• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CoroCoro/Famitsu Scans, Pokémon Sunday/Confirmed Info Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujo1229

*munch*
What are the area entrances? I'm totally not seeing them >_>;;

If you look at the scan of Gold you can see something to the left of his hip. It appears to be an area entrance to the Bellsprout Tower.

As for what they are since I can interpret you in two ways, it's like in Fire Red when you enter the Viridian Forest. It plays a little cutscene.

I like the new girl- thoogh Kris is a whole stinkin' lot cooler.

Also, I believe the area next Gold (or Heart, or whatever version-related name they'll give him) is the Tin Tower in Ecruteak.

Piplup

Wow, the art is really cool. I like Miltank's, it makes me smile. :)

I do hope the whole starter thing can be an option. I personally don't want it following me everywhere. It's a nice bonus but it's just not for me. I wish I could make out the picture besides Gold's Pokégear? Are thoose red/white spheres, or what?

vtommy1

Yup. But somehow I keep on reading that the Totodile Sugimori art is based off the Anime's. D:

Anyway's I seriously cannot wait to see how the PokeSupe manga adopts these now outfits. ^_^

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
If you look at the scan of Gold you can see something to the left of his hip. It appears to be an area entrance to the Bellsprout Tower.

As for what they are since I can interpret you in two ways, it's like in Fire Red when you enter the Viridian Forest. It plays a little cutscene.

Ah I got you now, thanks

I wish I could make out the picture besides Gold's Pokégear? Are thoose red/white spheres, or what?

To me, it looks like the machine that you see in the first episode of the Anime, way back when where Prof. Oak had the starters

Last edited:

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Anyone have an idea what that trio of Pokeballs across from Chikorita is?

I'm still wondering if they will call it a poketch or pokegear...

Sapphire Suicune

I'm intrigued by the Bellsprout Tower design.
I liked Crystal's femal character design much more than this new one.
The Pichu event looks interesting--is that Celebi's shrine?
I'm also very pleased with the main male protagonist's design.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
To me, it looks like the machine that you see in the first episode of the Anime, way back when where Prof. Oak had the starters

In regards to the "red and white/what are the pokeball" comments...

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I predicted the Pichu event before it was even announced (saying something like 'This will unlock Notch-Eared Pichu in the next game), also, I'm curious about whether the Pichu thing will only be for the event, or is it possible to have non-Starter pokemon follow you two?

I'm loving the new design for Gold, would look like a thinner me xD. As for the girl, not seeing Marina was a surprise, but I like her design.

I also like how they have the pokeball selection thing, the same as in the start of the anime. Nice touch, beats the old 'I have these pokeballs on a table, take on' formula.

Suikami

Exploring the void
I like how on part of a scan you can see the PokeGear applications on the touch screen. Yeah I'm odd for liking things in that sense. Other than that, the new female protagonist looks awesome. I wonder if the starters follow you around even if you've fully evolved them, hm...

PokeJosh

I like the new girl- thoogh Kris is a whole stinkin' lot cooler.

Also, I believe the area next Gold (or Heart, or whatever version-related name they'll give him) is the Tin Tower in Ecruteak.

Oh, yeah...now that I think about it, I'm about 99% sure that it's the Burnt Tower in Ecruteak.

Sweet! They're releasing info from a lot of places in just one day.

-PokeJosh

crystalclare

soulsilver<3
i'm kind of hoping the starters don't follow you around the whole game... I mean, it would be cool if it was just for a little bit, but i'd rather not have my typhlosion following me around all the time.

iKevin

i'm kind of hoping the starters don't follow you around the whole game... I mean, it would be cool if it was just for a little bit, but i'd rather not have my typhlosion following me around all the time.

I'm assuming they might stop once they evolve. :/

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I'm assuming they might stop once they evolve. :/

That would be my guess. Or like I said in the speculation thread, have an option to recall them

AcethePuma

FireFist
well great thx ;) if i´m not wrong two more pics showing pokemon following their trainer? hell yes hopefully it continious...would be a great addition...also a few tree pokes return with new evo and so on...oh yes nice move

Yay for the new girl! :p She might not be as cool or nostalgic as Crys, but she's still cute. Ang Gold looks cool, too....

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
I'm still getting used to the new girls design. It seems kind of... akward, I'm not sure what it is. Oh, well, I'll get around to it.
The pic next to Gold's hip looks sweet.
Funny how the sprite used for the shrine in Ilex Forest is the exact one as the one in Celestic Town.​

Status
Not open for further replies.