• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coolest pokemon from G/S/C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
Although it somewhat sucks in-game, I always thought shuckle was pretty cool.

TheFreshness

Kingdra, Ampharos, Houndoom, Lugia and the eevee evo's in this gen are my favorite of all the eevees

ChloboShoka

Writer
Bellossom - Favorite pokemon ever. <3
Blissey - Cause she's pink and fluffy and her HP is amazing. And I love the soft-boiled move.
Miltank - Not as good as blissey imo but she's still awesomne.
Shiny Gyarados - I have on on my team on crystal. I nicknamed him Gant: he's effing amazing.
Chikorita - My favorite starter. She's so cute too.
Flaffy - She's so cute. I didn't want to evolve flaffy when I had her on my team.
Togepi - ^_^
Houndoom - Kickass
Crobat - Good in my in-game team.
Espeon - Favorite Eeveelution. <3
Tyranator - Especially after what they did to him in the 3rd gen.
And all of the legandries. ^_^

Love them. <3 There's other awesome ones too.

Last edited:

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
I think Pichu is so cute. Also Totodile,Cyndaquil,and Chik Chik Chikorita.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

I like all of the baby, Legendary and Starter Pokémon from GSC. So, those are the ones I think are coolest in GSC. For the starter Pokémon, it includes their evolutions.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Scizor. It's uses were limited then, and in Advance it didn't get much better either. Now it's the tyrant to beat. But the first time you lay eyes on the original Sugimori artwork of Scizor, you know there is a God for making such an incredible character.

QUILAVAQUILAVAQUILAVA. <333

I gained a big love for this fire starter, and I personally think it's the coolest. *o*

I also find Skarmory, Houndoom, Ampharos, and Togetic to be quite charming. ;D

SonOfASubmariner

GIRUGAMESH!
Lugia and Tyranitar both for me.

I dunno why, but they're so freakin' awesome.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Cyndaquil family.
Lugia
Totodile Family
Houndoom
:)

HazzaY2J

</3 Kid
Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion ;)
They were just a great addition to the team and I don't remember how many times Typhlosion won me a battle :D

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Typhlosion noctowl ariados ampharos umbreon gligar steelix granbull scizor sneasel ursaring houndoom kingdra stantler tyranitar and the cutest is tediursa

Status
Not open for further replies.