• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coolest pokemon from G/S/C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Houndoom forever ;)

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
id have to say dunsparce. it is a very underrated pokemon, and it looks cool, but doesnt get used very often, if at all because of its terrible stats. im not sure why they didnt give it an evolution yet...

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
tyranitar is cool because he's huge and mean. Also typhlosion looks awesoome.

Blazestarre

The Totodile evolution chain was awesome, but especially Feraligatr! <3

Delibird was an intersting concept. A Santa Clause penguin? Cool. Natu and Xatu had a unique design. Houndoom was just freakin' sweet. Espeon and Umbreon, of course. And I've always liked Steelix more than Onix.

And the Legendaries were all cool.

john stewart

;196;espeon, my favorite pokemon :D

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
I'd have to say Ledian, Espeon, Ampharos, Teddiursa, Octillery, Mantine, Houndoom, Magby, and Entei are my favorite.

enigmatic_soul

Skarmory, Steelix, Lugia, Raikou, Heracross, Houndour and Cyndaquil lines.
Also slightly off topic, Gengar's Crystal sprite/animation is amazing.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Espeon, Umbreon, Steelix, Feraligator, Raikou, Aipom, and Ampharos.

Dattebayo

Banned
The Chikorita family, the Totodile family, the Togepi family, Furret, Noctowl, Scizor, Espeon, Heracross, Sneasal, Donphan, Skarmory, the legendary beasts, Tyranitar, and Ho-oh.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
totodile & evo's, typlosion, bayleef, lugia, and sneasel, those were the ones that interested me in the second gen.

thekingofgods

failing chainer
tyranitar is still coolest today!

GameBoy911

Exploring the Sky
Of course Skarmory then Espeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.