• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cookieshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faerie

MONS
Well, the old thread is now dead. Quite dead, and sadly it only lived to two pages. I've been planning to recreate it for a while, so here goes. Hope this one lives.

Hello all and welcome to the new and most likley improved Cookieshipping thread! For those of you who still don't know, Cookieshipping is the belief of a romantic relationship, one- or two-sided, between Haruka and Haarii (May and Harley). Some of you may be amused/disgusted/surprised that there are people out there that actually support this ship, but there are! Amazing! =O

From what I've seen, this shipping is usually supported as a one-sided ship from Haruka's side, while Haarii hates her as he appears to in the anime (and often this is supported as part of a love triangle involving Shuu). I agree that this perspective makes much more sense than two-sided Cookieshipping, but I think two-sided ships are adorable. I can't resist. xDD

Oh, and one more thing: if you want me to continue my story from the old thread you must persuade me.

Alright! Feel free to discuss, as long as you read and abide by the rules belooow...

+ Discuss the topic (Cookieshipping) here and all topics realated to it.
+ No ship/character bashing plz.
+ Don't flame either. Flamefests = evil.
+ Don't spam. I don't want this thread infested with random off-topic stuff.
+ OBEY THE ABOVE RULES. xP

taitofan

Stalker!
Yay I'm back~

Yes, I support the infamous one-sided Cookieshipping from Haruka's side that I believe has great backing in the first Yamabuki episode. That is most certainly not an angry blush Haruka sports.
[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/blush2.jpg[/img139]
Haruka: Haarii-san!
Aww. <3

However, the day I think Harley likes her back is the day I elope with a bagel. For the record, I hate bagels.

...And I really need to stop being lazy an finish that one-sided Cookie/mostly Elegantshipping fic. Really really need to...

Faerie

MONS
*waves* Hi taitofan.

taitofan said:
That is most certainly not an angry blush Haruka sports.
Yup, that's definetley not an angry blush. If Haruka tried to hide anything, she certainly wouldn't do a very good job. xD
For the record, I hate bagels.
You hate bagels? I...I didn't know that was possible! I LOVE bagels! *shot for off-topicness*

And you should finish that fanfic. I'm sure the Cookieshippers from the old thread *coughlazybumsneedtocomebackcough* would enjoy reading it. Speaking of which, did you read that...scene thing I started on the old thread?

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Ooh, count me in, I love Cookieshipping, though i'm not sure if I support one-sided from Haruka, one-sided from Harley, or two-sided. I'm so confused._.

What was it that you did on the other thread, Faerie? I'd like to hear it, if you don't mind starting from the beginning.

Faerie

MONS
*hypnotizing Ampris* You like two sided. You mussssssst. Nehehe. xD

Oh...all right. Here's what I've written so far. Good luck getting me to continue (although it may not be that hard, I'm just being difficult again).

Okay...You asked, and I delivered! Make way for the crazy author person! >3

What scene would you like to happen between Haarii and Haruka? Write it out.

The Contest Hall was all hustle and bustle as co-ordinators and fans flocked in to register, practice and wait excitedly for the upcoming Pokémon Contest. The employees were busier yet; the line for co-ordinator registration stretched outside the building and the café was crowded with customers shouting to the waiters and waitresses.

“Your café-au-lait,” said a waitress in a businesslike yet cheerful tone, setting down a steaming cup of coffe in front of a young girl.

Glumly the co-ordinator removed the cap from a jar of sugar cubes on the table, withdrew a small, sparkling white cube from the jar and dropped it into the mug. “Thanks.”

After giving the girl a strange look, the waitress turned around and walked back to the counter, her skirt swishing about her legs. The girl sighed and rested her arms tiredly on the polished white table.

She stared into the cup of warm, sweet-smelling coffe. Her reflection, barely visible but still present, wavered on the surface of the liquid; the girl had sad, sky-blue eyes and fair skin, with a face framed by two long chestnut-brown pigtails. The rest of her hair was tucked under a red bandanna with a white Pokéball-shaped symbol on one side. Her name was Haruka, and she was a frequent Contest participant.

But something was different about her today. Even her friends, Satoshi and Takeshi, and her brother, Masato, had noticed. Haruka couldn't quite place it, but something was definetley missing.

At that moment, Haruka felt something brush against her cheek. Looking up, she saw a familiar face near hers; he was leaning agains the back of the seat and grinning.
No, she mentally pleaded, he's the last person I want to see right now!

Argh. It's hard to concentrate when you've got Pokettaari Monsutaari stuck in your head.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
XD Oh wow. I've been supporting Cookieshipping for a while now and I've come to adore it. I guess it can be classified as a 'rival ship' since they, well, are rivals and aren't on the best terms with each other. Still, I see some potential in the ship. Though, I don't see it as the most romantic of pairings.

Faerie

MONS
8DD Happy happy, the thread lives! Now I just need the Preciousmetalshipping thread to be revived and I will be a happy person. I mean, happier than I already am. Anyhow...
Super-Staff said:
Though, I don't see it as the most romantic of pairings.
Unfortunatley, that's quite true. It just doesn't make much sense for it to be, as Harley and Haruka (as you said) really aren't on good terms with each other and Haruka might not be able to completley get over that. Being sensitive and all. D:

Sometimes I wonder why Cookieshipping wasn't called Tensionshipping and Shuu x Harley called something else...

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Unfortunatley, that's quite true. It just doesn't make much sense for it to be, as Harley and Haruka (as you said) really aren't on good terms with each other and Haruka might not be able to completley get over that. Being sensitive and all. D:

It'd make for an interesting fic to develop an actual relationship between the two. Yeah, it'd be very hard and it would take a while, but it could very awesome. XD

Despite considering this a 'crack ship', I can still see some real potential in it.
Maybe someone will tackle the not-so easy task for writing fic for it. ...Hell, maybe I'll do it sometime.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
The only reason I don't support this ship is because I cannot see Harley being straight. Bi. maybe, but not straight.

Well, Harley can be bi and still have a thing for Haruka. Just because a person digs people from both sexes, doesn't mean s/he can't be in a relationship. ^__^

The only reason I don't support this ship is because I cannot see Harley being straight. Bi. maybe, but not straight.

just because he's affeminated that doesn't mean that he likes guy. i mean if a girl can be a tomboy and she likes boy so why can't boys be a little affeminated and like girls. I'm trying to make a HarleyOc fic, but I support cookieshipping all the way!!!

Faerie

MONS
just because he's affeminated that doesn't mean that he likes guy. i mean if a girl can be a tomboy and she likes boy so why can't boys be a little affeminated and like girls.
THANK YOU. D: That's what I've been trying to tell people for the longest time...

Oh, you know what's weird? In Japan (at least amongst the people that have fansites), it seems that Cookieshipping one-sided from Harley's side is more popular than one-sided from Haruka's side. I find it interesting that it's the exact opposite here. Of course, it's probably only that way because so many people in Japan like Cookieshipping and Contestshipping and see that as a way of comprimising, but that's irrelevant...Well, maybe not. But I don't think it's important.

Last edited:
THANK YOU. D: That's what I've been trying to tell people for the longest time...

Oh, you know what's weird? In Japan (at least amongst the people that have fansites), it seems that Cookieshipping one-sided from Harley's side is more popular than one-sided from Haruka's side. I find it interesting that it's the exact opposite here. Of course, it's probably only that way because so many people in Japan like Cookieshipping and Contestshipping and see that as a way of comprimising, but that's irrelevant...Well, maybe not. But I don't think it's important.

You're welcome.... Yeah I kinda see it that Harley is the one who likes Haruka. Don't you see him nagging her? That is a sign of love....

Status
Not open for further replies.