• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coronet Designs II

Sketchie

literally some guy
One day, you were walking down the street where the Graphic Art shops were, an idea in hand. Although once a bustling metropolis, it had shrunk considerably. There were many abandoned buildings, with ivy spiraling up walls like it owned the place. Fear struck your heart -- it seemed as though none remained. A depressing sight, but before you gave up hope. you saw one. It was small, but light shone through the clean glass front. You walk inside, and soft piano music greets you. Behind the counter is a small boy with short brown hair and emerald eyes. He’s dressed casually in a white summer sundress, a silver circlet atop his head. The boy looks up at you and smiles. "Good morning! I’m Sketchie. I run this shop, Coronet Designs." He gestures outwards with his hands, showing the different types of art he offers. "We aren't big, but we'd love to help you!"

FGYYmLY.png

Welcome to Coronet Designs. This thread is current, so feel free to leave requests. Due to the site's inevitable decline due to social media giants overpowering small niche forums, I will not be having any sort of "slot" system. There's no point. Leave your request, and I'll get back to you.

-= Rules.=-
~ Follow the SPPF rules. (Duh.)
~ If I ever get to the point where my shop is closed, please do not request. It likely won't happen, but just in case.
~ Be patient and don't ask when your request will be done. It'll be done as soon as I can in the order they are received.
~ Please use the correct forms. It makes it so much easier.
~ Please give me credit for my work.
~ Please give me images to work with for banners, unless you’d like a sprite, in which case, say so.
~ Make sure you know you’re in the clear for using said images.
~ If I don't get back to you in three days since requesting, PLEASE PM me! Sometimes I don't check often since things get so quiet here. (Yes, I am giving you my full permission to do this.)
~ This is just common sense, but, if you don't like my work, don't be a total jerk about it. I can do minor readjustments. Just say something.
~ Only one request per post for banners or fusions, up to 6 requests for userbars.
~ If you request it, please use it. There is no point in reviving this old beast unless y'all use it.
~ “Hey Sketchie,” you say, “Looks like you do traditional art too! Will you draw--” Sure! If you pay me. I will not draw anything for free. If you want a drawing I'm totally down though, PM me and we'll talk cost.

-= Strikes.=-
~1st offense: Warning shot.
~2nd offense: One week ban from my shop.
~3rd offense: I genuinely don't know how you could get to this point. Permaban from Coronet Designs.

-= Notes.=-
~ Images: Transparent backgrounds are the best. If you can’t find one with a transparent background, a white one is your next best. PNGs are the easiest to work with. I am not too jazzed on removing things from complex backgrounds.
~ Please think through pokemon fusions. If you can't envision something in your head, chances are I won't be able to either.
~ Pokemon fusions do not require images.
~ My standard banner is 500x200. If you want something different, you need to tell me. (Broken Banners do not follow this rule.) If your banner doesn’t follow the signature rules, I will deny it. If you’re using it for something other than a signature, tell me.
~ I have Shia Labeouf brushes on photoshop and I will use them if asked.

-= Menu.=-
-= Shop is currently Open.=-

tbhsR10.png

If you don't quite understand all of these "500x200" numbers, feel free to describe something and I'll work it out with you.

Simple Banners.
BV3rOMl.png

CuATMZx.png

sj3NT2R.png

Simple Banner Request Form:
Size:
Images (up to 3):
Background (may be image or solid color):
Text:
Font (dafont.com):
Text Color:
Any fancy stuffs?:
Notes:

Rainbow Banners.
HerOKIo.png

4k1IpA0.png

tTZ4Cdn.png

Rainbow Banner Request Form:
Size:
Back image:
Front image:
Stripe colors (L to R, Top to Bottom, please):
Stripe positioning: (diagonal, horizontal, or vertical):
Number of stripes:
Text:
Font (dafont.com):
Text color:
Notes:

Shadow Text Banners
Important: With Shadow Text, you need to have a lot of words, like the first verse to a song. If I do not have enough text to fill up your banner, I will repeat text.
z2MiHEe.png

LtbXyDa.png

erohoeX.png

Shadow Text Banner Request Form:
Size:
Background image/color:
Front image (optional):
Frontal Text:
Frontal Text color:
Frontal Text Font (dafont.com):
Shadow Text:
Shadow Text color:
Shadow Text Font (dafont.com):
Notes:

Broken Banners.
ko3NLMz.png
tWS7Bp1.png
m1dTM9O.png

Broken Banner Request Form:
Image:
Background color if necessary:
Text:
Font (dafont.com):
Text Color:
Text box, or text on the banner, or both?:
How am I splittin’ this thing up, or Artistic Liberties?:
Notes:

Special Request Banner.
Do none of these quite suit your fancy? Describe what you need, and we'll talk.

Special Request Banner Form:
Description:

SNL14wj.png

Quick reminder to think things through before requesting.

Basic Pokemon Fusions.
bSMVUZr.png
LByiyLz.png
EQ04Ks3.png

Pokemon Fusions Request Form:
Pokemon (2/3):
Base:
What on what (head on body, arm on body, etc.):
Sprites from which gen:
Notes:

Recolored Pokemon Fusions.
WaQfmJG.png
ugpbzyU.png
nXdsdpR.png

Pokemon Fusions Request Form:
Pokemon (2/3):
Base:
What on what (head on body, arm on body, etc.):
Colors:
Sprites from which gen:
Notes:

Special Request Fusion.

Special Request Fusion Form:
Description:

CEAy3iv.png

Normal Userbar.
PzOiBc9.png

9osrXpP.png

ZC4h8oB.png

Normal Userbar Request Form:
Text:
Color:
You wanna texture with that, and if so, what kind?:
Any sprites?:
Notes:

Stacked Userbar.
ya0jwIf.png

pBg5E0Q.png

0TBTeo6.png

Stacked Userbar Request Form:
Pick one: Long Top/Short Bottom ; Short Top/Long Bottom
Pick one: Bottom Over Top ; Top Over Bottom
Top Text:
Bottom Text:
Top Color:
Bottom Color:
You wanna texture on top, and if so, what kind?:
You wanna texture on bottom, and if so, what kind?
Any sprites?:
Notes:

Special Request Userbar.

Special Request Userbar Form:
Description:

Current Customers:
1. Starlight Aurate
2. Playful Latios
3. Teravolt

Sketchie looks at you, his emerald eyes glittering.
"What'll it be?"
468.gif

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Size: Something that isn't going to break Serebiis sig rules
Images Alcremie, Slurpuff, Dynamax Alcremie
Background (may be image or solid color): This
Text: Sweet Treats
Font (dafont.com): Sweet Dessert
Text Color: A shade of pink that stands out from the background
Any fancy stuffs?:
Notes: Can Dynamax Alcremie be in the background, and Slurpuff and regular Alcremie be in the foreground?

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
Size: Something that isn't going to break Serebiis sig rules
Images Alcremie, Slurpuff, Dynamax Alcremie
Background (may be image or solid color): This
Text: Sweet Treats
Font (dafont.com): Sweet Dessert
Text Color: A shade of pink that stands out from the background
Any fancy stuffs?:
Notes: Can Dynamax Alcremie be in the background, and Slurpuff and regular Alcremie be in the foreground?

Accepted. I’ll shoot you a message when it’s done.

Sketchie

literally some guy
@Monster Guy : Here are a few variations. If any are too big for your liking, or if you just hate all of them, just speak up and we'll tweak around.

Variation I:
5cJcd4P.png

https://imgur./com/5cJcd4P.png

Variation II:
DvTdSIj.png

https://imgur./com/DvTdSIj.png
(Smaller Version Available.)

Variation III:
BV3rOMl.png

https://imgur./com/BV3rOMl.png

Variation IV:
kwyY9of.png

https://imgur./com/kwyY9of.png

Variation V:
5fB4RAX.png

https://imgur./com/5fB4RAX.png

Keep in touch. A lot of these are a lot bigger than I expected (ty photoshop), so tell me what you like and I'll fix it.
--Sketchie

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
@Monster Guy : Here are a few variations. If any are too big for your liking, or if you just hate all of them, just speak up and we'll tweak around.

Variation I:
5cJcd4P.png

https://imgur./com/5cJcd4P.png

Variation II:
DvTdSIj.png

https://imgur./com/DvTdSIj.png

Variation III:
BV3rOMl.png

https://imgur./com/BV3rOMl.png

Variation IV:
kwyY9of.png

https://imgur./com/kwyY9of.png

Variation V:
5fB4RAX.png

https://imgur./com/5fB4RAX.png

Keep in touch. A lot of these are a lot bigger than I expected (ty photoshop), so tell me what you like and I'll fix it.
--Sketchie

I love them all, thanks!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay this isn't the banner for fic I originally wanted to ask for but the one-shot I was writing decided to become a chaptered fic, so what can you do?

Size: 500×100 (aka the third example banner, aka a size that'll let me put one more banner later without breaking sig rules)
Images (up to 3): Crow in his Royal glory (warning: big image)
Background (may be image or solid color): Er...not sure which color would pair well with the image that'll give it a "noble" look, but if you can't think of one either...then pale red
Text: The Prince and the Thief
Font (dafont.com): Bailey
Text Color: Silver (or something that'll blend well to give a "noble" look; whichever is easier)
Any fancy stuffs?: Don't think so. Except maybe making the text look like steel/glossy but that won't be necessary.
Notes: I was imagining the text on the left while Akechi's on the right in the banner.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Hi hi! I requested something from you several years ago, and I'd like to request one more, if you don't mind!

Size: 500x100 or the same size as the banner currently in my sig
Background image/color: Black/dark blue (I'm slightly colorblind so if you think one looks better than the other, go with whichever)
Front image (optional): Image 1 and Image 2
Frontal Text: Drowning (would it look better all caps?)
Frontal Text color: White
Frontal Text Font: Viner Hand ITC
Shadow Text: Stand up, you know you have the right to speak up for the things that you believe. If you let them, they will stab you in the back over again. Take your integrity. How long will you let this go on? They're drowning you in fear. You're letting your hopes go straight to hell and I know the end is near. Speak up. Your voice just isn't breaking through. It's time now. It's gone on way too long. If you let them, they will tear you into little pieces. I think there's something wrong. How long will you let this go on? They're drowning you in fear. You're letting your hopes go straight to hell and I know the end is near. The time will come. You will be sorry for what you've done. How long will you let this go on? They're drowning you in fear. You're letting your hopes go straight to hell and I know the end is near. You say you're sorry for what it's worth.
Shadow Text color: light grey
Shadow Text Font: Viner Hand ITC
Notes: You did such a wonderful job with my current banner; I can't wait to see what this one will look like! :)

Sketchie

literally some guy
Okay this isn't the banner for fic I originally wanted to ask for but the one-shot I was writing decided to become a chaptered fic, so what can you do?

Size: 500×100 (aka the third example banner, aka a size that'll let me put one more banner later without breaking sig rules)
Images (up to 3): Crow in his Royal glory (warning: big image)
Background (may be image or solid color): Er...not sure which color would pair well with the image that'll give it a "noble" look, but if you can't think of one either...then pale red
Text: The Prince and the Thief
Font (dafont.com): Bailey
Text Color: Silver (or something that'll blend well to give a "noble" look; whichever is easier)
Any fancy stuffs?: Don't think so. Except maybe making the text look like steel/glossy but that won't be necessary.
Notes: I was imagining the text on the left while Akechi's on the right in the banner.

Hi hi! I requested something from you several years ago, and I'd like to request one more, if you don't mind!

Size: 500x100 or the same size as the banner currently in my sig
Background image/color: Black/dark blue (I'm slightly colorblind so if you think one looks better than the other, go with whichever)
Front image (optional): Image 1 and Image 2
Frontal Text: Drowning (would it look better all caps?)
Frontal Text color: White
Frontal Text Font: Viner Hand ITC
Shadow Text: Stand up, you know you have the right to speak up for the things that you believe. If you let them, they will stab you in the back over again. Take your integrity. How long will you let this go on? They're drowning you in fear. You're letting your hopes go straight to hell and I know the end is near. Speak up. Your voice just isn't breaking through. It's time now. It's gone on way too long. If you let them, they will tear you into little pieces. I think there's something wrong. How long will you let this go on? They're drowning you in fear. You're letting your hopes go straight to hell and I know the end is near. The time will come. You will be sorry for what you've done. How long will you let this go on? They're drowning you in fear. You're letting your hopes go straight to hell and I know the end is near. You say you're sorry for what it's worth.
Shadow Text color: light grey
Shadow Text Font: Viner Hand ITC
Notes: You did such a wonderful job with my current banner; I can't wait to see what this one will look like! :)

Both of these are accepted! I toooootally spaced on checking this for a minute, and that's when people request. I'll get to these as soon as I can! Thank you!

Sketchie

literally some guy
alright, @TheCharredDragon, tell me if you're vibing with any of these, or vibing with parts of some that i should keep and parts i should toss, or if you want me to scrap it and start over. i'm not super totally jazzed with any of these unless you are, but i'd love to get this done for you and i need a direction. thank you!

rBU4YLB.png

uGsMZb5.png

CuATMZx.png

@Starlight Aurate , one of your pictures (image 2?) is from photobucket. What are the chances you could download it and send it to me in a PM as an attachment?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I think they're all good, but I love the third/bottom one the most. Thank you so much for them, Sketchie! if only there was a heart botton...oh well...

Sketchie

literally some guy
I think they're all good, but I love the third/bottom one the most. Thank you so much for them, Sketchie! if only there was a heart botton...oh well...

oh dude, sweet! i'm glad you like them! and if there is any little thing youd like me to tweak, just let me know. thank you so much for your patience and your request! :D

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
Description:
Background: I'm wanting the scene to be at a lake.
Size: This will not be used in my signature. I'm looking to have it be approximately 1600px wide by 400px tall.
Pokemon: Latios ( shiny ), Gyarados ( Shiny ). They should look engaged in a battle if possible.
Other: Would also like a trophy on the banner signifying a victory.
Text: Shiny Pokemon League

If you have questions about my request, you can always contact me on Discord. I am willing to pay for this one since I'm not providing any base images.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Description:
Background: I'm wanting the scene to be at a lake.
Size: This will not be used in my signature. I'm looking to have it be approximately 1600px wide by 400px tall.
Pokemon: Latios ( shiny ), Gyarados ( Shiny ). They should look engaged in a battle if possible.
Other: Would also like a trophy on the banner signifying a victory.
Text: Shiny Pokemon League

If you have questions about my request, you can always contact me on Discord. I am willing to pay for this one since I'm not providing any base images.

Yep, it's on the list, and I will talk to you directly on what we can work out when it's your turn.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Size: Regular size
Images (up to 3):
Background (may be image or solid color): Aqua
Text: ”Elegantly Mysterious”
Font (dafont.com): Mystical Snow (idk if this counts for personal use)
Text Color: Black
Any fancy stuffs?: Nope!
BO2rsTH.jpg

czq441e.jpg

Thanks!

Sketchie

literally some guy
@Teravolt I can certainly try! the images may be some trouble though, just a head’s up.

please note i may not have it done for SOME time, my photoshop is out and i’m still trying to figure out alternatives so there’s still one person waiting one me, but i’m working on getting things done in some reasonable amount of time.