• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coo-coo for Coa Coa Puffs

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Just a competitive team I may be running. Tell me what you think:

Tentacruel@Air Balloon
Timid nature?
EV's: ??? Maybe speed and sp atk?

Toxic Spikes
Surf/Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Sludge Bomb

As you can see, I'm unsure what to do with this. I REALLY don't wanna breed for rapid spin, it's useful, but it's a pain to breed, let alone get good IV's with. This one begins my team, setting up toxic spikes, then maybe doing some damage. One thing is for sure, though... I WANT to use this. It could have some use.

Skarmory@ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
EV's: 252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD

Roost
Whirlwind
Spikes/stealth rock/defog
Drill Peck

This one, has a few differences from the usual sets. I want Drill Peck over Brave Bird, to avoid recoil (although if Brave Bird's better in the long run, tell me). My first choice is spikes, because this thing may be able to get at least 2 set up. Defog is REALLY useful in Gen 6, so that's always an option. And stealth rock... it's always an option. I'm not sure which to pick.

Florges@Leftovers
Calm Nature
252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD

MoonBlast
Wish
Protect
Aromatherapy

A very good cleric for my team. With this EV spread, it lasts A LONG time. I've already battled with this one, and it does really good like this. I chose Aromatherapy over Toxic because I already have toxic spikes, and I don't want to waste a move slot.

Chandelure@???
Modest Nature
252 Sp Atk 252 Speed 4 HP

Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Flame Charge

I need a ghost type if I'm setting up both spikes/ stealth rock AND toxic spikes, so I can block rapid spinners. I'm not sure what to do with this, but I like the damage fire blast does. Sometimes I wonder if Dusknoir would be a better option, though...

Haxorus@Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
252 Atk 252 Speed 4 HP

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Poison Jab
Earthquake

I gave it jolly because it has rather average speed, and already has monster attack. Poison Jab, although not offering much coverage, could help with any fairy who wants to take outrage and throw it out the window. The Lum berry is there for Outrage. Other than that, I have only my mega evolution left. Prepare yourself for...

Heracross@Heracronite
Jolly Nature
252 Atk 252 Speed 4 HP

Arm Thrust
Pin Missile
Bullet Seed
Rock Blast

I have this trained, but I haven't battled with it yet. When it mega evolves, it gets skill link, so all it's moves care based around that. I know it has lower speed in its mega, so I gave it jolly and speed EV's to get as much speed as I can. I have my two STAB moves, bullet seed, and rock blast. If I can guess correctly, rock blast can take down any charizard switching in.

Well, this team took a bit of effort to come up with. With defog being more useful in this generation, I made the majority of my pokemon have some offensive capability to take down anything that wants to use Defog. My mega is something I really want to use, but I'm not sure how it'll work out with all its weaknesses. Well, thanks for reading this, and please tell me what to do with this team, and how to make it better!