• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coolest Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I was playing today and when my Misdreavus used shadow ball I said to myself "Woah, I forgot how cool that looked."
Some other moves I like are Hyper Beam, the sparks look awesome. Iron tail when a fire pokemon uses it because the flames on their bodies still stay red. And psybeam, pretty rainbows. Anyone else really like how some of the moves look?

Shiny_Scizor

Pokemon Coordinator
I always really liked how Hydro Pump looked personally. What with all the little water explosions at impact? That just made me smile on the inside. Another I really liked was Spider Web simply because it looked so cool.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I never really used dragons much so today when I used outrage I got a shock. That is another move that looks pretty cool.

Tatsubei Yagyu

~Mother Lover~
Actually, overall, I adored GSC's animations for the moves more than any other generation's.

Aeroblast was gorgeous, as was Sacred Fire, Quick Attack and Mach Punch, man.

I think I'm going to replay it now. ;165;

KalebKonan

Wow mach punch was in the second gen? I don't remember, must of been hitmonchan.
Another move would be zap cannon. I miss it to.

Tatsubei Yagyu

~Mother Lover~
Yeah, unless I'm mistaken, Hitmonchan was the only one capable of Mach Punch.

ATATATATATATATA! ;107;

i remember my scizor's hyper beam, i always liked it because it would shoot out of his claw instead of the mouth like most other pokes

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
Aeroblast was just amazing

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
Confusion and Psychic looked so badass in the Stadium games...quite unlike how they look in the more recent 3-D Pokemon games. Man, just about every move animation looked better in Stadium than in the newer games. =(

Bobby Emerald

The Poke-expert
Confusion and Psychic looked so badass in the Stadium games...quite unlike how they look in the more recent 3-D Pokemon games. Man, just about every move animation looked better in Stadium than in the newer games. =(

Indeed, I loved those two moves as well. In Colloseum they just suck. :/

Xerudic

Pokemon addict [:
Indeed, I loved those two moves as well. In Colloseum they just suck. :/

I'll have to agree with the Psychic thing lookin' crappy in Colosseum. But the best looking move for me was Psychic also.. i would always pick a psychic type just for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.