• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coolest pokemon from G/S/C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I think Scizor, Typhlosion, and Lugia are the coolest looking.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
There were many including Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Espeon, Umbreon, Steelix, Qwilfish, Scizor, Murkrow, Piloswine, Houndoom, Kingdra, Tyranitar, Raikou, Entei, Suicune...

Cyndaquil+ Evolutions
i also thought Crobat, Umbreon, Espeon, and for some odd reason Delibird were really cool
i like Delibird because it would give people presents, mind you that was when i was probably 9 or something

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
chikorita is my cutest pokemon ever so yeah. Cool would have to go Kingdra one of my faves overall as well and the first holo I got in one of those neo series booster packs, plus 1 weakness was a sweet first, of course it looks cool too.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
The coolest would be totodile quilava and pichu. But the best would have to be heracross and tyranitar because their one of my favorites.

Mykonos

Obviously, I think Ampharos is pretty cool. Otherwise, there's Scizor, Tyranitar, Cyndaquil, and Sneasel.

OriginalPokeMasta

Original 151 Caught
Tyranitar was almost my favorite. He looked awesome, and was great in battle. Essentially was a legendary battler that wasnt a legendary lol.

yee

there were a lot of them, scizor, houndoom, crobat, steelix, ampharos, dunsparce, every evolution of all the starters, kingdra and one special one: qwilfish. i was a little 8 year old (somewhere in that area) and in that route with the pokecenter where you get your fishing rod and first fishing oppurtunity, i decided to fish until i found something that wasn't magikarp. i eventually found a qwilfish! funny thing the guide at the time said it was impossible.

edit: i forgot lanturn (doh!)

Back in the day when i lived in okinawa and owned the japanese silver version, my favorites from that game were sneasal,skarmory and lugia. it was a pity that i couldnt read japanese at the time.. i remember catching red gyarados and thinking to my self (why does he know flamethrower?) heh, good times.

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
Typhlosion heracross and donphan

I found all of the Legendary Beasts extremely cool looking, Dragonite and it's previous evolutions are cool, as well. Lugia is also sick.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Suicune... nuff said :). Entei was pretty cool looking too. Raikou (no offense) on the other hand, not so much. He's gotten a lot better looking in HG/SS though. A big improvement :).

Status
Not open for further replies.