• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CoroCoro/Famitsu Scans, Pokémon Sunday/Confirmed Info Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
That's a flag? Oh it does kinda look like a flag. I thought it was the Pokemart o_o

Mm, true. I was referring more to the trees on the left (Azalea) and right (Ecruteak) which would be the corresponding ones. But you've got a point.

I don't think the cry has been remade. Sounds the same to me

what flag?

Gridiron

Has anyone noticed that the overworld sprites for the starters keep walking, even though the player is standing still? (I know the game isn't finished and has it's flaws)

Kujo1229

*munch*
Has anyone noticed that the overworld sprites for the starters keep walking, even though the player is standing still? (I know the game isn't finished and has it's flaws)

After the first gameplay clip it was brought up, and it does bug me. :p But I can live with it. It's not like they're flairling or anything, they just walk. I call it "restless-leg symdrome" for the fun of it. I do hope they fix that though.

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
in the upper corner there is what appears to be a blue flag waving with what appears to be a white pokeball symbol.

HGSSFlag.jpg

Oh, that's clearer than what I saw! I didn't realize it was a pokeball on it. Maybe the Pokemart's have flags now? That's where the Pokemart is in Azalea isn't it? That sounds like a nice touch!

echo-lima

some dude
maybe be its something miner: mart center
or maybe its something good like ie: wi-fi trade center gym i dunno something cool

Mystic Power

Just click the button once! I don't want to read your posts over and over!

It is possibly just the roof of the pokemart?

Oh, that's clearer than what I saw! I didn't realize it was a pokeball on it. Maybe the Pokemart's have flags now? That's where the Pokemart is in Azalea isn't it? That sounds like a nice touch!

I agree that would be the icing on the cake to have extra bits and pieces added to the buildings in these games. Hopefully they'd make each building unique, just like in the original gold and silver, like the buildings having different colour roofs from town to town. I can't wait to see slowpoke's sprite in these games, especially the ones with no tails. :p

I wonder how you would get into the Slowpoke Well, you can't just walk into it, as you did in Gold/Silver/Crystal, as you character would just keep hitting it, you have to jump over some how.

echo-lima

some dude
i dont think so unless it has eves that come over the trees but i dont think so

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
Just click the button once! I don't want to read your posts over and over!

It is possibly just the roof of the pokemart?

Serebii + my internet aren't cooperating at the moment, I didn't do it on purpose. They're deleted now. -_-

I agree that would be the icing on the cake to have extra bits and pieces added to the buildings in these games. Hopefully they'd make each building unique, just like in the original gold and silver, like the buildings having different colour roofs from town to town. I can't wait to see slowpoke's sprite in these games, especially the ones with no tails. :p

I wonder how you would get into the Slowpoke Well, you can't just walk into it, as you did in Gold/Silver/Crystal, as you character would just keep hitting it, you have to jump over some how.

Mm it would be wouldn't it? I'd love those little things that just make the game -that- much better than Platinum graphics-wise.

I was thinking about that the other day. Maybe you jump into it? Oh! I wonder how Kurt's sprite will look? If he's hurt his back he won't be standing. Oooh~

Serebii + my internet aren't cooperating at the moment, I didn't do it on purpose. They're deleted now. -_-

Mm it would be wouldn't it? I'd love those little things that just make the game -that- much better than Platinum graphics-wise.

I was thinking about that the other day. Maybe you jump into it? Oh! I wonder how Kurt's sprite will look? If he's hurt his back he won't be standing. Oooh~

When his backs hurt, I thought he stood up, maybe now that they have a decent graphics engine, they could make him lean against the wall.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
The game looks amazing so far
I really hope we get to see some battle animations soon

The game looks amazing so far
I really hope we get to see some battle animations soon

Same, I'm hoping to see some battles in HG/SS as well, I wonder if the panels where it says the name, level, gender and health of the Pokemon will look similar to the ones in Diamond and Pearl, or will they be like Platinum's but Gold and Silver coloured?

Poliwagged

There's a little up-step right in front of it so I assume that you'll jump into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.