• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cool's Cool Shop

What should I get/do to improve my shop?

• More Events!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • More EV trained Pokemon!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • More Flawless!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • More shinies!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • More DW/Egg Move!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
that would really help. I dont want to have to find another shiny water type. wait i just remebered that the milotic has surf. do you want me to delete surf.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
that would really help. I dont want to have to find another shiny water type. wait i just remebered that the milotic has surf. do you want me to delete surf.

it's fine. I can do that myself. There is a link in my rules that'll take you to my cloner's shop. Ask her.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
of course cool. ill go it :p

deathtaker

Epic breeder
i would like to trade you a shiny flawless scraggy ut with egg moves low kick dragon dance drain punch and ice punch
for that shiny flawless gligar of yours

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
i would like to trade you a shiny flawless scraggy ut with egg moves low kick dragon dance drain punch and ice punch
for that shiny flawless gligar of yours

The shop is closed, but I love that Scraggy. I'll make an exception just this once. I'll get gligar cloned. Want a clone of scraggy? Please VM me.

vasu98

Hey can you trade me male Shelder with Icicle Spear and Rock Blast? I have my almost all eggmove pokemons in my sig. DW ability Stunky (m/f) with eggmoves Iron Tail, Foul Play, Haze and Flame Burst is my newest eggmove pokemon and I haven't update my sig yet

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hey can you trade me male Shelder with Icicle Spear and Rock Blast? I have my almost all eggmove pokemons in my sig. DW ability Stunky (m/f) with eggmoves Iron Tail, Foul Play, Haze and Flame Burst is my newest eggmove pokemon and I haven't update my sig yet

Shop is closed. Come back when open.

joffice

Overwhelmed
CMT for this Ranger Manaphy (Shiny) - UT Lv. 1 Timid!

I might give 2 Pokemon.

Info on Manaphy:
Timid Nature, Ability: Hydration
OT: (in Japanese), ID: 01577
Moves: Tail Glow/Bubble/Water Sport

I'm interested in either the Korean Movie Reshiram, Zekrom, or Jolly Flawless Aron.
Also, can I get the nature of your Nobunaga's Rayquaza as I would be interested in that too if it is not Docile or Jolly

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Info on Manaphy:
Timid Nature, Ability: Hydration
OT: (in Japanese), ID: 01577
Moves: Tail Glow/Bubble/Water Sport

I'm interested in either the Korean Movie Reshiram, Zekrom, or Jolly Flawless Aron.
Also, can I get the nature of your Nobunaga's Rayquaza as I would be interested in that too if it is not Docile or Jolly

Choose 1 or 2 please.

Rayquaza, I got from you