1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Core Pokémon Games Face-Off (Generations Edition) [30-Minute Cooldown]

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by -Nator-, Oct 2, 2019.

?

Should the Final Round be restarted, this time with the exclusion of Generation VIII?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2019.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja Prince Of Balbadd

Platinum: 0/10 -
    Black 2: 2/10

A twist!

2. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Gary the Gnome got shattered

I wouldn't have been mad if Platinum won because it's my fav but imo it would have been illegitimate since @wolf jani and I had to collectively waste 8 votes downvoting a game that's not released yet

This is the best result, and a nice coincidence that this is the 7th birthday of Black 2 & White 2's US release

3. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja Prince Of Balbadd

Y'all got the result you desired, only with a lot more twists & tension because of me. Isn't that much better? :) Far more exciting if you ask me.

4. xEryChan

xEryChan Tsundere Mage Staff Member Moderator

Tbh, Sword and Shield should have not have even been in this face off because they haven’t even been released yet.

5. wolf jani

wolf jani A Galar shill I guess

The 2nd best game won. I'm satisfied with the result

6. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Gary the Gnome got shattered

Doesn't really matter now since thankfully them being included didn't impact the result

7. xEryChan

xEryChan Tsundere Mage Staff Member Moderator

Best game for me. I’m really happy with this outcome.

8. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  9. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

0-5

Black 2 is the official winner!

Thanks everyone for playing.