1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Corocoro?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Pepsi_Plunge, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

When does Corocoro came out this month? Is it going to have new information about the games?

2. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

Usually comes out towards the middle of the month if I calculate right...And odds are it will have some good info

3. Manene!

Manene! Well-Known Member

I think on the 15th, which is like Wednesday, I believe Serebi mentioned something about new information in the next CoroCoro. Looks like this week will be a big news week. :D

4. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Thanks , i hope at least one new pokemon is revealed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.