• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupt a Wish V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphalesion

Granted, it's riddled with fleas. The kind that cause the Plague.

I wish I could summon Mothra by singing her theme song.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. You also summon Yveltal which then goes on a destructive rampage and kills literally everything on Earth by draining their lifeforce completely dry.

I wish I had an umbrella!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, you get one of those small paper umbrellas used for cocktails.

I wish for some cheeese.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, you are now dead and thus cannot make any.

I wish for a shield.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Granted. However, it has an annoyingly decreased defense stat and somehow weighs more than a lot of better options. Tough luck there buddy

I wish for a torrental downpour

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. A senior citizen over 100 years old builds a boat and grabs two of every animal and then closes the door after all of the animals and his family get on and you are left out to drown.

I wish Mother 3 would get a western release.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Granted. Those games are bad enough as they are, so there needen't be a backside to this.

I wish i could have a salad right now.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, but it then falls to the floor without being in a plate or bowl.

I wish for a cup of coffee.

Orphalesion

Granted, but it's really bad instant coffee...the kind that doesn't dissolve well and leaves cunks floating in the water.

I wish Ancient Greek Mythology was real

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. Heracles then strangles you to death during one of his infamous fits of insanity after drinking.

I wish I had a pet bed!

Granted, but it's really bad instant coffee...the kind that doesn't dissolve well and leaves cunks floating in the water.

I wish Ancient Greek Mythology was real
Does it also smell like a skunk whenever you add hot water to it? Because my dad's friend gave him some that was awful and smelled like that.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, but it is just the box without the game cartridge.

I wish for a rose.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Climbing roses envelope your house, blocking all exits with their thorny vines.

I wish red was blue & blue was red!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, since this also applies to traffic lights you end up causing mass chaos on the streets.

I wish I was smarter.

Orphalesion

Granted, you get continuously smarter. But it's one of those deals where the new intelligence comes at the price of you no longer being able to feel emotions.

i wish for a good bowl of Ramen.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, another fan favourite One Piece character dies in his place.

I wish for a glass of lemonade.

Status
Not open for further replies.