• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CoroCoro/Famitsu Scans, Pokémon Sunday/Confirmed Info Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poliwagged

Yes, but how, there will obviously be something needed to get down there now, as Nintendo probably won't do a sprite that jumps down, your probably right though, all you have to do is walk into it.

It'll probably be like the ledge jumping. Your sprite does a hop into the well.

It'll probably be like the ledge jumping. Your sprite does a hop into the well.

I hadn't though of that, and then after you jump in, the screen goes dark, and it shows a Lake, and then the panel slides down, and it says 'Slowpoke Well'.

Pretty dramatic.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Yes, but how, there will obviously be something needed to get down there now, as Nintendo probably won't do a sprite that jumps down, your probably right though, all you have to do is walk into it.

In platinum there was jumping sprites for the puzzle in the second gym

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

They said they would
Well, with the release in Fall, and Corocoro monthly it makes sense that they would use a weekly medium like Pokemon Sunday to give us news.

Well, with the release in Fall, and Corocoro monthly it makes sense that they would use a weekly medium like Pokemon Sunday to give us news.

Well yes true, but Corocoro does tend to have more information, it's like next week on Pokemon Sunday they are going to reveal that the Notch-Eared Pichu and Pikachu-coloured Pichu are both part of an event in Ilex Forest.
Corocoro has already covered that, so Pokemon Sunday should just stick to showing gameplay, and not trying to reveal anything, afterall, more people buy Corocoro than watch Pokemon Sunday apparently.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Coro-Coro is better for info but its still nice for a bit of info every sunday

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Well yes true, but Corocoro does tend to have more information, it's like next week on Pokemon Sunday they are going to reveal that the Notch-Eared Pichu and Pikachu-coloured Pichu are both part of an event in Ilex Forest.
Corocoro has already covered that, so Pokemon Sunday should just stick to showing gameplay, and not trying to reveal anything, afterall, more people buy Corocoro than watch Pokemon Sunday apparently.
Yes they should. Now then any bets that next week we get battle footage and how the touchscreen works?

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
ill think that pokemon sunday wil show next week a battle pics, with cyndaquil vs. a sentret or hoothoot.

and a new clip from 12 sec. in Azelia Town or the Iles Forest it self

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
When his backs hurt, I thought he stood up, maybe now that they have a decent graphics engine, they could make him lean against the wall.

Oh he stands up? I thought he was meant to be lying on the ground all "Go get 'em!" cause he can't stand.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
if we gonna see a video it will not langer than 12 sec or something ... to bad

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
The Azalea Town remix sounds familiar. Was the theme remixed in FR/LG by any chance? I know that the Violet/Olivine City theme was remixed and used as a theme in one of the Sevii Islands, but I feel that I've heard the song before, and I don't mean that I heard it from the original Gold and Silver either.

Chimchar15

The Azalea Town remix sounds familiar. Was the theme remixed in FR/LG by any chance? I know that the Violet/Olivine City theme was remixed and used as a theme in one of the Sevii Islands, but I feel that I've heard the song before, and I don't mean that I heard it from the original Gold and Silver either.

It was remixed. When you went to Four Island in FR/LG you heard the same music from Azalea Town/Blackthorn City just remixed. By the way I put Azalea and Blackthorn together because they had the same music in G/S/C if some forgot.

Murky

Nocturne of Shadow
I cant wait for battle footage.. I wonder what it looks like now ~_~

I think they will have a sprite of him lying down or something..

I love Kurt <3

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Actually in the GB/GBC era it was possible to put someone on the wall looking like they are leaning. Proof is Legend of Zelda ages but yeah it was possible. I bet they will put him in a chair or something.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Some battle screens would be nice I wonder what they will be like
I hope they keep the platinum ones coloured silver in soul silver and gold in heart gold

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Best part of today's PS had to be when he asked:
That's hoothoot isn't it! or something to that effect. XD Priceless.

kemal07

It just didn't show the animation on the starer selection screen.
It's never done so in past games...
Animations are still in the game.

oh yh thanks f for the reminder i got scared there :D

cant wait to see Karens animation i wonder how itl be

Status
Not open for further replies.