• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Coon's the name ; Pokemon is my game.

AlbinoRaccoon15

Jukebox Hero
Hi! My name is AlbinoRaccoon15, but you can call me Coon. ^.^ I'm not new Serebii itself (heck, I've been using it since like 2007!), but I am to the forums. I've read the rules over, and I intend to follow them! 8D

I've been playing Pokemon since GSC, so I know a thing or two. ;) I will be opening a trade shop soon (is that what they're called? Sorry, forum newb is confused) so I look forward to trading with some of you! A little about myself -

I speak Spanish and I am from Hispanic descendent's.
I'm an eeveelutions fangirl ;133; :3
I listen to music from the 30-80's.
I play the violin
Raccoons (especially albino ones) are my favorite animals!

Well, that's about it! Great to finally be a forum member! :) I hope I make lots of friends here. :D

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Hello, and welcome to the forums AlbinoRacoon15. Thank you for reading the rules; Sometimes there are problems with members not reading the rules and posting things they shouldn't or in the wrong place as a result. Remember, if you follow the rules and respect others, everything here will be fine.

We hope you have a great time her, and good luck with your trade shop!