1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Cooper's Sprite stuff.

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by Cooper, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Cooper

Cooper Member

Howdy.;206;
    Please give me a pretty good critique, especially on revamps and stuff where I've changed the light source. Those are my weakest areas

Recolours:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fusions:
    Yansparce
    [​IMG]
    Cromanyte
    [​IMG]

Other:
    Lineless Dunsparce
    [​IMG]
    Bad revamped G/S Dunsparce
    [​IMG]
    An Electivire, I swapped some of the limbs on the two animation frames with eachother so one is more aggresive and th other is a more neutral battle stance.
    [​IMG]

All C+C is much appreciated, and I'll add more as I go, so keep checking back If you like my stuff.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  2. Silver Suicune

Silver Suicune Milotic = My Erotic

Your Torterra recolour is nice, but I would fix the outline on the tail and the legs, the black makes it less brown.
    The Yansparce is cute, but its right wing looks detached.
    Your revamp is nice, but the head is too pale, and theres a clump of black on the tail.

3. Cooper

Cooper Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Three more.

4. Silver Suicune

Silver Suicune Milotic = My Erotic

As I said, there's some weird black outline left on some of the recolorings, on the Tropius' wing and neck, and on the Qwilfish's underbelly.

5. Satoshi Tajiri

Satoshi Tajiri Do the birdie dance!

Yansparce looks O.K apart from the wings.

All your recolours have this black outline that does not look good.

TIP: Recolour the outline with a slightly darker version of the colour that you are recoulouring in.

EDIT: But don't remove the black, kinda keep it there, but just change it a little.