• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cool's Cool Shop

What should I get/do to improve my shop?

• More Events!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • More EV trained Pokemon!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • More Flawless!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • More shinies!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • More DW/Egg Move!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
that would really help. I dont want to have to find another shiny water type. wait i just remebered that the milotic has surf. do you want me to delete surf.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
that would really help. I dont want to have to find another shiny water type. wait i just remebered that the milotic has surf. do you want me to delete surf.

it's fine. I can do that myself. There is a link in my rules that'll take you to my cloner's shop. Ask her.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
of course cool. ill go it :p

deathtaker

Epic breeder
i would like to trade you a shiny flawless scraggy ut with egg moves low kick dragon dance drain punch and ice punch
for that shiny flawless gligar of yours

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
i would like to trade you a shiny flawless scraggy ut with egg moves low kick dragon dance drain punch and ice punch
for that shiny flawless gligar of yours

The shop is closed, but I love that Scraggy. I'll make an exception just this once. I'll get gligar cloned. Want a clone of scraggy? Please VM me.

vasu98

Hey can you trade me male Shelder with Icicle Spear and Rock Blast? I have my almost all eggmove pokemons in my sig. DW ability Stunky (m/f) with eggmoves Iron Tail, Foul Play, Haze and Flame Burst is my newest eggmove pokemon and I haven't update my sig yet

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hey can you trade me male Shelder with Icicle Spear and Rock Blast? I have my almost all eggmove pokemons in my sig. DW ability Stunky (m/f) with eggmoves Iron Tail, Foul Play, Haze and Flame Burst is my newest eggmove pokemon and I haven't update my sig yet

Shop is closed. Come back when open.

joffice

Overwhelmed
CMT for this Ranger Manaphy (Shiny) - UT Lv. 1 Timid!

I might give 2 Pokemon.

Info on Manaphy:
Timid Nature, Ability: Hydration
OT: (in Japanese), ID: 01577
Moves: Tail Glow/Bubble/Water Sport

I'm interested in either the Korean Movie Reshiram, Zekrom, or Jolly Flawless Aron.
Also, can I get the nature of your Nobunaga's Rayquaza as I would be interested in that too if it is not Docile or Jolly

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Info on Manaphy:
Timid Nature, Ability: Hydration
OT: (in Japanese), ID: 01577
Moves: Tail Glow/Bubble/Water Sport

I'm interested in either the Korean Movie Reshiram, Zekrom, or Jolly Flawless Aron.
Also, can I get the nature of your Nobunaga's Rayquaza as I would be interested in that too if it is not Docile or Jolly

Choose 1 or 2 please.

Rayquaza, I got from you