• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupt a Wish V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’ve decided to resurrect this classic game. The rules are simple. One player makes a wish and the next player gives a monkey paw corruption of said wish. Then that player makes a wish and so it continues. All forum rules apply here.

Example: I wish it was always sunny outside.

Next Player: Granted. You now live on the Sun!

I wish I had a million dollars....

Now let’s begin!

I wish it wasn’t so cold outside right now.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Granted, now it is 50 degrees Celcius outside, you're sweating like hell.

I wish I could stop the Covid-19 pandemy without any more casualties.

Captain Jigglypuff

Granted. Unfortunately you have inadvertently created a zombie virus outbreak in the process and there is no way anyone can stop it because it’s zombies and it’s impossible to kill the first zombie to be infected to end the epidemic as no one knows who it is.

I wish I had four arms!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Granted, but then you’ll go on murderous rampages like a Machamp on steroids every Wednesday at 2:03 PM local time.

I wish I had a boyfriend.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
YOOM TAH! You can fly now! Buuuuttttt you're so heavy taking off is nearly impossible

I wish for Gen 4 remakes

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Ok. But now they're just bread.

I wish credit card processors were cheaper.

Captain Jigglypuff

Granted. They are now so cheap because they are made in Chinese sweatshops and break easily and everyone get so annoyed with the over abundance of broken machines that credit cards are banned worldwide.

I wish I could go to Pompeii!

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Granted, now cats rule the world, mankind became their slaves.

I wish my cats would claw the cat tree rather than our family's furniture and stop jumping on the parakeets' cage...

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Granted. But the roses give off a toxic scent that kills in a matter of minutes after inhaling.

I wish Australia wasn’t 90% desert.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Granted! But now you have no time to write.

I wish there were no taxes.

Orphalesion

You made the classic error, and forgot to wish for eternal youth as well...your body continues ageing until your mind ends up trapped in a shrivelled up, dried out husk of your former body, unable to die. You go mad from pain, hunger, thirst and sensory deprivation.

I wish unicorns were real.

Status
Not open for further replies.