• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coronet Designs

Sketchie

literally some guy
One day, you were walking down the street where the Graphic Art shops were, an idea in hand. Although once a bustling metropolis, it had shrunk considerably. There were many abandoned buildings, with ivy spiraling up walls like it owned the place. There were only a few left -- three giant companies, and other little shops, struggling through competition. Then, one caught your eye. It was small, but light shone through the clean glass front. You walk inside, and soft choral music greets you. Behind the counter is a small girl with pixie-cut brown hair, a golden pendant in the shape of a broken heart, and emerald eyes. She's wearing a pale green sundress, and a silver circlet atop her head. The girl looks up at you and smiles. "Hello! My name is Sketchie. I run this shop, Coronet Designs." She gestures outwards with her hands, showing the different types of art she offers. "We aren't big, but we'd love to help you!"

Banner01_zps76aa17f7.png

Now accepting worker applications! Please, if you are interested, PM me 3 examples of each service you plan to do, as well as the forms for each service.

Workers:
Sketchie

Rules - Sorry, I have to have some.
1. Follow the SPPF rules.
2. If I ever get to the point where my shop is closed, please do not request.
3. Wait 24 hours after my posting of your request to make another request. Unless there's no one requesting, in that case I'll make an exception. What? I get bored!
4. Be patient and don't ask when your request will be done. For one thing, it's spam, and for another, I wouldn't know.
5. Please use the correct forms. It makes it so much easier.
6. Please give me credit for my work.
7. Please give me images to work with for banners. If you would like me to use a sprite, tell me and I will use a sprite. I will find five images per person, but after that gets you a strike.
8. Don't post if you are banned.
9. This is just common sense, but, if you don't like my work, don't be a total jerk about it. I can do minor readjustments, but nothing major.
10. Only one request per post.
11. If you request it, please use it.
12. Don't spam, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't double post.

Punishments - for lack of a better word. These occur when you break ANY rule.
1nd offense: Lemons, or 1 week ban.
2rd offense: No cookies for a week, or 2 week ban.
3th offense: Grounding from Harry Potter, or 3 week ban.
4th offense: Beating with Rubber Chicken, or 4 week ban.
5th offense: Bludgeoning, or a 5 week ban.
6th offense: Flogging, or a 6 week ban.
7th offense: Dialga locks you in her void of time. Better known as a permaban.

Recommendations - these do not earn you a penalty, but they make things easier.
1. Images: if they have a clear or white back ground, that would be nice. PNGs are the easiest to work with, because I have to cut the backgrounds off of JPEGs.
2. Don't ask me why I denied your request. I will say why I denied it.
3. Please think through pokemon fusions. If you can't envision something in your head, there's a chance I won't be able to either.
4. I check this shop every day, and I don't miss requests. DON'T VM/PM ME TELLING ME YOU REQUESTED.
5. I'm sorry if I don't update the waiting list right away, I forget from time to time.
6. Pokemon fusions do not require images.
7. I can do special requests, PM me what you want me to do and I'll do it. HOWEVER: if it counts as a normal request, I will not accept, and it will count as a broken rule.
8. Yes, I do actually draw stuff. However, that goes under the commission domain, and you'll have to PM me about it.

Now, for the fun part!

SketchBan01_zpsa6213ff0.png

Open01_zps943f722d.png

BannerBanner01_zps88dae639.png

Simple Banners
TheBest_zpsb8206beb.png
Wishyness_zps0d3fd9ba.png
Drowning_zps077cbb21.png

Simple Banner Request Form
Images (up to 3):
Background (may be image or solid color):
Text:
Font (dafont.com):
Text Color:
Notes:

Rainbow Banners
PuRiTYandGrAcE_zpsce6748f1.png
TwoSides_zps0ed01352.png
CarouselofAgony_zps37d9e36f.png

Rainbow Banner Request Form
Back image:
Front image:
Stripe colors (L to R, Top to Bottom, please):
Stripe positioning: (diagonal, horizontal, or vertical):
Number of stripes:
Text:
Font (dafont.com):
Text color:
Notes:

Shadow Text Banners
With Shadow Text, you need to have a lot of words, like the first verse to a song. If I do not have enough text to fill up a 500x200 banner, I will repeat text.
Idontwant_zpsc519fd7a.png
Shadow_zpsece87ff7.png
LearningToFlyII_zps9d325ea5.png

Shadow Text Banner Request Form
Image (this is only if you're using a color for the background.):
Background image/color:
Frontal Text:
Frontal Text color:
Frontal Text Font:
Shadow Text:
Shadow Text color:
Shadow Text Font:
Notes:

Frag Banners
Caged_zps8944c780.png
JKPIPLUP_zpse796ad42.png
Shattered_zps766b4155.png

Frag Banner Request Form
Images (ONLY ONE):
Frag Color/Image:
Text:
Font (dafont.com):
Text Color:
Popout?
Special Effect? (And if so, what?):
SE Color:

FusionBanner01_zps5d7b97fc.png

NOTE: I use Generation 5 sprites. If you would like sprites from a different generation, please mention it in the notes.

Pokemon Fusions

Mewesect_zpsdb32ef97.png
Flarisu_zpsfabfd2eb.png
Cubotwo_zps020981e2.png

Pokemon Fusions Request Form
Pokemon (2):
Base:
What on what (head on body, arm on body, etc.):
Sprites from what generation:
Notes:

Recolored Pokemon Fusions
Golmie_zpsaaa2f368.png
Eevety_zpsaf98e6d3.png
Sciscor_zps47b8a2ea.png

Recolored Pokemon Fusions Request Form
Pokemon (2):
Base:
What on what:
Colors from which pokemon?:
Sprites from what generation:
Notes:

SketchQueen Waiting list
1. SiLeNtDeViL609
2. KenoShay
3. MonsterGuy

SketchQueen VIP List:
Keldminrachi91, EpicJirachiFan, and Dormant -- They're all good author / artist friends of mine, and two of them used to work at an older shop.

No one! Yay!

Sketch looks at you, her emerald eyes sparkling. "So what will it be, my Serebiian friend?"

Archives

Golden Hearts Graphics . Silver Souls Graphics

Last edited:
It looks like I may be the first one here!

Pokemon (2): Starmie and Golem
Base: Whichever works best. Probably Golem, but if you can make Starmie work, that'd be fine too. If you really wanna go nuts, do one with both. Or do one without a base (Will explain in notes)
What on what: Whatever works best with you.
Colors from which pokemon?: Whichever looks most appealing. Starmie will probably be best, but I can see Golem potentially working. Hypothetically, the Pokemon that isn't the base typically works best. No one knows why.
Notes: A few:
1) If you could pm me when this is complete, that'd be really amazing. I understand if you can't, though.
2) If you could make this look original, rather than two Pokemon mixed, that's be THE BEST. Like, a brand new creature rather than a hybrid. If this requires multiple sprites and no real base, that's ok too.
3) I already think you are the most amazing person right now if you accept this request. Thank you so much.
4) Have fun!

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Image (this is only if you're using a color for the background.):http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...ream_world_sprite_by_flarebliztin-d4g23qx.gif
Background image/color: Green and if you could a cream like colour please.
Frontal Text: Drifting Prankster
Frontal Text color: Something you think suits it
Frontal Text Font: Whatever you think suits it again :)
Shadow Text: Drifting In The Wind-Flow-Gentle-Graceful-Prankster (Just put those words across the banner)
Shadow Text color: Again Whatever you think looks nice
Shadow Text Font: Something that suits a graceful kinda feel
Notes: Thanks sorry for keaving quite a bit up to you im not very good with choosing things xD thanks :D

Sketchie

literally some guy
It looks like I may be the first one here!

Pokemon (2): Starmie and Golem
Base: Whichever works best. Probably Golem, but if you can make Starmie work, that'd be fine too. If you really wanna go nuts, do one with both. Or do one without a base (Will explain in notes)
What on what: Whatever works best with you.
Colors from which pokemon?: Whichever looks most appealing. Starmie will probably be best, but I can see Golem potentially working. Hypothetically, the Pokemon that isn't the base typically works best. No one knows why.
Notes: A few:
1) If you could pm me when this is complete, that'd be really amazing. I understand if you can't, though.
2) If you could make this look original, rather than two Pokemon mixed, that's be THE BEST. Like, a brand new creature rather than a hybrid. If this requires multiple sprites and no real base, that's ok too.
3) I already think you are the most amazing person right now if you accept this request. Thank you so much.
4) Have fun!

Done! I really hope you like it, this took forever...

Golmie_zpsaaa2f368.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/Coronet%20Designs/Golmie_zpsaaa2f368.png[/IMG]

Image (this is only if you're using a color for the background.):http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...ream_world_sprite_by_flarebliztin-d4g23qx.gif
Background image/color: Green and if you could a cream like colour please.
Frontal Text: Drifting Prankster
Frontal Text color: Something you think suits it
Frontal Text Font: Whatever you think suits it again :)
Shadow Text: Drifting In The Wind-Flow-Gentle-Graceful-Prankster (Just put those words across the banner)
Shadow Text color: Again Whatever you think looks nice
Shadow Text Font: Something that suits a graceful kinda feel
Notes: Thanks sorry for keaving quite a bit up to you im not very good with choosing things xD thanks :D

As I thought, there wasn't enough shadow. I tried multiple versions of this banner, and this is the one that looked best. PM/VM me if you have any problems.
DriftingPrankster_zpse6838424.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/Coronet%20Designs/DriftingPrankster_zpse6838424.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Hello! I saw your beautiful products and must say, they look quite nice : ) I hope this isn't too much to ask, but I would like a Shadow Text banner please!

Image: Golduck!
Background image/color: This and this.
Frontal Text: Drowning
Frontal Text color: Yellow
Frontal Text Font: Viner Hand ITC (Or something that looks spiky; this is the best I could find)
Shadow Text:How long will you let this go on?/They're Drowning you in fear
Shadow Text color: Light Grey
Shadow Text Font: Viner Hand ITC (Same as the Frontal Text Font)
Notes: Instead of making the Frontal Text in front of the Shadow Text, can you just make it stand out more? Say, put "How long will you let this go on/They're Drowning you in fear" once, but make the "Drowning" yellow and the rest of it grey. Can you do that? And can you make the Team Aqua logo less standout than the Golduck image? Sortof like I have in my current signature. If not, don't worry about it. I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever you do : )

Thank you so very much!

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
Last edited:
LOVE IT

Pokemon (2): Exeggutor and Aerodactyl
Base: Whichever works best.
Colors from which pokemon?: Whichever looks most appealing.
Notes:
2) Have fun!

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Hey I was hoping to get a Rainbow Banner please
Back Image: Braviary: xous54.deviantart.com/art/braviary-171975725
Front Image: Thundurus-T: xous54.deviantart.com/art/Thundurus-Therian-Forme-301724551
Stripe Color: Can it be similar to the Umbreon one you have up as an example. Except that the top is a Sky Blue and bottom is like a Sea Blue or something a little lighter than that
# of Stripes: 2
Stripe Pattern: Horizontal
Text: Warriors of the Skies
Text Font: Blackflag
Text Color: Orange
Notes: Just take your time with it. No need to rush.

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
sagfhjsgfakjhg I am so sorry, my computer crashed and it took me a WEEK to get it back up. Everything before these two requests will be done today. *cries and begs for forgiveness*

LOVE IT

Pokemon (2): Exeggutor and Aerodactyl
Base: Whichever works best.
Colors from which pokemon?: Whichever looks most appealing.
Notes:
2) Have fun!

EDIT: I can't work with this. I'm sorry.

Hey I was hoping to get a Rainbow Banner please
Back Image: Braviary: xous54.deviantart.com/art/braviary-171975725
Front Image: Thundurus-T: xous54.deviantart.com/art/Thundurus-Therian-Forme-301724551
Stripe Color: Can it be similar to the Umbreon one you have up as an example. Except that the top is a Sky Blue and bottom is like a Sea Blue or something a little lighter than that
# of Stripes: 2
Stripe Pattern: Horizontal
Text: Warriors of the Skies
Text Font: Blackflag
Text Color: Orange
Notes: Just take your time with it. No need to rush.

Yep! This is perfect - although, make sure you give the artist credit for their work. (Unless you are the artist. Then give yourself credit.) Accepted.

Last edited:

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Yep! This is perfect - although, make sure you give the artist credit for their work. (Unless you are the artist. Then give yourself credit.) Accepted.

yeah i wish i was that good of an artist. Anyways i will give him/her credit. Thanks alot :)

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Done! This one turned out pretty well. The yellow was not working, so I tried an orange. I also bolded fear, just because I thought it looked better. If you have any problems, go ahead and VM/PM me.
Drowning_zps077cbb21.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/Coronet%20Designs/Drowning_zps077cbb21.png[/IMG]

:D Thank you so much! It's so beautiful and awesome and you're the best and thanks so much for getting this done! No worries about the wait; it was well worth it :)

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Done! I really hope you like it, this took forever...

Golmie_zpsaaa2f368.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/Coronet%20Designs/Golmie_zpsaaa2f368.png[/IMG]

As I thought, there wasn't enough shadow. I tried multiple versions of this banner, and this is the one that looked best. PM/VM me if you have any problems.
DriftingPrankster_zpse6838424.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/Coronet%20Designs/DriftingPrankster_zpse6838424.png[/IMG]

Thanks I really like but as i said you could of always done the same words all over the banner. Its nice though Thanks

Sketchie

literally some guy
Hey i was hoping to get a shiny charizard sig kinda like the one i have size wise
Front image: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13900000/Shiny-Charizard-charizard-13966238-519-519.jpg
Stripe colors: White and red
Stripe positioning: diagonal
Number of stripes: 2
Text: NONE
Font (dafont.com): NONE
Text color: NONE
Notes: Take your time

Yeppers, can do. Accepted.

As for where requests are, I asked the artist for SD's sig permission, and I haven't heard back yet. However, there is a form saying I can as long as credit is given, so I'm just going to go ahead.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Yeppers, can do. Accepted.

As for where requests are, I asked the artist for SD's sig permission, and I haven't heard back yet. However, there is a form saying I can as long as credit is given, so I'm just going to go ahead.

yeah i was gonna wait until it was so i can give him credit and show him/her how good it was. But yeah i did know that his work was usable as long as credit is given where due

Sketchie

literally some guy
The first post has empty spaces so...

Simple Banner Request Form
Images (up to 3): Clefable, Togekiss, Gardevoir
Background (may be image or solid color): This
Text: Fairy Power
Font (dafont.com): This
Text Color: A shade of Pink that will show up on the banner.
Notes: What do I put here?

HOLY CRAP AREAFGGNSA This is what happens when you go to school... everything will be done tomorrow or Monday, or I will flip a desk. Accepted.