• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

coolest released legendary bw

Who do you think looks the coolest out of the released unova legends

• Cobilion

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Terrakion

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Verzion

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Tornadus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thundurus

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Landorus

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Ya Zekrom's ok in B/W, but so is Kyurem. I almost guarantee there will be a Pokemon Gray with Kyurem as the main legendary.

briguin

Dr. Geek
Zekrom looks beast. Cobalion looks like a boss. And Genesect is on steroids in the coolness factor. I mean, he has a cannon on his back. Can't get better than that.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
almost all of them are sick but thundurus iz teh man

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
Zekrom's awesome! Reshirams good too but its design... not so much.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
i dont see how people like the three musketeers (Terrakion, Cobalion and Verizion), they look crap imo
The three dragons look the best, but still they look lame
Im a hard Gen2 fan, so i'm sorta biased, but still, they dont really look like pokemon

noahdaboa

Banned
i dont see how people like the three musketeers (Terrakion, Cobalion and Verizion), they look crap imo
The three dragons look the best, but still they look lame
Im a hard Gen2 fan, so i'm sorta biased, but still, they dont really look like pokemon

I totally agree!!

I mean cobalion and verizion look like they could be caught in tall grass at level 30! Terrakion... meh he is pretty cool looking... kinda

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Landorus looks bad-S to me, and so do zekrom, though I find reshiram better, even though it's more of a pretty-mon rather than bad-S mon.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
No offense to anyone but i personally dislike Zekrom. It looks like its trying to hard to be cool. With it being all black, his tail, his hole design. I like Reshiram.
He has a certain elegance that i love.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Kyurem is so awesome! It looks really cool, and has an interesting typing.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I love Kyurem's typing (Dragon and Ice are my favorite types), but I don't like what it looks like...
Reshiram, however... I love everything about Reshiram, except for its Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.