• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cookieshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephy

candies!!!11
It makes me sad how that people prefer Cookieshipping more then Contestshipping. ;_; [/shot

Originally Posted by Faerie
8D Yes! SatoShuu for the win~! Heh, I bet I'm driving Advance/Contestshippers nuts. xD *also shot*
*ish nuts* >O ...But aren't I the one who brought it up? xD

I guess Cookieshipping is more popular than I thought...Or I'm raising awareness about it. 8D
I actually saw Taitofan's AMV, then I and wrote a Cookeship fic...

...And people like it. 8D

Then, I got into Cookieshipping more and now I'm obsessed with it. D:

So, it isn’t because you are raising awareness of it. ;P

Ooh! Another Cookieshipping fic? I'd read that. Finish it as soon as you can! But don't rush too much 'cause then it gets all messy and doesn't make much sense! Just get it up before I go even more insane! >3
xD Make up your mind! >O Do you want me to rush, or go slow? >O *gets my well-known hammer and knocks your head* xD

...But then Shuu will be all alone in that fic. D: Poor Shuu. But I guess I'll just get that Satoshi to uh...XD "Make Shuu more happy" in a way...xD [/shot

…But then again, I’m a Pokeshipper. I’m so indecisive in the shippings I choose. :S

Originally Posted by EasilyAmusedEspeon
I like Cookieshipping it's cute and I've always kinda thought that Harley had a thing for May.
YAY!

...Someone other then me thinks the other way round. =D

And we need a topic! TOPIC! >O *bangs head on desk* Without a topic, the Cookieshipping thread won’t survive. ;_;

…See how caring am I? ^_^ [/shot

..[/off-topic] Faerie, you took off the Snackshipping banner in your signature. ;_; [/shot and end of off-topic

Last edited:
S

Shiny Lapras

We really need a topic ......

I've a question (of course xD): why did Harley dress like May? Maybe he wanted to make her ridiculous, but so he was ridiculous, and not May. Ok, he's Harley, and we all know he's too ... odd. But is he so odd to dress like May? And he did it 'cause of what reason?? I'm a bit confused T_T

I like Cookieshipping very much, but I prefer Harley x May pairing instead May -> Harley. ò.ò However after that GF's episode a Harley x May couple seems impossible, unfortunately. But I still hope Harley would change, sooner or later (ok, that isn't easy ù.ù) ... how could he change and like May as she probably likes him?

Sorry for my bad English ;__; I'm trying to type in a decent language! O.ò"

Shiny Lapras ;131;

Faerie

MONS
I know, it's so unfair. If a ship makes more sense as a one-sided ship that doesn't mean you can't support it as two-sided! I personally am more for the idea that when Haarii first met Haruka he hated her, but over time he sort of came to realize that she wasn't all that bad. And by the time he'd actually fallen in love with her (which, I imagine, would be sometime in early Kanto) he'd gotten himself into quite a fix. xP Yessir.
~Cecilia~ said:
So, it isn’t because you are raising awareness of it. ;P
>O Meanie!

*long silence*

Just kidding. xD

Stephy

candies!!!11
>O Meanie!
;; YOU CALLED ME A MEANIE! ;; *runs away crying* WAA!!! ;; *ignores you for the rest of my life* ;;

I know, it's so unfair. If a ship makes more sense as a one-sided ship that doesn't mean you can't support it as two-sided! I personally am more for the idea that when Haarii first met Haruka he hated her, but over time he sort of came to realize that she wasn't all that bad. And by the time he'd actually fallen in love with her (which, I imagine, would be sometime in early Kanto) he'd gotten himself into quite a fix. xP Yessir.
xD I agree. But still, Haarii shouldn't act all mean to Haruka. ;; Haruka acts nicer. ;D

...And how did he got himself in a fix? o_O [/I don't understand xP
We really need a topic ......

I've a question (of course xD): why did Harley dress like May? Maybe he wanted to make her ridiculous, but so he was ridiculous, and not May. Ok, he's Harley, and we all know he's too ... odd. But is he so odd to dress like May? And he did it 'cause of what reason?? I'm a bit confused T_T

I like Cookieshipping very much, but I prefer Harley x May pairing instead May -> Harley. ò.ò However after that GF's episode a Harley x May couple seems impossible, unfortunately. But I still hope Harley would change, sooner or later (ok, that isn't easy ù.ù) ... how could he change and like May as she probably likes him?

Sorry for my bad English ;__; I'm trying to type in a decent language! O.ò"
Me too. I prefer Haarii x Haruka pairing instead of Haruka coming first. xD

...As for your question, maybe Haarii wants to be like Haruka, attract Shuu and then marry him. [/shot

xD But seriously, maybe Haarii wants Haruka attention...*shifteh eyes*

how could he change and like May as she probably likes him?
I don't know. =O Maybe...Stop acting mean to her... ;D

Haruka will like Haarii, and leave poor Shuu alone. =O

But anyway, I don't get why Haarii got mad at Haruka for insulting his cookie. >O She just said, "They aren't exactly half bad." So? SO!!! >O

...Pity Haarii is petty. ;; [/shot

S

Shiny Lapras

...As for your question, maybe Haarii wants to be like Haruka, attract Shuu and then marry him. [/shot
OMG! o_O I hope he doesn't want XD

However...maybe Harley has already understood his real feelings, but he doesn't know how May could understand them too. After all, he always actead mean to May, and she should be 'totemo angry' (Harley's quote :D) with him. In fact she should be, but she really isn't angry, instead she always forgive him. Of course Harley doesn't know that, and he thinks she hates him. So this Shipping starts with many equivocals between the two characters (for example, May said Harley's cookie 'aren't exactly half bad' ... Harley didn't accept that of course, he's too proud xP and after all he has a bad temper ù.u"), however sooner or later they both will know their feelings, and maybe they'll be able to stay together!! *ò*

I'll ever be a CookieShipper, though there are many proofs against this pairing!! >.<

Shiny Lapras ;131;

MayisCool

Cascade Trainer
I think Harley dressing up like May was the wirters way of making fun of Contestshipping, has will posibly forshowding that it could become cannon, but than aigan it could have just been making fun of Contesthipping, has will of May...

S

Shiny Lapras

Or maybe that was a Tensionshippy proof!! o_O" I hope that wasn't XD

However, I don't know what Max said in the GF's first episode, when Harley dressed like May. Max said something to Ash and Brock, but what did he say? I didn't understand it, unfortunately ... did he say something about May and Harley? o_O

Shiny Lapras ;131;

Stephy

candies!!!11
I think Harley dressing up like May was the wirters way of making fun of Contestshipping, has will posibly forshowding that it could become cannon, but than aigan it could have just been making fun of Contesthipping, has will of May...
>O Making fun? >O I'm a proud Contestshipper and...Oh yeah, this is a Cookieshipping thread. o_O

But anyway, when Haarii blew the kiss to Shuu, many Tensionshippers were like...Celebrating? xD

...Just when you think there wouldn't be any hint for Tensionshipping, it happened. =O

Max said something to Ash and Brock, but what did he say? I didn't understand it, unfortunately ... did he say something about May and Harley? o_O
I know! =D

...But I forgot. >_< I have to watch that show again. >_< But he wasn't talking about Haruka and Harrii, I think he was talking about Haarii dressing up as Haruka...I think. I seriously need to watch that show again. >_<

OMG! o_O I hope he doesn't want XD
Trust me.

He does. [/shot

(for example, May said Harley's cookie 'aren't exactly half bad' ... Harley didn't accept that of course, he's too proud xP and after all he has a bad temper ù.u"),
Totally agreed. Haarii thinks too much of himself. >_>

however sooner or later they both will know their feelings, and maybe they'll be able to stay together!! *ò*
Unfortanutely, Contestshipping will still take over. :p [/shot

To tell the truth, I only like Cookieshipping as One-sided. >_<

Haarii needs to treat Haruka better. ;;

Reports on my next fic ~ Zomg. I have Shuu hitting his head on the wall or something. =O

...But what has that got to do with Haarii and Haruka? xD But anyway, uh...uh...uh...AHH! *bonks head*

...Do you want Haarii and Haruka to kiss in my fic? =O

Keep in mind there will be a OOC, overly-depressed Shuu in my fic. xDDD

Faerie

MONS
Posting, posting lalala. Okay, prepare for a post filled with quotes! >3
~Cecilia said:
Keep in mind there will be a OOC, overly-depressed Shuu in my fic. xDDD
Don't worry. When you think about it, Cookieshipping wouldn't exist without OOCness.

...Would it? >__> Oh, nevermind.
But anyway, when Haarii blew the kiss to Shuu, many Tensionshippers were like...Celebrating? xD
They were! I went to the TS thread and they were all as crazy as US! =O
...And how did he got himself in a fix? o_O [/I don't understand xP
Well, he'd been all mean and then she hated him and now he loved her...>D

Stephy

candies!!!11
Well, he'd been all mean and then she hated him and now he loved her...>D
Meanie. ;; You are mean to Haarii! >O [/shot

...How do you know Haarii loves Haruka, anyway? xD I think Haarii is uh...in the "confusion" stage now. He likes Haruka now and then now she hates him.

Aww! <33 Gotta love the one-sided ship. xD

I don't think Haruka hates him though. :p She still has a soft spot for him. <33I know she does. She's a kind person. =D

Posting, posting lalala.
You don't care about Cookieshipping at all! ;;

...I'm just too bored and browing around the forums, and might as well reply to your post since it's a good chance to raise my post count. xD [/shot

...I just found out the more I talk about Cookieship, the more I like it. Zomg. I think I just lost my Contest/Gossip/Respect or whatever ship spirit. ;;

Don't worry. When you think about it, Cookieshipping wouldn't exist without OOCness.

...Would it? >__> Oh, nevermind.
You can't ever make up your mind. o_O I'm in a fix right now with my fic, so uh...*murmurs*

Writers Block. >O

In the mean time, we have to get a topic. And let me-The topi presenter-give you all a topic. =D [/shot

What scene would you like to happen between Haarii and Haruka? Write it out.

For some reason, I think my Grammer was all wrong in that sentence. o_O But anyway, answer teh topic. Or I'll haunt your dreams tonight. >D

Faerie

MONS
Heyy! I wasn't being mean. ;__; *starts to cry*
~Cecilia~ said:
I don't think Haruka hates him though. :p She still has a soft spot for him. <33I know she does. She's a kind person. =D
Yesh, she hates him on the outside but on the inside she really, really likes him. And she is all sad. >__>

*will answer topic later*

S

Shiny Lapras

In fact she should hate Harley after he acted so mean with her. But she isn't angry with him because she likes him ... instead he still hates May, at the moment ;_; Maybe he'll be able to change and repay May's feelings. However now May can't say her feelings to Harley, and she must suffer 'cause of him. This one-sided Shipping is so sad, but I also like it much. *.*

Of course, I'd be happier if there was a HarleyxMay Shipping, where May likes him and he likes her too. But I think I can only dream that ù.u
And after all...Cookieship fics can comfort me!! *_*

*will answer topic later*
I'll do it too...now I must think about something O_ò (I've not much imagination T_T)

Shiny Lapras ;131;

Stephy

candies!!!11
Aww...*gives tissue to Faerie* I know you weren't being mean...

Anyway, to get on topic. ^^

Okay. Let's see here...From my point of view...

Haruka likes him, but after Haarii acted mean to her, she hates him. Meanwhile at that time, Haarii hates her. But now Haarii likes her, and now Haruka hates him. But we all know she doesn't really want to hate him...right? xD

With Shuu keep saying he's a bad guy in a...way, (Gosh, I hate saying this since I support Contestshipping D: ) she's likely more convinced and with the latest GF episode, she probably hates him. But we all know she has a soft spot for him. <33 Probably by when they travel to Shinou, there might be hints...=O [/if they ever travel to Shinout that is xD

However now May can't say her feelings to Harley, and she must suffer 'cause of him. This one-sided Shipping is so sad, but I also like it much. *.*
o_O; I think otherwise. xD Currently Haruka hates him, but I know Haarii likes her. xD

...But I still can't get why Haarii dressed up as Haruka in the lastest GF episode. o_O; It might be a Tensionshippy hint, seeing as he blew a kiss to Shuu.

[/starts wild imagination] Haarii wants to get to know more about Shuu, then grab the chance and ask him all sorts of questions about Haruka - Seeing as Shuu is the *closest* rival to Haruka. Shuu will then take caution, but will then tell him more about Haruka. Shuu will then ask Haarii why he asks this question, and Haarii says he likes Haruka and uh...yeah. xD [/shot

Of course, I'd be happier if there was a HarleyxMay Shipping, where May likes him and he likes her too. But I think I can only dream that ù.u
And after all...Cookieship fics can comfort me!! *_*
I prefer One-sided ships better. It's seems more...uh...nice for this ship - Specially this ship. xD

*will also answer the topic later* I have no ideas. o_O

Faerie

MONS
~Cecilia~ said:
I have no ideas. o_O
But you just shared a lot of ideas. o_O *takes hankie and blows nose* Sankyuu.

Okay...You asked, and I delivered! Make way for the crazy author person! >3

The Contest Hall was all hustle and bustle as co-ordinators and fans flocked in to register, practice and wait excitedly for the upcoming Pokémon Contest. The employees were busier yet; the line for co-ordinator registration stretched outside the building and the café was crowded with customers shouting to the waiters and waitresses.

“Your café-au-lait,” said a waitress in a businesslike yet cheerful tone, setting down a steaming cup of coffe in front of a young girl.

Glumly the co-ordinator removed the cap from a jar of sugar cubes on the table, withdrew a small, sparkling white cube from the jar and dropped it into the mug. “Thanks.”

After giving the girl a strange look, the waitress turned around and walked back to the counter, her skirt swishing about her legs. The girl sighed and rested her arms tiredly on the polished white table.

She stared into the cup of warm, sweet-smelling coffe. Her reflection, barely visible but still present, wavered on the surface of the liquid; the girl had sad, sky-blue eyes and fair skin, with a face framed by two long chestnut-brown pigtails. The rest of her hair was tucked under a red bandanna with a white Pokéball-shaped symbol on one side. Her name was Haruka, and she was a frequent Contest participant.

But something was different about her today. Even her friends, Satoshi and Takeshi, and her brother, Masato, had noticed. Haruka couldn't quite place it, but something was definetley missing.

At that moment, Haruka felt something brush against her cheek. Looking up, she saw a familiar face near hers; he was leaning agains the back of the seat and grinning.
No, she mentally pleaded, he's the last person I want to see right now!

*will finish later* I have to go now.

Stephy

candies!!!11
But you just shared a lot of ideas. o_O
That's because I used all my ideas on another topic rather then the proper topic. o_O

And your scene was awesome-ney. ^_^ (If there is even such word) o_O;

I can't wait for you to finish it! =O Haruka is mising Haarii, isn't she? xD

o_O; Some random contest hall? I want specific...-ment! Yes, specificment! >O (If there is such word) o_O; Wow, I like to make a lot of new words. xD

One day, Haruka and Haarii meet together. They say, "I love you." And all the Advanceshippers and Contestshippers kill themselves, then Shuu gets together with Satoshi.

The end! ;D [/shot

I'll answer the topic later. xD

Faerie

MONS
~Cecilia~ said:
I can't wait for you to finish it! =O Haruka is mising Haarii, isn't she? xD
You'll see. >DD

I'll finish it...later. I'm lazy right now. And it's hot. I don't mind the heat but it makes me tiiired...*zzz*

Status
Not open for further replies.