• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cool's Cool Shop

What should I get/do to improve my shop?

• More Events!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • More EV trained Pokemon!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • More Flawless!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • More shinies!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • More DW/Egg Move!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
Trade the flawless DW Torchic for an Adamant DW female Carvanha, a Modest Arceus (#07189, OT "えいがかん") and a Quirky Gold/Silver anniversary Mew from HG/SS?

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Trade an Adamant DW female Carvanha, a Modest Arceus (#07189, OT "えいがかん") and a Quirky Gold/Silver anniversary Mew from HG/SS for the flawless DW Torchic?

Can I get IVs, Moves, OTs, IDs and EVs of them. (No need for Carvanah, I'll just use it for breeding)

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
Can I get IVs, Moves, OTs, IDs and EVs of them. (No need for Carvanah, I'll just use it for breeding)

The Arceus' OT and ID I already gave, but it knows Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend and Shadow Force. It's the one from the Arceus Jewel of Life movie in Japan. As for the Mew, the OT is ススム and the ID is #11219. It knows Pound and Mega Punch.

The IVs for the Arceus are- 1/22/10/12/23/19

... Wow, I didn't realise they were that low. It's UT though. >>'

As for the Mew- 25/18/20/18/19/18 and I can't remember the EVs, sorry. I've had it for a while. It's only been levelled from 5 to 17.

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
I like them. And you want a Flawless DW Torchic? Yeah, you do. Deal! I'll get it cloned and contact you.

Yup, that's the one. c:

Whoo! Thanks so much for this. Man, I've been wanting one for ages. And gah, I made a slight mistake, I thought the Carvanah was Adamant but it's Quirky. Oh well, doesn't make that much of a difference. It's still got the DW ability and is female.

Dion_delpino

Hey I'm interested in these events of yours:

V-Create Popularity Poll Rayquaza
han jiu pikachu
Milo's Island Tornadus
Milo's Island Thunderus

feel free to check my shop out and let me know if your interested in anything.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hey I'm interested in these events of yours:

V-Create Popularity Poll Rayquaza
han jiu pikachu
Milo's Island Tornadus
Milo's Island Thunderus

feel free to check my shop out and let me know if your interested in anything.

Late here. I browsed and did not see much. I'll check again later.

Edit: I like
-HVR2011 Celebi - Modest (French).
-PALCITY Lucario - Modest
-WORLD08 Lucario - Adamant
-Nintendo of Korea Manaphy (한국닌텐도) - Quiet (Korean)
Can I get the IVs of them?

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hey whats up man.
Im interested in your:

31/3/31/31/31/0 Quiet Reuniclus (Magic Guard) (172 HP/ 32 Def/ 252 SpAtk/ 52 SpDef)
&
Impish Flawless Japn Gligar
&
Shiny wishmaker jirachi (it has 4th gen tutor moves)

Please check this post to see if there is anything you like, you can pick more than three pokemon if you see stuff you like.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?552357-Team-SeaSoul&p=13808491#post13808491

I like your Shiny Mesprit
Nature: Timid | IVs: HP FIGHTING 70
Ability: Levitate
LV 100 | OT: Shawk | ID No.: 18797
Moves: Light Screen, Reflect, Psychic, Hidden Power
EV Spread: 252 HP, 252 Spe, 4 SpA

I also like the Shiny Ampharos. Can I get the EVs of it?

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Hey cool, can I get the Shiny Flawless Flygon and Shiny EV Trained Gliscor in return for any two things in my shop? Also, does the Gliscor have Poison Heal?

EDIT: And you can have another two things in return for the V-Create Rayquaza and Flawless DW Torchic.

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hey cool, can I get the Shiny Flawless Flygon and Shiny EV Trained Gliscor in return for any two things in my shop? Also, does the Gliscor have Poison Heal?

EDIT: And you can have another two things in return for the V-Create Rayquaza and Flawless DW Torchic.

I'm sorry. Nothing of interest.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
I like your Shiny Mesprit
Nature: Timid | IVs: HP FIGHTING 70
Ability: Levitate
LV 100 | OT: Shawk | ID No.: 18797
Moves: Light Screen, Reflect, Psychic, Hidden Power
EV Spread: 252 HP, 252 Spe, 4 SpA

I also like the Shiny Ampharos. Can I get the EVs of it?

The ampharos has : 40 HP / 252 Special Attack / 218 Speed

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Ok. And for the last Pokemon, I like the shiny Venomoth.

Okay sweet no problem. The venomoth is on my other game cartridge so were have to do two seperate trades if thats cool with you.

Edit: So Reuinicles and gligar for mesprit and ampharos.
And then the jirachi for the venomoth

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Okay sweet no problem. The venomoth is on my other game cartridge so were have to do two seperate trades if thats cool with you.

Edit: So Reuinicles and gligar for mesprit and ampharos.
And then the jirachi for the venomoth

Sure! And do you clone? Or will I need my Cloners to clone them?