• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CoroCoro/Famitsu Scans, Pokémon Sunday/Confirmed Info Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
Wait, did anyone notice on the Pichu scan that the starter isn't following Gold? It looks like Pichu is following him, so does that mean other Pokemon will be able to follow you?

I noticed that as well. I wonder if maybe your first spot pokemon can follow you since the starter would be the first pokemon on your team at that time in the shot showed. And I'm just thinking the Pichu was in the first spot on the team to promote the Pichu mission or whatever. It would be annoying to have the Pichu just pop up out of its ball or what not when it wanted to.

I think it would be cool if it was where any Pokemon thats in your teams lead spot would follow you but maybe thats just wishful thinking.

Torpoleon

The scans look cool. Gold's Poke Gear just looks similar to the Poketch. Didn't he have a slightly diffrent hair style with slightly different shorts? Anyways, the Pichu event seems really awesome. I also like the new sprites for the Pokemon!

KKInu

The scans look cool. Gold's Poke Gear just looks similar to the Poketch. Didn't he have a slightly diffrent hair style with slightly different shorts? Anyways, the Pichu event seems really awesome. I also like the new sprites for the Pokemon!

His design was revamped, just like Red's design was revamped for the FireRed and LeafGreen versions, Red's change was even more prominent (imo) because he origianlly had black hair but in FR/LG it was changed to brown.

Beastly

Once again...Its a GS remake. Not a Crystal remake. Therefore, she doesn't belong.

You seem to be the only person I have noticed telling people that Crysta/Kris/whatever her name is doesn't belong here, which is a fact.

Like you have been saying, she came into the game in Crystal, not Gold and Silver.

I don't see why people are complaining about the new girl's appearance, I think she looks just fine.
Can't wait till more information comes out :D

CrystalDepths

Jack Of All Trades
Well, I'm glad to see Slowpoke Well. I'm looking forward to that. and I'm surprised other people haven't mentioned it yet.

As I recall, I enjoyed having Pikachu follow me around in Yellow. I think I may enjoy having the starter follow me around. Or maybe i just liked it because I was young.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Guys, guys, guys...

Kris is from Crystal. Maybe Game Freak didn't want so much Crystal in a G/S remade'd game. It's not that serious when you think about it. Gold and Red look(ed) different in their respective remakes, and I really didn't see _too_ many complaints on that. Is a female character not appearing THAT big a deal?

Gah, ninja'd by many people.

Surfing_Pikachu

And Beastly, your sig kinda creeps me out..

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Is it possible that they have made the female character look even more crap than the last games? In all honesty I am not much a fan of the Pokemon female characters simply because of they're drss sense and (in terms of anime) they're annoying personalities. In my eyes this is the worst design yet for the lead female character and I am in no way feeling that...hat? If you can call it such.

Either way I am most looking forward to these games but I do hope they give you the option of having your Pokemon follow you around or not because Pikachu personally did my skull in whilst playing through Yellow and I wouldn't much like to have them following me constantly through these great games either XP

kemal07

finally confirmed that Team rockets the villains in the games :D

i have a big feeling Hunter J might be in it

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
That Larvitar art is full of epic win. EPIC WIN. Can't wait to see the others.
I am pretty sure that the Lugia and Ho-oh art is what will be the cover. But who knows. I really love all the new art. I can't wait till better quality versions come out. Must make more banners/LJ icons.

The screens look really good. Can't wait to see what they did with the inside since the outside looks cool. 3D moving pillar?
Sweet.

TheSpleen

Why is everyone going on about the "new" art? Dude just redrew the old stock art, they're in the same positions as they used to be even. The colors are a bit different, but not enough to cause a ruckus. The only noticeably different one was Lugia, who's feather-finger things are pulled in now.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
NO TOTODILE FOLLOWING GOLD PIC YET?!

At this point, I'm suprised that they have the starter following you in this. I mean I do welcome that idea, it just seems to take away from what we've been given in the games for the past 10? years.

Still, a Pikachu Colored Pichu event involving the Notched Ear Pichu? All the more incentive to trade off a Shaymin for one. :p

kemal07

Why is everyone going on about the "new" art? Dude just redrew the old stock art, they're in the same positions as they used to be even. The colors are a bit different, but not enough to cause a ruckus. The only noticeably different one was Lugia, who's feather-finger things are pulled in now.

well to me the art is very important and i am dying to see

Falkner,Clair,Will,Karen and Janines

empires228

Beginning Trainer
More following starters . . awesome poke art . . an event pokemon with a sidequest . . the game looks amazing so far! Eh, the girl's okay, but I'm super-excited about the game overall!

I see . . the inside of the Sprout/Brass Tower, the outside of some building, and something I can't identify on the page with Wobuffet.

Defy gravity!
;152;

Could the screen in the Wobuffet scan be slowpoke well?

Im really liking that new Ho-oh art.

kemal07

NO TOTODILE FOLLOWING GOLD PIC YET?!

At this point, I'm suprised that they have the starter following you in this. I mean I do welcome that idea, it just seems to take away from what we've been given in the games for the past 10? years.

Still, a Pikachu Colored Pichu event involving the Notched Ear Pichu? All the more incentive to trade off a Shaymin for one. :p

there is one of totodile

look carfully at the slowpoke well screen shot

in it you can see gold totodile and rocket grunt

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer

laravial.jpg

Shush and enjoy it. Don't make me compare Miltank. The new art is clearly new art entirely and in a higher quality.

I am pretty curious about the starters following you around. DOes it apply to evolved forms? Hmmm..

Surfing_Pikachu

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
It's probably going to be Slowpoke well.
I'm not going to say that it's been confirmed but everyone is saying it is.

It IS the Slowpoke well. Notice the Team Rocket Grunt standing on the path?

Status
Not open for further replies.