Now we're talking!" Archie smirked. He did so want to puch the fat kids face into oblivion, though he wasn't really sure if he could get away with it. He sighed disappointingly to the realization, and looked back at Hunter. "Sure, I'll fetch the suit for you, just give me a few minutes. After that, I want to find my armor, then the fat kid. I cannot guarantee that bastard will be able to walk ever again." he said, increasingly annoyed. He walked over to the crashed window and looked down to where people were gathering around the armor. The police had arrived to try and clear the area around the armor. Archie sighed as he stepped onto the windowsill and let himself drop down vertically. He landed with a crash next to the armor, and startled a police officer in the process. the officer fell to the ground, slightly disoriented, but otherwise fine. Archie turned towards the armor. "Hey, you can't just... barge in." an officer said. Archie gave him a strict look. "Don't go there." he said threateningly, and the officer backed down. He then bent over to try and get a firm grip of the armor without actually bulking or damaging it. It seemed to have survived the fall quite nicely.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a woman clad in a tan suit came running over to him with a chubby cameraman behind her. "My name is Kendra Summers, and this is News! I am standing outside of the Titans Tower where some commotion seems to have broken loose, endangering civillians!" She then turned to Archie. "You there! I saw your drop, are you with the Titans? Do you have a comment on what is going on in the tower right now?" She spoke really quick and it was hard to keep up. Not really wanting to be the Titans spokesperson, he decided to try and not put them in a bad light. "Uhm... No. Just a pretty angry game of... Uhm.. Fussball!" he said, adding a sarcastic tone to cover over his poor improvising. Before the repporter could react, he grabbed the armor and threw it over his shoulder before he flew back up to the window.

Getting inside again, he put the armor on the floor before walking over to the window, looking down on the people. "I should probably start searching for my armor. Unlike most of your items, it is pretty difficult to obtain a new set of armor forget by Hephaestus, blessed by the God, Zeus for godly properties". He didn't move though, as he had actually no clue as of where to start looking.