• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cooper's Sprite stuff.

Cooper

Howdy.;206;
Please give me a pretty good critique, especially on revamps and stuff where I've changed the light source. Those are my weakest areas

Recolours:
torterrautumnmv0.gif

qwilfishpo3.gif

tropiusul5.gif

Fusions:
Yansparce
yansparcenb5.gif

Cromanyte
cromanytelu0.gif

Other:
Lineless Dunsparce
dunsparcelinelessht1.gif

Bad revamped G/S Dunsparce
dunsparcerevampjx1.gif

An Electivire, I swapped some of the limbs on the two animation frames with eachother so one is more aggresive and th other is a more neutral battle stance.
elecmoveci0.gif

All C+C is much appreciated, and I'll add more as I go, so keep checking back If you like my stuff.

Last edited:

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
Your Torterra recolour is nice, but I would fix the outline on the tail and the legs, the black makes it less brown.
The Yansparce is cute, but its right wing looks detached.
Your revamp is nice, but the head is too pale, and theres a clump of black on the tail.

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
As I said, there's some weird black outline left on some of the recolorings, on the Tropius' wing and neck, and on the Qwilfish's underbelly.

Satoshi Tajiri

Do the birdie dance!
Yansparce looks O.K apart from the wings.

All your recolours have this black outline that does not look good.

TIP: Recolour the outline with a slightly darker version of the colour that you are recoulouring in.

EDIT: But don't remove the black, kinda keep it there, but just change it a little.