• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CoroCoro/Famitsu Scans, Pokémon Sunday/Confirmed Info Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
OMG I love these better detailed scans, especially the Bellsprout tower one. Gooo Rattata! :p

I think that Press A is a button shortcut instead of tapping, to which it corrosponds to opening the pokegear. :p

Dannytoge

信じる!
Yeah, why's there Rattata's box sprite in the upper right corner of the Bellsproute tower pic? :0

BECAUSE HES AN EPIC NINJA.

No. i think its because they are the only pokemon available in the tower.

(apart from gastly at night)

Loony

The what?
Unsure if this has been discussed, but on the CoroCoro scans, in the picture of the two Pichus in Ilex Forest, you can see Celebi's shrine, what strikes me about this is that it is exactly the same as the one that can be found in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, in Celestic town, as shown here:
watermarkpng.php

I always did wonder what the shrine in Celestic town was for, if anything, as it was rather large and seemingly served no purpose.

So, what do you guys think this entails? As far as I am aware, the Ilex Forest Shrine played a part in obtaining Celebi in G/S/C, do you think it will still be part of obtaining Celebi in HG/SS? And what do you think the shrine in Celestic town is for?

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Unsure if this has been discussed, but on the CoroCoro scans, in the picture of the two Pichus in Ilex Forest, you can see Celebi's shrine, what strikes me about this is that it is exactly the same as the one that can be found in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, in Celestic town, as shown here:
watermarkpng.php

I always did wonder what the shrine in Celestic town was for, if anything, as it was rather large and seemingly served no purpose.

So, what do you guys think this entails? As far as I am aware, the Ilex Forest Shrine played a part in obtaining Celebi in G/S/C, do you think it will still be part of obtaining Celebi in HG/SS? And what do you think the shrine in Celestic town is for?

Future Celebi Event for HG/SS and soon after, Platinum?

PancakeSyrup

Listener and learner
finally^^ a remake. this is going to boom sales for pokemon, its exactly
what most people have been waiting for. For all of those people who said
that the remakes were impossible, i say this: We told you so! :D

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
I dont see any Rattata box sprite. Maybe I'm not looking close enough but I doubt it, because I'm zooming in as far as humanly possible...

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
BECAUSE HES AN EPIC NINJA.

No. i think its because they are the only pokemon available in the tower.

(apart from gastly at night)

If that's true, then I wonder if they post the sprites available in a given location once you meet them. That would be awesome!

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Are there even more clearer shots? I wanna see the Chikorita sprite on the page with gold on it...why are theses pics not scanned???

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I dont see any Rattata box sprite. Maybe I'm not looking close enough but I doubt it, because I'm zooming in as far as humanly possible...

You're kidding right?

[img139]http://f.hatena.ne.jp/images/fotolife/h/heartdrops/20090513/20090513145006.jpg[/img139]

In the top right corner?

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
You're kidding right?

[img139]http://f.hatena.ne.jp/images/fotolife/h/heartdrops/20090513/20090513145006.jpg[/img139]

In the top right corner?

... o_0 .

Wow. I can't believe I didn't notice that.

Thank you very much...
Wow.

But yeah, thats cool. Maybe during the night time, it will show one with Gastly...?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I know this sounds rude but why the hell does gold have something that Soul(I call the girl that) should and Vice Versa?XD

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Do we know if that's the Pokemon available in the Tower? and If so It must go Floor by Floor since I remeber you could catch Gastly in there

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
Do we know if that's the Pokemon available in the Tower? and If so It must go Floor by Floor since I remeber you could catch Gastly in there

In G/S/C it was Rattata and Gastly, and I can't see it being any different in HG/SS. So who knows

Oshtoby

Totodile, whoooo!
Unsure if this has been discussed, but on the CoroCoro scans, in the picture of the two Pichus in Ilex Forest, you can see Celebi's shrine, what strikes me about this is that it is exactly the same as the one that can be found in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, in Celestic town, as shown here: *PIC*

I hate to burst your bubble, but it looks like a standard Japanese prayer shrine.

Jasho

The are next to Gold's head might be the Bellsprout Tower...or the burnt tower.
There is also another area, below Wobuffet...could it be an updated version of the well near Azela Town?

Casimir

Good boy.
I hope they up the touch screen menu's quality. It looks rather bland right now.
I mean, I sort of like the idea but it really does look boring...

There is also another area, below Wobuffet...could it be an updated version of the well near Azela Town?

A lot of people have discussed this through out the topic.
The shot next to gold's head is most similar to Kurt's house located in Azalea town...
And much like in G/S/C with the rocket member outside of the well, and with it being a well, I think it's pretty straight-forward what well it is.

Earlier comparison post (Way to quote myself :D ):
I didn't really see it before until your comparison, but I really think that's kurt's house now.
Looking from the poke earth shot of azalea.
The small similarities being the male NPC (there was a male NPC near kurts in the original. Burned tower had a female.) and the sign, as well as what can be seen of the town's structure seems really close to Azalea's.
Perhaps that little road leading to the back leads to the white apricot berry you got in the originals.
It seems very likely.
It doesn't resemble the old sprout tower's location, and I think they would have made the burned tower look a little more destroyed.

I wish I knew what those orange objects up in the trees to the right of the new picture are.

EDIT: Doing some googling, maybe the orange-ish objects up in the trees are azalea plants.

azalea.png

Last edited:

BenMorrissey

These points have been made since the scans came out, and they are all correct.

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
Slowpoke Well was shown in the Corocoro scans, but I dont have them in front of me. If you see something that resembles it, chances are, it is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.