• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cookies Aren't Working

Last night everything worked fine but suddenly this morning my cookies seem to be disabled. I checked internet options and set it to allowing cookies but it still makes me log on to sites despite using the 'remember me' option.

And I know it's the cookies cause Gaia shows this:
Gaia Online requires browser cookies. Please enable cookies in your browser and try again. Mmmm cookies.

I saw nothing about enabling cookies and apparently allowing cookies isn't the same thing since it's not working. So, any way to fix this? I use internet explorer.