• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

copycat pokemon face off

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
some pokemon in the second and third gen copy older ones, so i decided to make a face-off for them. some of them will be obvious (tailow line vs pidgey line) and some a little more subtle (gulpin line vs grimer line), but i consider them all ripoffs of others. we will start off with one of my favorites

dratini line-1
pkfrlg147.png
pkfrlg148.png
pkfrlg149.png

bagon line-0
187.gif
188.gif
189.gif

which do you prefer? original dragons or the third gen ripoff? do you think they improved them or wrecked them? vote away. my vote goes to the dratini line cause i use them

G

Guillermoman

I like the Dratini line because Salamence and his crew are ugly.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
ok the dratini line wins
304.gif
next is the posion snakes, seviper and the ekans line. i vote seviper cause its stronger and face it, its much cooler looking

225.gif
226.gif

ekans line-0

124.gif

seviper line-1

Last edited:

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
This is just like the Rip-Off Faceoff...anyway my vote goes to Arbok. Never really saw Seviper as an appealing pokemon.

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
buttersgirl said:
rip off face off? sorry never heard of it.
It was up a few months ago, but then people stopped posting, so I'm guessing it got cleared out. And if I remeber correctly I always voted for the original over the rip-off (except on rare occasions), as I did in this face off Ekans/Arbook = Original > Seviper = Rip-Off, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.