• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CoroCoro/Famitsu Scans, Pokémon Sunday/Confirmed Info Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I just hate how the female character looks in the remake....They could of kept Crystal with her signature blue hair at least. =/

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
I extracted that HG/SS screenshot from the flash file from the movie site

image407-1.png

Maxim

Beyond repair
I'd also like them to explain why the Cerulean Cave is closed up. :/

It was explained in GSC. It collapsed.

Anyway, I hope that HGSS's Kanto graphics will look similar to FR/LG ones (but updated) to make the current Kanto's picture consistent with the old one.

And that the Kanto Gym Leaders' designs will be similar to GSC ones rather than FR/LG ones.

echo-lima

some dude
so were talking about kantonow XD well if we are:
i hope its sorta more vintage. like it'll look like the original g/s in appearance and that theres some sorta story cos in gold it was sorta land u jest went to place that where restricted and there didnt seem much story involved. but kanto would be nice if they brang it back.

Thriller

Its almost time
Misty from GSC in that long coat the bathing suit and that hair. Oh that hair. *drools*

GSC Misty was far superior compared to her first Gen counterpart. I wish they adapted her new look into the anime, something they have yet to do. :( Maybe when this happens, I'd develop more respect for her.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Wow this actually looks really cool!
I didn't think you would be ablle to see the hair tuft on n.e Pichu.
Is there any others?
No. This is from the movie site just for the event. I wonder though when the site for the game will open. I would think today seeing as there is a link for the game site but for now it directs you back to Pokemon.co.jp instead of a special site for the game.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Hey so can you actually walk around with a pokemon at anytime now or something cuz dats twice we've seen a poke walking around outside it's pokeball

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Hey so can you actually walk around with a pokemon at anytime now or something cuz dats twice we've seen a poke walking around outside it's pokeball

Or the Pichu just comes out of it's Pokeball at that time because it's beside you not behind you. Unless it walked next to you by itself.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
wow, i love the lighting.. reminds me of eterna forrest, one of the coolest graphical/atheistic parts of the game

Yeah the lighting is great ;D. The thing I find interesting is that there is no wild grass to run into pokemon. Usually forests are full of it.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Also as a note the release is in September. The 19th with the figurines being out then is the most probable. Proof?

2009年秋 September 2009

Tenilius

I thought the Pillar in the middle of the shot of Bellsprout Tower was a close up sprite of Gold/Weird Big Hat Girl.
Still, a welcome return to the cutscenes entering significant places.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
And that better return.

gs_sec5a_pict01.jpg

gs_sec2a_pict01.jpg

gs_sec3a_pict01.jpg

gs_sec4a_pict01.jpg

gs_sec5a_pict02.jpg

From the main site.Ninja rat is a little less visible. And that HAS to be ecruteak. You can tell that is not a Pokemon Center.

@Serebii, wow I'm not used to that. x_x I didn't get that far in Silver.

For the qoute:

Those are great pics there! The bottom right one seems like an entrance pic thingy like in FRLG. And that is definitely the starting 'Table' in Elm's lab in the top left. It looks like the Pokeballs are on the touch screen to instead of walking to each Pokeball you just hit it with the Stylus and your info comes up top.

halloweenghost

@Serebii, wow I'm not used to that. x_x I didn't get that far in Silver.

For the qoute:

Those are great pics there! The bottom right one seems like an entrance pic thingy like in FRLG. And that is definitely the starting 'Table' in Elm's lab in the top left. It looks like the Pokeballs are on the touch screen to instead of walking to each Pokeball you just hit it with the Stylus and your info comes up top.

I like the turning table thing for the starters..
it's very pokemon anime-ish much better then your standard bank table. This game makes me happy :) I do wish to see some battle scenes though.. it maynot be much i'm just wanting to see some new sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.