• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CoroCoro/Famitsu Scans, Pokémon Sunday/Confirmed Info Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

echo-lima

some dude
a very important building to be precise (nerd) yeah well until we get new pics to look at we'll just keep arguing well maybe that is bt anyway its still the day care.
but im wondering about the touch screen and the start menu and the pokegear

i think that when u press X it will but a square around one of the options in the touch screen from there u use the arrows to select which one ie: pokemon, dex, bag and settings and maybe you can select pokegear like the pokenav and in side it says stuff at the top and in the bottom u use the touch screen to navigate through things u can do
or instead of doing all the steps above to select something u can just tap them with the pen in the touch screen like the poketech

ugh way to much pokestuffs

Radixxs

Head Swap.
Hah. OMG its burnt wood! And the corners match up.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I just checked out episode 145 of the anime 'Goin' Apricorn' the main episode featuring Kurt, and noticed that his house does happen to be an old Japanese style type deal...

and he does have windows... the thing is, they're covered inside by black drapes. Maybe that's why it looks like there aren't windows.

I also noticed that he leaves the doors in his house open a lot... even in the scenes when they're in has house you can hear nature sounds like birds and stuff... it's actually very open.

[edit]Search for it if you want..
Anime does not equal the games and I doubt an episode from back then would really influence the game.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I'm gonna say that its Ecruteak City, and the trees have burnt leafs (even though the tower burnt long ago)

m190049

Local psychopath
ecruteak.png

Updated image.

Explanation:
Look at the Screenshot. It includes old-style buildings in it. Right? See?
Azalea Town has modern-style buildings. This means the buildings in New Bark Town and the buildings in Azalea town have the same look.

Than screenshot DOES NOT include modern-style buildings. It includes older-style ones, like Ecruteak does.

The image can not be Azalea town.

Confusing diagram is confusing.

Dillio_686

Cold-Blooded
ecruteak.png

Updated image.

Explanation:
Azalea Town has modern-style buildings. This means the buildings in New Bark Town and the buildings in Azalea town have the same look.

Than screenshot DOES NOT include modern-style buildings. It includes older-style ones, like Ecruteak does.

As confusing as it may be, I actually understood it. :eek:
It is quite clear that this is Ecruteak City.
Besides, if you look at the lower right corner you can see where another house is, which matches up with the old Ecruteak City, both houses are indeed "old-style".

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I'm pretty sure that the building is Ecruteak City, though I'm wondering why they moved its placement...

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
ecruteak.png

Updated image.

Explanation:

Wow that was confusing. |D Better after I read your comment.

And finally, that is great proof. I personally didn't realize Azalea and New Bark shared similar buildings, so that was good to pick up on.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Okay, I'm finally finished with it. I hope that it didn't shrink too much to the point people can't read it :( If something is too small to read, just ask and I can type it in, or send me a private message and I can send you a bigger version through email :)

FinalMagazineTranslation1.jpg

whoops lol i missed one XD 通信機能 is kind of like wireless features. Basically like trading and sending other types of information

Last edited:

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Wait. Did that just say WILD POKEMON YOU CAUGHT ALONG YOUR WAY CAN FOLLOW YOU.

I wonder if my Palkia can follow me around : D.

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
Wailord. You know you want to try it. XD

Yes. This, I want to try. It'd be like , you can only see half the screen, and the rest is grey. |D

I doubt it, they'll put restrictions on it. But hopefully not too many, just ones like "No Snorlax, Wailord, swimming-only Pokemon (ie. fish Pokemon)" etc. Imagine having a bird Pokemon flying along behind you. Cute!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Imagine this one. You go up to a rocket grunt and he tells you you don't look to strong. Meanwhile Origin Form Giratina is up and about behind you. |D

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
Imagine this one. You go up to a rocket grunt and he tells you you don't look to strong. Meanwhile Origin Form Giratina is up and about behind you. |D

XD! "How can a kid like you be meddling with Team Rocket?" -is followed by Mewtwo- Stupid question. hahaha. Ahhh all the silly Team Rocket lines will become utter hilarity!

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I just wonder...

If they have regular sprite of [Insert Pokemon Here] following you around, would they have shiny Pokemon avatars too?

Imagine a Shiny Pokemon Sliding/Levitating/Flying/Jumping/Running/Walking to follow you around.

Last edited:

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
I just wonder...

If they have regular sprite of [Insert Pokemon Here] following you around, would they have shiny Pokemon avatars too?

Imagine a Red Gyarados silding around following you.

That'd be pretty neat. I'd love to have like, a green Espeon behind me or something. Not that I find shinies all that often x______x

I don't think they would though. Because then they'd have to have an enormous amount of overworld spriting to put in, and programming it to recognize the shinies. Idk, sounds like a lot of work to me o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.