• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Conway

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Conway

No character bio available.
Japanese Name: Kouhei
Debut Appearance: "Tag, We're It!"

Conway is a trainer with a mysterious and sometimes creepy vibe about him. He was Dawn's partner in the Hearthome tag battle tournament, and later met up with the gang again at Professor Rowan's Pokemon summer school.

Discuss.

GeoFerocious

Super Effective
I have this gut feeling he won't compete in the League - but possibly challenge Ash or Dawn to a match prior... revealing a new team member in the process.

Rokroad

Hot Drops
I love CONWAY !

They should show lots more of him, that little nerdy perv. His team is awesome, and I hope he once will show up with more team members.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I didn't really care for Conway much. He was just a nerdy trainer that had a crush on Dawn and no real impact on the story.

Medea

Excalibur
They see me mowing...my front lawn!
I know they're all thinking I'm so WHITE AND NERDY!

The song just pops up every time I see Conway.

Ah, he has offered a bit of comic relief that I desperately need every now and then with the anime. During the Tag Team competition, he seemed very mysterious and then when he returned for the summer school arc that mysterious side turned into a perverted side. That's just what I say! Go re-watch the summer arc episode where they're all on the lake. You'll see what I mean.

But I truly want to believe Conway shall be seen again. I have a feeling he'll return.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Oh Conway. I love you oh so very much, but since you're not a proper rival for anyone, you're destined to appear very rarely(if you even appear again!). With luck he'll pop up as a "surprise" rival at the Shinou league(although is he even collecting badges? I don't remember him ever saying anything about that, and him participating in the Tag Battle doesn't say much since Dawn and Brock got dragged into that without being heavy battlers in the rest of the series...), but I wouldn't mind him showing up again in general. He adds what I like to call "the Harley factor" to the series - he's just so off that you can't help but love him, even when he does creepy or excessively weird things.

(...now I have a mental image of Conway cosplaying as Dawn, just like Harley cosplayed as May once. AAAUUUUGGGHHH, BURN IT WITH FIRE!)

STICKTOPIA

What's there to say? He's just weird when he stalks Dawn... I think we're going to see him again b/c I remember in the tag battle arc he said "Well Ash is the enemy" and his reflection was in this glasses. He looked familiar to me when he did the laugh too.

Thriller

Its almost time
I don't know what everyone sees in Conway & Holly. Both are stereotyped, rehash of character personalities we have already seen in the history of the anime several times and both did not seem that interesting to me.

It may be possible we'll see Conway again come the Sinnoh Competition, perhaps as a preliminary round challenger.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I'm with Shinneth's fic. I want to see Conway in the Grand Festival.

I also wanted him to turn out to be a Galactic, but it doesn't look like that'll happen (plus his eyes aren't the same color as his hair so it wouldn't work).

NES

Flip me to the side!
Oh so Conway is the guy with Slowking? yeah i remember him then! : ) (i forget some character names), i enjoyed that episode and he was really fun.

If he returns it would be in the league i hope, and he should interact with Dawn again!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
He is one of the few Sinnoh characters that I like. He is smart and awkward but in a funny way. He reminds me of Uryu from Bleach.

I do hope he reappears, I've always wanted to see him in a full battle with all of his team.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
This guy is the only reason I liked the Harthome Tag Battle episodes and the Trainer School arc. I would love to see him come back because he is just that awesome, I love his strategy and his Slowking can kick some serious arse.

-Mr. J​

Last edited:

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
This person was really Funny and awesome to watch. I mean his perv looks and how he stalked Dawn almost every time was really funny to watch . Part of the reason that the Hearthome tag battle and the Summer school episodes were good was because of him XD.

Torpoleon

Conway is awesome. He really shows his love for Dawn. He's really become a recurring character. Too bad he has not been appearing in Season 12 so far, I believe.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I hope Conway appears soon. He was perfect in the Tag Arc.

Vipsoccermaster

Hmm, Conway. He looked liked an older version of Max when I first saw him.

I like the way he touches his glasses and they shine much. It's funny.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
Conway Conway Conway....
how i love u.....:)

you will be the perfect one for Dawn;)

its really is a shame though that you act so pathetic with her

uha....doesn't matter u still has your mojo :D