• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CoroCoro/Famitsu Scans, Pokémon Sunday/Confirmed Info Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Power

Sorry I know it has been asked, but can somebody post a link to the slowpoke well video please?

Sorry to slow, I guess!

kemal07

it looks like the starters didnt have any animation :( i hope they are animated but it seems like there isnt

Mystic Power

I wish they would stop falling over! Also what's with the guy with the Hitler moustache?

Anyway, the well looks cool, so does the pokemon selection machine - I wasn't expecting it to move around!

Sabonea_Masukippa

For anyone who's interested in things other than the images, here are some of the vaguely interesting things they said:

One of the guys mentions that the anime will be moving to Johto as well. (But that was to be expected, really...)
The announcer talks about how the menu looks different to Platinum's.
When the video at Slowpoke's well is on, the announcer asks "So, can you really walk with your pokemon?!?"
And it looks like next week's announcement will be about PCP and the event relating to that. Which could mean they'll just keep going through KoroKoro stuff we already know until the nex one comes out, but with video. Maybe.

m190049

Local psychopath
it looks like the starters didnt have any animation :( i hope they are animated but it seems like there isnt
It just didn't show the animation on the starer selection screen.
It's never done so in past games...
Animations are still in the game.

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
Azalea's music is nice, but Elm's Lab is better! A bit harder to hear though ):

Digging up the dead again, but from the looks of it, that mysterious building (Burnt Tower vs. Kurt's House) is more likely to be Burnt Tower, because notice the trees in the Slowpoke Well footage? They look totally different, and why would the trees randomly change in the middle of a town. idk. Food for thought.

Gosh I love Pokemon Sunday. They are just so hilarious, and I don't understand a single word so it's even funnier! XD

Rentaline99

who ya gonna call?
Hmm... I wonder what that flag in the top-left corner of the screen could be. (the one in the Slowpoke Well video clip)

Gridiron

Digging up the dead again, but from the looks of it, that mysterious building (Burnt Tower vs. Kurt's House) is more likely to be Burnt Tower, because notice the trees in the Slowpoke Well footage? They look totally different, and why would the trees randomly change in the middle of a town. idk. Food for thought.
If you notice in the screenshot, the trees on the very left are regular trees, unlike the trees that can be easily seen. So, yes, the trees do randomly change.

Was it just me, or did Totodile's cry sound remade?

m190049

Local psychopath
Last edited:

R_N

...The mine in Canalave City...?
...You mean the library...

No no, he has it right.
"Then you can reunite with the person you met at the mine in Canalave City"
It's say you can meet up with the guy, from the mine, again in Canalave City

Kujo1229

*munch*
As for the show, I just saw the clip Poliwagged posted, and I'm loving the music, also the new sprite for Cyndaquil, and Totodile's is pretty nice too. Hopefully they will be animated, and it'll look nice. I also finally figured out what ramp people were talking about for the Slowpoke Well screenie. XD

yaminokame

やみのかめ
No no, he has it right.
"Then you can reunite with the person you met at the mine in Canalave City"
It's say you can meet up with the guy, from the mine, again in Canalave City

Hmm I should probably reword that to make it easier, I can see why that's ambigious :/ I'm guessing a comma will make it easier to understand? :S I'll try to make that clearer, thanks for the find guys :)

[EDIT] Okay, swapped the wording around :)

Last edited:

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This is the same video posted earlier but this one's from filb.de. This video is in HIGHER QUALITY than the Youtube one. You can watch that Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver segment from Pokémon Sunday here...

I'm loving the new Azalea Town theme. *falls in love*

Last edited:

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
Hmm... I wonder what that flag in the top-left corner of the screen could be. (the one in the Slowpoke Well video clip)

That's a flag? Oh it does kinda look like a flag. I thought it was the Pokemart o_o

If you notice in the screenshot, the trees on the very left are regular trees, unlike the trees that can be easily seen. So, yes, the trees do randomly change.

Was it just me, or did Totodile's cry sound remade?

Mm, true. I was referring more to the trees on the left (Azalea) and right (Ecruteak) which would be the corresponding ones. But you've got a point.

I don't think the cry has been remade. Sounds the same to me

Status
Not open for further replies.