• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coolest pokemon from G/S/C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JukainPwns

The New Kid
It's got nothing to do with strength, I just wanna know who you thought were cool/cute ideas.

Me:
Miltank
Steelix
Ampharos
Totodile/Evolutions
Cyndaquil/Evolutions
Chikorita/Evolutions
Noctowl
Ledian
Ho-oH
Lugia
Snubbul
Pichu
Natu/Xatu
Houndoor/Houndoom
Raikou
Entei Suicune

And Im sure I missed tons more.

Logester

Gold Johto Trainer
The concept of baby pokemon was cool. So by default, all of them.
Anything that evolves via happiness.
Gligar. Opposite types are interesting.
Girafarig - Pyschic that's immune to ghost (and is supposed to be, as opposed to gen 1)
Mistrevious - Pure ghost! Should have been in the first gen
Unown - good novelty pokemon
Smeargle - Interesting abilities

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Among all the Generation 2 Pokemon, Houndoom looks the coolest to me. Cutest would be Marill.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I liked Lugia the best but all the legendaries were pretty cool

I like totodile and all it's evolutions tho

Heracross and Scizor just reek of coolness.

/mystory

thekingofgods

failing chainer
tyranitar wins. in my g/s my t tar ripped the elite four down ALONE! and he looks like a flipping dragon dude!

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

Almost every Johto legendary was cool. Celebi sucks I'm not the biggest fan of Celebi, but I still like it.

I love Heracross one of the most awesome Bug pokemon ever.

Quilava/Typhlosion(No, I don't think Cyndaquil is cute)
Totodile+Evos
Bayleef
Lanturn.
Ariados
Crobat
Ledian
Ampharos
Gligar
Scizor(Meh, hes alright)
Mantine
Skarmory
Houndour/Houndoom
Kingdra
Elekid/Magby/Tyrogue

None of you said Umbreon and Espeon! Is everyone getting over the Stupid I mean, Awesome Eeveelutions?

I just wish the 3rd and 4th Gen could be as awesome as the 2nd Gen.

Last edited:

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Espeon is still one of my fav pokemon from this Generation. But most of the evolutions introduced were cool. Such as Steelix and Scizor. Umbreon was pretty cool too but I liked Espeon better. Feraligatr is and always will be the best evolved starter pokemon

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Let's see...
Scizor, Aipom, Igglybuff, Azumarill, and Ledian. Cookie if anyone can figure why I said these...

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Umbreon, Chikorita evolution chain, cyndaquil evolution chain, totodile evolution chain, houndoom, skarmory, suicune, entei, raikou

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Feraligatr, Entei, Lugia, Tyranitar, Suicune, Typhlosion, and Scizor.

Typhlosion is hands down the coolest Pokemon to me. I just found using it so awsome. I loved its sprite. <3

skwog_the_whale

.Change.Chaos.
Sunflora was definitely an awesome Poke, mainly because it evolved by using that nifty new Sun Stone.

granbull guy

Vasoline
Granbull obviosuly

Status
Not open for further replies.