• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cool's Cool Shop

What should I get/do to improve my shop?

• More Events!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • More EV trained Pokemon!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • More Flawless!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • More shinies!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • More DW/Egg Move!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Yup, I can clone. However I may not be able to trade later on today but the weekend for sure.

I'm free all weekend. We'll get the trade done!

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
These trades have been canceled!

Shuckle808: My Shiny Flawless Heatran and Shiny Near-Flawless Latios for his Shiny Terrakion and Flawless Rotom
Dzum:My Milo's Island Thunderus for his Year of the Dragon Swablu

About to be canceled if not heard from by Sunday!

Pokemopa7: Popularity Poll Rayquaza for Shiny EV'd DW Ninetails

You will be VM'd about these. If you want the trade, post on here again! I will accept it.

And on that note, I am in the middle of an update! Once finished/mostly finished I will re-open!

I am now Open!

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I have hired Airvic as an RNGer! He does RNG Breeding in gen 5.

To order from him, fill out this form.

RNG Breeding Service
UserName:
Pokemon:
Shiny:
Nature:
Egg moves:
Ability:
HP type:
Extra/Notes:

Last edited:

joffice

Overwhelmed
Hey again, I'm interested in the Shiny Registeel in your trophy case if it's for trade and I have an RNG request for a
Name: Frillish
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes
Egg moves: No
Ability: Cursed body
HP type: N/A

You guys can choose any Pokes/multiple Pokes in my shop for them. Thanks.

vasu98

Hey can you trade me male Shelder with Icicle Spear and Rock Blast? I have my almost all eggmove pokemons in my sig. DW ability Stunky (m/f) with eggmoves Iron Tail, Foul Play, Haze and Flame Burst is my newest eggmove pokemon and I haven't update my sig yet

Now that shop is open, right?

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hey again, I'm interested in the Shiny Registeel in your trophy case if it's for trade and I have an RNG request for a
Name: Frillish
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes
Egg moves: No
Ability: Cursed body
HP type: N/A

You guys can choose any Pokes/multiple Pokes in my shop for them. Thanks.

Giratina - UT Lv. 1 Timid Shiny Flawless for Registeel?

Now that shop is open, right?

It is. Not really interested. Thanks and sorry!

Last edited:

joffice

Overwhelmed
Shiny Palkia - UT Lv. 1 Timid Flawless
Shiny Dialga - UT Lv. 1 Modest Flawless

ehh sure but can I add your Korean Movie Zekrom in the trade too? I know I said you could take two more Pokes but I feel that my Shiny Flawless Sinjoh Ruins Dragon Trio may be a bit too pricey just for the Registeel itself.

Airvic

Scizor's Trainer
As soon as i can be granted posting permission by our wonderful mods i will update the shop with my collection of pkmn:)

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
ehh sure but can I add your Korean Movie Zekrom in the trade too? I know I said you could take two more Pokes but I feel that my Shiny Flawless Sinjoh Ruins Dragon Trio may be a bit too pricey just for the Registeel itself.

That seems fair. Always a pleasure joffice!

Chibi311

Would you be interested in a win2011 celebi for one of your shinies? I'd prefer the Latios, but that probably wont be happening, so the Reuniclus or the tepig would also be cool.