• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

copycat pokemon face off

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pheonic

I vote for the Dratini line and the Arbok line! I think a lot of the originals look better than the rip-off face-offs. Hey maybe we can call them ROFOs! Or maybe I'm odd, I don't know.

Rats and stuff alike: (too lazy to post the pics)

Ratata and Raticate
vs.
Sentret and Furret
vs.
Zigzagoon and Linoone

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
wow our friend arbok is catching up, but sevipers still in the lead. its

124.gif
225.gif
226.gif
seviper needs 3 more votes, arbok needs 5

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
im gonna reappear to take note and vote myself. i vote pidgeot since I LOVE IT. i have used it since the days of red and blue, and its never failed me. i was upset it was taken out for swellow. sure swellows better but i like pidgeot a whole lot more and have sentimental attachment to it from the days when it would own for me. so with my vote its

pkrs025.gif
pkrs026.gif

218.gif
219.gif
220.gif

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Originals rule, again I shall vote for the Original...which is the Pidgey Line...*runs*

milowner

Back in Black
Tailow line. Slightly cooler looking in my opinion.

Guraena

The Pidgey line. Always liked them better than Taillow and Swellow. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.