• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Corrupt A Wish

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. You also get Marie Curie’s handwritten notebooks and cookbook which causes you to die an agonizing death from radiation poisoning because you didn’t contain them in lead lined boxes.

I wish I had a pet squirrel!

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Granted. Now you have animal rights activists and co. tailing you because keeping squirrels as pets is illegal.

I wish for world peace~!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, everyone is now under the influence of the Infinite Tsukuyomi from Naruto.

I wish for an owl.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Granted. It tries to claw your eyes out every chance it gets.

I wish I could go to the Pokémon world (and no, I don't care about whether or not I can come back).

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
Granted. You get mauled to death by Pokemon the second you enter the Pokemon world. (And that is why Pokemon Centers say that they wish to see you again.)

I wish to stop existing without dying.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Granted. Nobody will notice your existence but you are also completely unable to interact with anyone or affect anything outside yourself. Picking up food and water also counts as affecting something as these things cannot simply vanish into nothingness. :p Enjoy!

Wish I would be able to not mishear lyrics in almost every damn foreign song.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Granted, but you always mishear lyrics in songs written in your mother tongue.

I wish I were the Moon.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Granted. Remember, clones don't have the personality of the person they were cloned from, and this particular clone spends all his time in his room writing angsty poetry. And has no sense of humor.

I wish I was a magical girl.

TheWanderingMist

Granted, you've made your contract now, Sayaka.

I wish I owned a bank.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. You get a shiny new piggy bank shaped like Donald Trump and you can never get any of the money you put into it.

I wish I had a diamond mine!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, you are now the proud owner of the PokeDiamond Mine from Pokemon Rumble World.

I wish for some orange juice.

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
Granted. You get a glass of beet juice, except it's dyed orange.

I wish for a reason not to commit suicide.

TheWanderingMist

Granted. You are taken over entirely by an alien parasite that controls your every action.

I wish for some fresh water.

TheWanderingMist

Granted. They both have the actual powers of their respective Pokémon and disappear shortly thereafter when Hoopa decides to have some fun in a far off place.

I wish I was able to judge my writing objectively.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Granted. You realize you are a terrible writer. And that a monkey can write better stories than you ever could.

I wish I had a Hello Kitty themed bedroom!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Granted, but all of the Hello Kitty stuff are of poor quaility.

I wish for a television.

Ask

cringelord
Granted. You become the god of cringe, and the internet constantly attacks you.

I wish SpongeBob was good again...